Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market stabilizes.  (Read 1028 times)
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

Until now after a huge market price fall down crypto market was exhausted after some market price corrections. And i do believe really on bitcoin seeing market price remains at 6K USD per BTC even if some altcoin had drop to almost 50% of its market price from before compared to the current market price. Market price slowly increasing yet it is still not could compromise the huge fall down on crypto market.

That is really true about some the coin listed on the coinmarket some of them have really lose value because of the bearish market.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

Until now after a huge market price fall down crypto market was exhausted after some market price corrections. And i do believe really on bitcoin seeing market price remains at 6K USD per BTC even if some altcoin had drop to almost 50% of its market price from before compared to the current market price. Market price slowly increasing yet it is still not could compromise the huge fall down on crypto market.
yes, the market will not be stable in my opinion, surely every second there is a price change, even though there is a decrease or increase in the price of the coin that is inside exchange, so to recover the price of other bitcoins and altcoins with the highest price it certainly requires a process, and the process in my opinion will take a little longer.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

Although it has been slowly increasing since mid-August (with a minor dip here and there), I wouldn't call it stable just yet. About a month ago we were in the USD 8200 range, so even if it has been somewhat "stable" for the past 2 weeks, it could just as easily drop to USD 5K (if I am not mistaken, something similar happened in June / July, although I know you can't really compare).
I do hope the market is in the recovery process though.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

Maybe it's still too early to talk about recovering the market, but I think the indications are good. And I think most coins are about to return their old values.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

The market sentiments if are not fully negative but also we can not say that these are positive.  That is why the price of bitcoin is hovering around 6.5k.  No wonder for other alt coins which are lying on the earth.   It is not new to this type of market.
Likewise in stock market whenever the prices rise; top trending stocks will always fly first ; and second line share will follow them with some slow speed.  But in reverse circumstances the price of second line  shares will fall more in comparison to first line shares.

In the same way when the upward trend will start the bitcoin being  the leader it will rise fast but will fall less in comparison to other alt coins
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

It can't be a reference for us to believe that Bitcoin will be above $ 6k, it is likely that the value of Bitcoin will drop from $ 6k and maybe it will go up already no one knows exactly but in the long run its existence is certain that it doesn't matter how much sadness there will be a pump that will come so that means saying Bitcoin will always recover and make a better movement and for now all we need to do is stay patient and continue to believe in its ability to provide more opportunities and benefits for us.
gbayers

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

to date, the price of BTC is around 6, 758 $ and it is expected that by the end of the year it will be able to grow and close with a good value.
muhammedb

Merit: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

I think the plain fate remain that bitcoin increasing is not what can just happen one day it will take a gradual process and will not just hope to see bitcoin or altcoin increased hug in the next few seconds but i surely believe it will occur one day will bitcoin will hit the point it was last year.
about the stability of market price i don't think it will be easy because if the market is stable it will be difficult for does that is running day to day trading they won't be able to make profile because the price won't varies.
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

If Bitcoin demand in various countries continued to increase, it would not be a fantasy if perhaps the value of bitcoin could continue to rise and even more expensive than this year. it should be noted that for the users of bitcoin, the value of this digital currency can plunge freely at unpredictable times. The causes vary, perhaps due to market needs or to the worst, such as the hacking case etc,
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Before saying anything about the decreasing valuation of crypto currencies, one must keep in mind that all these crypto currencies are volatile in nature and apart from being volatile, they are the part of investment, so the flactuation in the valuation is quite obvious and that is why the valuation of bitcoin flactuates and varies according to market demand and supply, though the valuation has deflated to very low extent this time but still there are assumptions by many financial experts that the valuation will future inflate in the coming months of this year only.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

I really do not see any stability of market, its just been in a after what we have seen within these past months, am not well convinced of its stability. Am sure bitcoin has got a lot of things to do to ensure stability. However, due to volatility am sure stability of prices might not dorminate market for long.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

If we base on the current status of the cryptomarket nowadays, bitcoin is still struggling to recover. From the last dip which is 6.2K$ now btc had achieved 6.9K$. If this is the trend of the market this month, I think it would take more months to make the market get stabilized or complete its recovery.
12tribes

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

The market stabilization of the bitcoin until very recently was tantamount to leaving a bull in a chinese shop. However, I am sure that the market price is held this way for maybe another bullish run that will put the whales and new entrants in very huge profits

billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

Yes , I really notice that bitcoin price was remain to its low price but that doesn't mean it is stable until the end, because I believe that time will come and it will rise again. So for those who are worried about bitcoin, let's pray together because I believe that prayers are effective. Smiley

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

It's starting a new month and market is giving us a bright sign.
Almost all coins get recover and we hope tommorow and further is greenday
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

The market is building its momentum and gaining strength towards the last quarter of the year. The series of breaking major resistances were really good news for us. The market is preparing for the bull market. Positive thoughts despite some rejections for supports.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

right now the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is increasing, maybe right now is the time to rise up, from last year chart maybe right now is the time to rise up until the ned of the year, because we can see in every chart in 2017 and 2016 the price of bitcoin is always increasing more and mroe

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Maybe it's still too early to talk about recovering the market, but I think the indications are good. And I think most coins are about to return their old values.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I were you. for majority of altcoins the ATH they experienced last year has been their only chance of  gaining any moment of fame and those prices were literary their all time high and they will never go there ever again. many of them are already dead thanks to the previous 9 months of dumping. and some of the bigger ones are still getting dumped as we speak.

Only Bitcoin
ZazaG7

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

I certainly wouldn't call this stable, particularly subsequent to dropping from $7000. We've recently been in the $6000-$6500 territory for what? 2 weeks? That is unquestionably not steady. Soundness will come once bitcoin gets adequately received internationally.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

I believe too. Bitcoin came forever. The decline and recovery for a new financial tool is a common thing. Spreading around the world goes daily the next year will become a year of stability.

indeed it will not be easy to hack a bitcoin network because it has been created in such a way that no one wants or tries to try it, that's where the advantages of bitcoin itself are so far the best.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: