Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if cryptocurrency market is not also good in 2019?  (Read 738 times)
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

I really think that 2019 will be kind of stagnant year for cryptocurrencies to be honest. I haven't seen any really cool news that would start a next bull run. 2020 I think is the year that cryptos will again pick up their game and reach new heights.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

According to technical analysis I expect that in the second half of the next year the market will start to recover. But till that time the market will be only in flat or fall.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

According to technical analysis I expect that in the second half of the next year the market will start to recover. But till that time the market will be only in flat or fall.

which technical analysis?
everything you want to predict are just things that happened in the past, duration and strength of a bear market, nothing that you can really use to make a forecast..

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?
There is a big possibility that the market is going to remain as it is for the next year as well, so if you want to get out you are completely free to do it since no one is going to force you stay here, but I think you are going to regret it, because after that the chances the year of 2020 is really good will be high and when that happens you are going to wonder why you did not had the strength to hold your coins.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

which technical analysis?
everything you want to predict are just things that happened in the past, duration and strength of a bear market, nothing that you can really use to make a forecast..

What can happen in this market and what investors need to do is to prepare for those situations. I think that the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow stronger as it is still small compared to other financial markets in the world. Be prepared for the worst possible and some investment can take risks.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

If that's the case, do you think selling and letting go of your token holdings would be a better udea? because I think it is not. If next year would be the same as this year, holding is still the best thing to do and that is a rule not only in Bitcoin but to most investment. Never allow loss of profit if you have an option to wait and not lose anything.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

In as much as we have seen most cryptos drop in value, I believe some rely on their working product, so it's best to invest in products with real problem solving characteristics and not mere speculation.
Tomox

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

Cryptocurrency will not grow with the stability of supply will also be reduced and will not attract developers, nor will it increase the credibility of the use of blockchoin.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

I don't care about what will happen in the price next year what i care is what will happen to crypto community in the near future,because most of the issues that coming out now are negativity and this made hard to the prices to grow.so i guess we must be ready for the next year since the recovery is getting more than a year before reaching the value that 2017 gives
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?
Sell and find a second job. Why wait another six months, so that as a result only lose everything, patience and so not unlimitedly.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

If the cryptocurrency market is not good in 2019 maybe it's time for me to step back and forget about cryptocurrancy for a while but if Bitcoin, institutions and funds start to move in this market, then it must be very good overall for years to come.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

Normally it is not even advisable to put all your eggs in one basket in the first place. If the market remains bearish in 2019, then we would just simply wait for the next but at least, I believe that everyone should have something else that brings in regular income for them rather than relying completely on crypto space which to me should be like a long term thingy.

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

I still believe that every year that will pass bitcoin will be hood as it is.  Every year bitcoin goes higher and higher, and by 2019 another ATH will reach.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

usually bear market will last for another 6 months the total time frame for bear market is one year later on we can expect little bit profits

Who knows. Maybe, the situation will be quite different. Many guys have left the market through its fall but they can return when they see the crypto rise in 2019.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

we can't predict next year market precisely, but i think it's gonna be bear market in early Q1 and start rising in Q2. like this years charts movement
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

At the end of the year 2019, I thought it would be different from the end of this year. Many people are hoping that at the end of this year the coins will increase its price. And for the moment we will have more to invest in Altcoin.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

Hope 2019 will be green again) I already spending very few time on charts and crypto news) Imho if we will fall more and more here we will see very few people) and it will be very hard to grow again without newcomers.

caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

You should spend your time and energy on always learning new things, and developing yourself. I've started recently to learn web developing, and i hope that this will help me to also understand crypto better.

Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

we cannot easily predict what the Bitcoin movement is so there is a possibility that BTC will rise.

There are many factors that cause such a bad market. let's be optimistic that crypto euphoria has just begun so why would we hope that it wouldn't be so good in 2019? Compare that with the beginning of the time when very few people were involved, but look at how the market survives.
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

I heard some rumors about Bitcoin hitting 3000$ in 2019 so if that happens altcoins will for sure follow. Don't think it's even possible though given the fact how much does it cost to mine a bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: