Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GHOST MONTH!!!!  (Read 557 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

Absolutely ridiculous clutching at straws, logic asks for reasons, however far fetched they may be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

This month is really ghostly, ghost month in cryptocurrency, mostly August yearly and we can see it on the graph. so, we should be careful on buying trades or invest in ICO in Agustus month. but I hope it will soon end, because all that we see is just a fall.

Ghost month is an traditional belief of chinese, I don't think that it's related in crypto currency world and the price of coin in the market. Why so many people are thinking  like that, in the past months saying that after the Chinese New year the crypto will start to recover from the dip, so what happened now? And now Ghost month? Ghost month is a ghost month and it doesn't have a big deal in the crypto market.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

Please don't Put such type logic in cryptocurrency world, the market is uncertain and all changes based on some real logic ,like ban of crypto in a county or correction etc.  Pump and Dump is purely based on circumstances not in month
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

Do not think about stupid things. August is the usual month. By itself, a month on the cryptocurrency will not affect. The volume of trading, buying and selling coins influences the currency.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

Base on the resources I got here --> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/?start=20170729&end=20170928

Ghost month is nothing but a superstition and not even related to price movement of those altcoins. What affects
the price in the market is those news that manipulates and brain washed those small time investors. As you can see, when there is a negative or a positive news, the market reacts exaggeratedly. It looks like fundamental analysis won most of the time than Technical analysis.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

Please don't Put such type logic in cryptocurrency world, the market is uncertain and all changes based on some real logic ,like ban of crypto in a county or correction etc.  Pump and Dump is purely based on circumstances not in month

There are many bad news that come and for me that is the reason of continue falling of the price and that's is the reason why bitcoin hard to increase.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

Do you believe that August is a ghost month?
Do you think ghost Month will affect the price on the cryptocurrency markets??
What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??

Yep, August is an unlucky month with Eastern countries such as VietNam, Chinese. Everybody will restrict the business because they think that there will be lots of bad things come to them

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

We should not afraid. because market has only two wings to fly in the sky & down to the earth using as a bird. it's not a matter ghost month. so be positive l think.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

Well, this was funny! I don’t think that it is connected with the month August and the market condition. Market can fall or rise at any time in a year. It’s not just only the month August!
Apparently, a lot of people always tend to find some explanation to why something is happening at every point in time. I am not against anyone's belief or religion, but I feel all these kind of superstitious believes are just some man made theory that never happens and even if it does, I do not see how in anyway can be related to how the market responds at a particular point in time.

The market has been in downtrend throughout this year, so should we say from January till now, every month has been a ghost month ? Definitely not Tongue !
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

I didn't even hear that. If you could tell us a little bit about this lunar month, I would be grateful. Thank you for this.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

The cryptocurrency market has't downdard for only one reason. There are many other reasons behind this. Time, present conditions of the market, market arrangements and the investors all are responsible for this.
Vasa101

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??
No, I don't believe, that August is a ghost month. I know, that the activity of traders in the cryptocurrency market is always reduced in the summer, so everything falls in price, but in the autumn usually the activity increases again and the market recovers

Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

To my mind, this is a strange name, I mean the ghost month. I think that the market experiences not the best times but the situation will improve soon and you will see that everything will be fine
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

I hope you are right, but the market price situation does not depend on any month or time. The price of the cryptomarket will be reduced at any time and hope this price will rise again at any time.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Ghost month only affect things in china it doesn't have effect on crypto market.. don't let link thing together here
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

it's funny but off course, ghost month will affect the price of cryptocurrency.  The market has been unwinding from a series of market price depreciation. I'm very optimistic about the future of the market. pray ghost months wouldn't continue forever
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

You made me laugh well. You can find a bunch of superstitions, but do not pull them here. Crypto currency is falling in price because it is beneficial to rich people.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
StGermain

Activity: 224

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

Funny fact. What is happening now with the market and the fact that August is a month's ghost .. makes you think. I do not think that it is somehow connected, but it's very funny.

Oh, of course nobody expects any real movement, the new stop and the ETFs have been rejected, so we have to endure now a little of nothing happens before something happens.

freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

I think it's more of a coincidence than a pattern. generally speaking about cryptocurrency, I think that the analysis does not work here. everything happens more spontaneously and quickly, and for the most part as no one expects
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

there is no connection between ghosts and crypto because they intersect. crypto = science while ghost = not science.
I just want to assume this is something some group just believe based on their own mentality but it does not cut across everywhere and I do not see how it simply affects the way this market operates, ghost month or not. I was actually a little bit confused about what the ghost month was all about, and then after researching, I realized it is a festival and a Buddhist belief that hungry ghosts or restless spirits are roaming the earth and crazily negative things can happen in the process. I do not know if this means ghosts now have their own bitcoin wallet or something. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: