Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIFE GOES ON.  (Read 4293 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

Been in a vacation for too long without checking ny crypto abd Bitcoin expecting that when i come back bull run already started but seeing the market right now still look good. I will be active again on my currencies gonna buy and sell and hoard coins that can bull run together with Bitcoin. Cheers all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

You are right in spite of the situation on the market, you need to be patient and try to support the cryptocurrency community.
Yeah it is good to have patience and have proper system of waiting to hold your bitcoin for long time, try to use wallet because there are a lot of scammers who are trying to take away your profit and give you lose, better to use safety than buying bitcoin letting it be, be careful your life will be keep on moving so it’s better to save something for your bad of life.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.
Hopefully blockchain technology will have the opportunity to grow out of the world. I always hope it is one of the most essential technologies in the future. But our market is still lacking and we hope it will be fixed soon so that blockchain technology has a solid foundation for broader development.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:27:03 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 01:16:28 AM by junglist.massive

This all happens for a long time and it doesn't happen only in bitcoin, other markets also the same as bitcoin but it's different if bitcoin has higher volatility unlike markets.
When the price is down and almost reach the lower point many people will be panic, and people will sell their bitcoin because of panic and there are some people who don’t panic still hold it because they believe that the price will rise again.
Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

Yes, of course everyone knows crypto, bitcoin is very popular nowadays, even though many enemies are trying to shake me up sure this will pass and crypto will survive.

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

Despite the failures that we experience due to bad decision making in cryptoworld, life will always go on and it's always a good thing to never stop investing and believing. It's really hard to stop doing what you like to do even if sometimes you failed because it's the only thing you believe that can make your life better.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

Yes true life goes on in whatever circumstances appears in our lives,we still going to drown in deep blue water,.we still be floating and find some things to survive like here in crypto we are here to be challenge explore many things just to survive in everyday needs,heres bitcoin to help us out

Indeed, we should keep faith in crypto market. Crypto community is community that want a better future and thats why we should believe in cryptocurrency as good investment for our future.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

Market is unpredictable and uncontrollable and there is no way we can really influence it not unless we are all united with the same idea and supports just the same. But the market on cryptocurrency is a real business which needs business minded people and therefore we cannot expect everything to be stable. Business is always unpredictable and it is most of the time a gamble. Despite of not having a good future for now it is best to just stay observant about how cryptocurrency may change the lives of people from now on and for the days to come in the future. So that when the time comes ripe you can reap everything you have sown and prepared for. Don't get too disappointed for now.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

Looking at the present state of the market, it could be very disheartening. But one thing is certain is that blockchain technology has come to change our society. And Crytocurrency which runs on the blockchain will continue to wax stronger and stronger, stay above fear. Life surely goes on with or without the enemies of crypto.
Bitcoin had change the way on investing,making transactions online,businesses also had change on its control.People has taken so much advantage on bitcoin and still willing to for the next bull run.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Yeah, I agreed that it is really disheartening. I didn't expect actually that the downfall of crypto's and bitcoin will run for almost less than a year.
where most of the individuals traders loss their hope of waiting the right time for the bull run season, but its not yet happen, I don't know if it
is more just hyping people here to make somebody not to get bored while holding their coins in a long term. So, all we need to do now is let us hold on
for what we are believing in bitcoin or crypto.  Smiley
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

Despite the failures that we experience due to bad decision making in cryptoworld, life will always go on and it's always a good thing to never stop investing and believing. It's really hard to stop doing what you like to do even if sometimes you failed because it's the only thing you believe that can make your life better.

Crypto's had open a lot of options on how we can earn benefits aside from stock market. Now, the competition is going to be more challenging than before because of the birth of this technology. Failure is probably normal due to the adjustment that has been made by some businessman who wanted to adopt cryptocurrencies.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

Quite right, many people are not interested in the cryptocurrency market, but they are interested in the blockchain technology where you can earn millions and billions and also to improve our skills in various fields, but we are waiting for the market growth and legalized cryptocurrency.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

I think the present time that crypto is the best replacement for money because of the convenience and the great benefits that it offers. So I can not even imagine what kind of money could threaten the crypto. The only enemy that we must confront now is the government and those who hate crypto

horrifiedx1

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

I think the present time that crypto is the best replacement for money because of the convenience and the great benefits that it offers. So I can not even imagine what kind of money could threaten the crypto. The only enemy that we must confront now is the government and those who hate crypto
i think government does not hate crypto, but they do not think there is a right policy. politicians should be happy, because their money can be transferred without getting caught

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Elijah Jackson

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

Yes, the community is still new and everyone has very little experience. We need to stay and support the community.

I agree. It's our interest to support each other and find ways of communication. Kiss
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

I agree with your point of view and i think our market is still young. therefore it takes more time to step by step improve and demonstrate its importance as the Blockchain technology is doing the world change.
Isuk

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

Yeah, the crypto market is not in a good condition right now. But we know that it can change any time, surprisingly. I believe the price of crypto will rise at the end of this year, so it will be better if we hold our assets and don't sell them now. And yeah, we just have to wait for it.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

The crypto world is made up of instability, volatility, sudden and unpredictable changes, upwards or downwards.
If we are good - and lucky - we can make a lot of money.
Otherwise, someone else does it at our expense. That's life...
That's what we called LIFE it's how you manage and use your knowledge and ability to survive. In this technology you need to have a bunch of patience to survive as the market is not good enough to give us profits.
owlman

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

I fully agree with you, no matter how bad the situation on the market and its prices are, we must understand that this is a temporary phenomenon and the cycle will end soon, but cryptocurrency has gained great popularity and recognition from the community, therefore we are only at the beginning.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
mnbvcxz1122

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

I think Bitcoin's life is not over. Because Bitcoin is a coin. Bitcoin keeps many people on the shelf.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: