Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the market dumps  (Read 1536 times)
dntkcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

Peoples usually sell their digital assets when some ETF got rejected or some government bans cryptocurrency. But it will recover soon, probably in three four months or sooner.
Djouga

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

It's normal in crypto that market fluctuate a lot, for all crypto. I'm not worried with that, and i'm sure market will pump again this year, maybe next, the question is which currency will pump more ? That's the question to get more profit Grin, (or less loose if you buy cryptocurrency expensive)
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

Yeah i have also noticed it from last few days. Though this wall street point didn't come into my mind. But probably you are right. I think we need to know about this matter.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

I have not noticed it properly. But i think you are not completely wrong. Maybe it is a big factor behind the market dump. I am going to follow this from now on. Let's see what will happen next week.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

I had also noticed some patterns and earned money on them. But they stop working over time, so be careful.

Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

Have you guys noticed that every day around 5:00 pm EST that the market dumps, it has to be Wall Street taking daily profits before they go home for the night. It’s only on weekdays and has happened the last 3-4 weekdays in a row and on Friday’s it’s s bigger dump before they go home for the weekend.

Sounds interesting but we have to backed up our claim with some evidence to show that they are really the ones dumping in the market. Well, i have to observe this week to confirmed your claim.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

The market is in the market and it is too big to lose all the altcoin and token but it is not possible to hold our altcoin or token so we can not lose the other people who are holding their coin because the price is too low that maybe We are trading in longterm buy with potential altcoin and just hold it until you profit and then sell.

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

I appreciated more for this information everyone are noticed on what is going on for the present situation. May be this updated will gives more time to hold our tokens and gives some strategy on how we manipulate work it.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

Market dumping or bleeding has been a common occurence in cryptocurrency market, especially now we were in bear market. All investors and traders in any market, once in their life were afraid of losing money for the fear that the market will not recover. But through experience they overcome the fear of losinh money.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

There can be some truth to what you are trying to imply. It doesn't have to be the wall street people but also other stock exchange sharks and whales who have the similar office hours and might be utilizing the rest of the day behind manipulating the market. Hopefully, it will change soon, otherwise it can prove to be a disaster in the future.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

There can be some truth to what you are trying to imply. It doesn't have to be the wall street people but also other stock exchange sharks and whales who have the similar office hours and might be utilizing the rest of the day behind manipulating the market. Hopefully, it will change soon, otherwise it can prove to be a disaster in the future.
These are certainly not necessarily whales from wall Street, but still they are really big players who speculate on prices or just trade on the cryptocurrency market.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2800
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

Have you guys noticed that every day around 5:00 pm EST that the market dumps, it has to be Wall Street taking daily profits before they go home for the night. It’s only on weekdays and has happened the last 3-4 weekdays in a row and on Friday’s it’s s bigger dump before they go home for the weekend.

I've never notice it, though. But thank you for giving us hint and we could try to see it.
Dumps is always a part of crypto life,  we never take it seriously as it happens repetitively. Though people think that the current decline we have is not unusual but we have nothing to do is to accept it.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I will try to keep an eye on the market next week) By the way, now you can use such cases and create your own trading strategy if you are a day-trader.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

This is only common but this time it became worst due to regulations. But that isn't the time to left cryptocurrencies thus make a good time buying cheap altcoins and wait for the market to bloom again. Nothing bad about this. The market is just giving us a chance to be rich then why be sad about it, right?
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

It didn't happen for a regular basis. Yes, it is true that the scenario is quite the same for past 3-4 weeks but if they were suppose to control the market by dumping their coins after their office hours then they could have do it from a long ago. But, the situation is arising recently and there hasn't been a solid explanation for this yet.
donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

To be honest, I look at the falling market myself and I want to run, but I understand that the main thing here is to wait!
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

Yes I have noticed that and showed it to a friend of mine who had the same opinion as yours. According to him, it's all the sharks who are dumping their coins once they are done with their professional work. This can be alarming if it becomes a ritual soon but don't think it can affect the market on a large scale yet.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

I proposes a deep breath and a break from cryptocurrencies. Now it's a good time to buy ETH and other altcoins. We are waiting calmly for another price increase ...
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

Yes, the market situation is alarming for everyone . I hope everything goes back to normal.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:00:02 PM

There might be a pattern involved but without any surety it will be tough to comment on it. At the same time, this market is not based on hunch, there are serious probabilities and statics involved, so we need to crack it in order to get the pattern.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: