Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it going to pass $20k again?  (Read 1802 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

I think it could be 50 000$ and even more - it is very interesting and revolutionary asset which is limited. But this and next year it will not reach even 12 000$ because booms do not happen so often.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

If everything falls into place like what happened last year the $20,000 is very much possible. Last years run made 300% increase from $3,500 to $19,500. So if this years run will be a repeat then price of Bitcoin will just breeze through $20,000 at current price of $6,900 to $28,000 if its the same 300% increase just like last year.
pobeda

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

I personally think that updating the historical maximum is quite possible, if the SEC will make a positive decision on ETF. A new high will begin and we will see a possible and higher price.
aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

it might happen maybe this will be exceeded if we can hold it in the long run, because the longer the amount of the price will rise according to the circulation on each exchange!
chejibadan

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?
Although the price of the market is always difficult to predict, for BTC I think 20K is only a temporary ATH. If we are willing to believe and wait, then I think 20K is only the beginning, and the price after BTC must be much higher than 20K.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

If to talk by the end of this year than it can go up to 20-22k not more. It is not so easy to reach that point. Market needs a good news + a lot of whales to move the market to the 20k. It is really hard work, but this goal will be achieved in December-January.

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

I have no doubt that it will reach, however I do not believe that it will happen in the coming years. Most likely it will happen after full recognition of cryptocurrency in the world and begin to use the States as a legal way of transferring money.
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?
why not, progress of every coins in crypto is unpredictable for everyone. I think bitcoin price will crossing $20k some time. Just trust with the future price or bitcoin, its will recovery soon, just wait until that time and you can smile.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

what is clear will be difficult, if we are aware of new investors in 2017 that make prices 20k at that time.
and now many of them suffer losses.
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

for me yes because we know when bitcoin and ethereum rise also increase the value of each altcoins.
so you should expect to wait for more money to receive as well as trading strategies for not losing money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

what is clear will be difficult, if we are aware of new investors in 2017 that make prices 20k at that time.
and now many of them suffer losses.
Based on the Bitcoin right now, I think that it may be difficult to reach agin $20k in 2018. In my opinion, the price of the Bitcoin will not be as high as the price in the last year in this end year. It may be still low, although increasing from now. I think that reaching around $10k will make the value of the Bitcoin itself to be very profitable and great. But I believe that will happened in 2020. Thought?
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

Of course it will. I have no doubt that BTC will even pass 100k USD in a few years. Maybe even sooner than we expect.

Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

Even if its going to pass $20k, it would take a long period of time to get to that peak. It cannot just skyrocket from where it is currently to $20k overnight.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Your mother don't hold bitcoin so she can say whatever she wanted to say and of course, she wants to discourage you. All time high's are coming unexpectedly so if you think that it will, it will. Don't think too much with what your mom said, just continue to hold and keep on trading bitcoin and as much as possible keep on holding it so no matter what happens you'll also rise when it starts to get back there.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

First, very great to talk about cryptocurrency with your mother.
Well, in my opinion, the price of the Bitcoin will seem to be hard to reach again $20.000 in this end of the 2018.
I think that if the price can hit $10k, it has been very grateful. The price of all cryptocurrencies right now are very down. We cannot stop that falling. Hence, I think, it may hit around $10.000

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

It is more than likely that BITCOIN reaches its ATH again because it is not surreal to think that it can even overcome those 20K without problem but it is impossible to predict when it can happen again.
To date, we have had a rather bad year with an almost continuous bear market and I believe that it has slowed down considerably the arrival of new investors and has diminished the confidence of those who have invested in the December bull run.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

If the SEC approves ETF on Bitcoin on September 30 we can easily see  $ 25K for BTC until the end of Year and total market value at $1 trillion. If that happens many institutional money will enter the market which is waiting now on sidelines for approval.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

There is a possibility that BTC will be worth more than 20 000 USD by the end of this year. At least two factors can contribute to this. The first factor is the approval of ETF, the second factor is the launch of the sale of new video cards. In my opinion, these are two important factors that should influence the growth in the price of military-technical cooperation.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

Your mother don't hold bitcoin so she can say whatever she wanted to say and of course, she wants to discourage you. All time high's are coming unexpectedly so if you think that it will, it will. Don't think too much with what your mom said, just continue to hold and keep on trading bitcoin and as much as possible keep on holding it so no matter what happens you'll also rise when it starts to get back there.
I think that you can listen to your mother only if she understands the crypto currency market and bitcoin. Otherwise, most likely she will not be able to help you.
As soon as bitcoin will starts to grow we can see its new heights more then 20K$.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

maybe at the end of 2019, for this year i dont think bitcoin will surpass 10k usd again, too many issues and and too many exchanger got hacked this year, this not good for bitcoin growth in this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: