Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Cryptos vs Trading Forex  (Read 333 times)
Ucoz

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

Trading forex generally have its attendant risks. As the gains come, so do the losses in more realistic terms. However, personally I'd rather trade cryptos than trade forex. The core difference in trading the two is that in trading forex, you lose it all, money is taken from you leaving you with nothing. But in Cryptos trading, the losses experienced leave you with coins which are remnants frim a bad trade. Why do you prefer?

Once I read about trading on Forex, less than 10% of traders can earn there, in cryptotrading, in 2017 for example, I think 90% of traders and investors could earn, now, of course things are not like that, but as for me, the market of cryptocurrency is more interesting than Forex and it is also difficult to lose everything, it is quite realistic to lose 80% of your investments, but you will not lose everything.

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

Trading forex generally have its attendant risks. As the gains come, so do the losses in more realistic terms. However, personally I'd rather trade cryptos than trade forex. The core difference in trading the two is that in trading forex, you lose it all, money is taken from you leaving you with nothing. But in Cryptos trading, the losses experienced leave you with coins which are remnants frim a bad trade. Why do you prefer?

I am a little bit ashamed of commenting and sharing my idea, its because someone rated me a negative recently, but if im gonna share my idea, i will focus on the trading of crypto rather than forex. Why? because crypto have the chance to move up, and you can have your coins in your trading account,unlike the other, you still have the chances of getting the capital and a profit by means of waiting the right time.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

I still prefer on the crypto trade. I hate forex trading and there was a lot of problems if you can't find the best broker. It can be manipulated anytime. Crypto based on the supply and demand and that's more naturally compared with trading forex. A lot of forex players are moving to the crypto.

A lot of opinions I've sampled tilted towards trading cryptos. Personally earlier this year I lost about $1800 trading forex. It was my first attempt and I got burned really bad losing all which is why trading forex is better.

Both crypto and forex have their own risk. If you lost about $1800 in trading forex. What are the knowledge you have about forex before going into trading it. A proper understanding and a significant amount of training is needed before going into trading forex. And Money management is the key to success in any trading. Crypto too can be manipulated, In short what is going on to bitcoin is real manipulation. I agree that a lot of forex trader are coming into crypto and it is not because crypto trading is better than forex but it is because it another way to make money. I enjoy trading forex and crypto.

krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

i guess forex works a bit differently and as far as i know it's quite a problem to get your money back (correct me if i am mistaken). besides, it's interesting to learn crypto by yourself

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Usually forex can be more profitable if you are good at technical analysis because of two reasons, one is the nature of market where almist every broker provides huge margin so you can deposit small and trade big secondly forex market has huge volume and liquidity, so entry and exit is never seen a problem while mostly crypto trading has mostly spot trading and liquidity issues but i think with time crypto will also grow big time.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

It seems to me that there is simply no big difference between these markets, that's why traders from WallStreet are very skilled at coping with the charts, because now the market is obviously very manipulative.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Trading on crypto-currency exchanges is more dynamic but has more serious risks and profit on it is much more !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Tripple O

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

In my personal opinion, both trading forex and crypto have its own risks and benefits. Forex, probably is not as fluctuating as the crypto. But, crypto sometimes gives the big surprises to the holders or traders that make them rich easily. Overall seen from how it trades, I myself prefer to trade the crypto. Crypto is easier to trade and analyze than forex.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is a lots transparent and unambiguous compare to Forex.  Having said this,  it does not imply that trading cryptocurrency is easy.  I think both market are difficult but there is different approach  that must be applied to these market separately!

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

Crypto trading is much easier than the forex trader just the basic skill are enough to start trading on our own and make more money once made enough experience but forex trading needs knowledge as well so it might not for everyone.
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

I have never traded in forex, but many feel disappointed with the trade, so I was carried away not to try on forex because it looks difficult, it's easier when in Crypto and gives more fun even though it's a bit pounding following the market chart.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

actually trading is all about the same but the only thing that distinguishes it is a feature and also a bonus that we get and also we can do it at any time anytime and anywhere as long as we can access the internet.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

I will also clearly choose to do crypto trading. there are many advantages that we get when trading crypto.
Crypto trading has convenience and speed. I can trade crypto with little capital and I can deposit / witdraw whenever I want.

Flexibility is the most influential thing and the opportunity is still very large to be an attraction to do crypto trading.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

I choose trading bitcoin here is a good opportunity to earn much higher, however the risks too, but the profit overrides everything. Even if nothing happens you still have tokens on the exchange, which may eventually grow and still bring you profit.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

I like crypto trading because in my opinion there is no broker in the crypto trade that has the working to give losses to other traders.

So, basically the loss we experience in the 100% crypto world is our analysis error.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

Everybody knows that trading crypto is better than forex, basically the profits in crypto are even bigger than the profits in forex field, easier for lucky and experienced peoples and risky for the stupid ones.
You can earn a fortune using crypto if you were lucky and smart, with forex, it might end up in a bad way i think.

Yes exactly, I think also crypto is much better than forex. Forex is too risky like betting I think.You have to learn a lot to gain here. But crypto is a digital currency which is so easier to get and do trade. I didn't meet anyone in my life who get rich by forex trading but it could be. However crypto has changed my life now I am a good trader. Once I love forex it was too hard for me though  but I have changed my trading into cryptos when I found the market. So it is always too good to trade on crypto market.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

Well, that's the point at least you have something remain on your wallet even though Its value is zero, you can leave them alone then hoping someday it could be skyrocket, something like you buy a product but Its value depends on the market, while in forex once you lose, you lose it all. However for me, whether trading forex or crypto you have to make analysis in order to get profit, if you just go without making any research well that does not make any difference than gambling.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

of course, I also prefer crypto trading than forex trading. because the risk is smaller and easier to understand. the benefits that can be gained from crypto trading are also significantly better. and I agree with what you say that crypto trading is better than forex trading
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Generally, I think the crypto market is more suitable to day-to-day trading because it is quite volatile from the forex market. This allows the generation of more transactions (profitable if you can) for a shorter period of time. But in general, in both cases you need to have very good knowledge and have a lot of experience in this field.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

I will always cryptocurrency trading, yeah this is very vulnerable and the process is really fast.
but why i still choose this.
this is the peoples place to control and give demand unlike in forex.
i will remain in crypto even at worst. because the worst market can give the best profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: