Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GHOST MONTH!!!!  (Read 557 times)
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

The part of your message about calendar looks like logic, but I suppose that there have to be some other reasons because this fact is not enough for so strong conclusion.

Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Funny fact. What is happening now with the market and the fact that August is a month's ghost .. makes you think. I do not think that it is somehow connected, but it's very funny.

Oh, of course nobody expects any real movement, the new stop and the ETFs have been rejected, so we have to endure now a little of nothing happens before something happens.
When will the sun come out, I mean, when the news background is already positive? I see some problems and ... this market ... it kills me. Hopefully everything will be okay soon.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
Merited by CryptoToxicAvenger (1)

And what? August I think was actually a mean to break the crypto market in the direction of rising prices for altcoyins. Today the first day of September and August confirms its role. According to many, some kind of shit-coin was 18 dollars yesterday, and today on September 1, the prince-coin became the one and gave growth of almost 9000% for one day and became 1700 dollars. This is not the wonders of August? Where are the investors?
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

If I still knew what it was. Although if you take into account the Chinese, and the fact that they believe in omens, everything is possible.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

Do you believe that August is a ghost month?
Do you think ghost Month will affect the price on the cryptocurrency markets??
What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??
Please, don't bring your superstition over whole world cryptocurrency markets. I don't think it will sensible to apply an Eastern's value to the Western side.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

It all depends on each other's beliefs, I, who is of Chinese descent, does not believe in the forecast calendar, indeed all crypto prices start to fall in 2018, not just August. But I hope that this month until 2019 there will be a big change.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Ghost month is a superstitious belief that should not be related to crypto trading. It has been said that trading within that time is slow.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

What are you saying this is a ghost month, Its a crypto market and market always gets up and down. when you trade you in crypto then you should confidence on yourself.

Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Last months were really confusing and unstable for all sides of crypto's world including prices, valums and so on. To my mind cryptomarket is ready for the increasing even today.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

Do you believe that August is a ghost month?
Do you think ghost Month will affect the price on the cryptocurrency markets??
What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??
chinese believes that august is a ghost month, it means many bad luck might happen in the whole month, since it is their belief, it will actually affect the price of cryptocurrency in the market, because there are a lot of investors coming from china.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
sabelakudri

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

My view of the ghost moon is only mythology, although at the moment the ICO prices are falling dramatically, in my opinion the decline in cryptocurrency prices in August has no relationship with the Chinese calendar or ghost month.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

August very well showed itself and all the cryptocurrency grew! But over the past day, everything has changed and again lost 20% of the cost of all major cryptocurrency.
I am sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: