Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the market dumps  (Read 1533 times)
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:48:37 AM

The market dumped started on january and that mean nearly in 9 month the price keep down, and by looking for history price action of Bitcoin this is still normal, and the price will be going up again later, can be in the beginning of this year or next year. Current total market cap of crypto is very small so has big probability to increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cairo18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:04:03 AM

This dump is a very common problem in this market, maybe because they have something to do with the money they will get after they sell their coins. However, if you dont really need the money then you can just hold it and wait for sometime so that the price will rise higher and we can have higher profit.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:35 AM

almost every time I always observe and pay attention to the market situation, and tend to decline. when will this end soon and recover. I hope this situation is not too long. be patient to wait for time to arrive by bringing together dreams.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:52:07 AM

It is true that the crypto market is now experiencing a very drastic decline. But I think this is the right time to buy and hold it for a while. Because I believe the market will recover again and we will benefit from what we invest.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

We are talking too much and it is about time we gave the market its time to recover on its own. There is nothing some of us can do. we just have to leave everything to the whales to determine whatever they want the market to go. We will never lose all our hopes despite the little frustrations we are going through.

ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

every day I see the development of the market but all I see is a red label everywhere. when will the market recover !!! I still believe the market will soon be green again.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

This is just a common matter with the market...
The pump and dump is just a simple.thing yo have.
We just need to be wise in choosing the right coin to hold.
We need to have more knowledge to stay alive in this community
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

Dumping and again pumping is now common factor in crypto trading i don;t care about it.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

We are talking too much and it is about time we gave the market its time to recover on its own. There is nothing some of us can do. we just have to leave everything to the whales to determine whatever they want the market to go. We will never lose all our hopes despite the little frustrations we are going through.
Yeah, we cannot do anything about this market unless you're a whale. Stop that drama now, stop panicking because this market will rise on its own time. I personally experience so many dumps in the market, and yet we are still on top compare to last year dump. This mean that this market is really here to stay and just like a normal stock market, it will pump and dump.
Najam11

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

Many factors can cause that price dump.
derihendra

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

Have you guys noticed that every day around 5:00 pm EST that the market dumps, it has to be Wall Street taking daily profits before they go home for the night. It’s only on weekdays and has happened the last 3-4 weekdays in a row and on Friday’s it’s s bigger dump before they go home for the weekend.

it is true that you say, currently the altcoin and btc markets are down again, but everyone wants the market to rise again in the future, so that we benefit

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

In this market price fluctuation can happen at any time. So anything can happen at any time. I believe situation will change and become a stable market.
Yes anything will happens every hour of the day.In this situation we cannot say that the value price was stable.What we are doing is accept what's happening in cryptocurrency world.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
IrinaPro94

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

perhaps they can do it, but I'm not trading, and I hope that the market will be restored,
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

The market is just doing its own thing at the moment, not sure I see specific events at the same time of day each day from my seat. We have been labouring under a correction that has dragged on for some 9 months now, and hopefully it will resolve itself by the end of 2018. These dips have been a good opportunity to invest in some additional coins.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

Indeed conditions continuously happen. and I also don't know, until when these conditions will continue to take place. but hopefully soon conditions improved. in order for us traders also soon discover the bright point.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

It was always dump but not too much and recover again, For now the prices of the coins in the market was dropping to much. Ill think it was too long to recover the some prices of the coins. Maybe it will start in this month of december or in the end of this year.
MaiDinhChien

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

The crypto market have dumped 80% from January. Now the price is good to invest some. If it dump again will not dump too much.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

Market dumping is not all together not a stranger event and uncommon phenomenon. It happens in most business jurisdictions and when ever it happens stocks usually get a bitting for that.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

It was always dump but not too much and recover again, For now the prices of the coins in the market was dropping to much. Ill think it was too long to recover the some prices of the coins. Maybe it will start in this month of december or in the end of this year.
yeah, indeed in the future it will take a lot of time to recover.
but i am sure the price will actually exceed last year.

until now i have held my coin with only expectations and predictions that many experts do. i will still wait until the day grows all the coins well.

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

I don't really watching observing the market so much when the condition is dropping like in the pas few month.
I usually watching when the market is stable and mostly increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: