Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest and make money -[ MUST READ]  (Read 730 times)
esclade (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:23:13 PM

the offer is basically where i give you investment advice in return you pay me 50% profits. all i need you to do from your end is buy and sell when i say. you only pay me when you have profited once i have been sent my cut i will send you the next advice.

what you need
Minimum funds required £1500
a broker account that will let you trade on UK markets
remember you do not send me any money. you fund your broker account and do as i say and send me my cut.

step 1 fund your broker account
step 2 buy into company
step 3 sell stock in company when i say
step 4 send me 50% profit for next advice

if interested PM me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 08:09:37 PM

the offer is basically where i give you investment advice in return you pay me 50% profits. all i need you to do from your end is buy and sell when i say. you only pay me when you have profited once i have been sent my cut i will send you the next advice.

what you need
Minimum funds required £1500
a broker account that will let you trade on UK markets
remember you do not send me any money. you fund your broker account and do as i say and send me my cut.

step 1 fund your broker account
step 2 buy into company
step 3 sell stock in company when i say
step 4 send me 50% profit for next advice

if interested PM me

If they lose money, do you reimburse them 50% of their loss?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:16:26 PM

you are reimbursed any loss from your starting capital
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:22:44 PM

Capitalization and punctuation can go a long way in earning the confidence of others, granted I don't think that would be enough here.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:36:42 PM

you are reimbursed any loss from your starting capital

I don't think you grasp the concept of the effect a loss has on your initial capital. If you lose money, how are you reimbursed... Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but most people would probably lose less by gambling normally and have more fun with it as well.
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:56:49 PM

you are paid your loss in BTC. e.g you start off with £1500, if you loose 10% i pay that back in btc and so on. if the first trade goes bad you won't want to continue, so you are paid back your losses and the only thing lost is time

see my thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/indcex.php?topic=485719.0

i have been posting stocks to show this all is possible. obviously i cannot keep posting stocks but once i have the members required, i shall only work with them.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:17:27 AM

you are paid your loss in BTC. e.g you start off with £1500, if you loose 10% i pay that back in btc and so on. if the first trade goes bad you won't want to continue, so you are paid back your losses and the only thing lost is time

see my thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/indcex.php?topic=485719.0

i have been posting stocks to show this all is possible. obviously i cannot keep posting stocks but once i have the members required, i shall only work with them.

I'm less than convinced that a person who couldn't learn in grade school would do better with my coins than I would.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:37:01 AM

wasn't expecting people to pounce on this opportunity straight away. i am currently working with 6 people. 2 of which have a good rep which can verify my offer. they have made money yesterday and today but before they want to back up my claims, they want to know if i provide good stock advice consistently. this will take a while so i will be posting on my thread to keep everyone updated, also i have no plans to have this open for everyone so its not a problem if people don't want to join as there are many of members who are interested but just need my offer to be verified in order to take their first step. so anyone who wants to join later wouldn't be able too but just to add there is plenty of time left yet so keep my thread on your watch list.

all that should matter are the results, nothing else
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 02:39:10 AM

I agree.  Looking at the results of your life so far, I doubt you will be able to do as you claim.   Undecided

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:00:51 AM

wasn't expecting people to pounce on this opportunity straight away. i am currently working with 6 people. 2 of which have a good rep which can verify my offer. they have made money yesterday and today but before they want to back up my claims, they want to know if i provide good stock advice consistently. this will take a while so i will be posting on my thread to keep everyone updated, also i have no plans to have this open for everyone so its not a problem if people don't want to join as there are many of members who are interested but just need my offer to be verified in order to take their first step. so anyone who wants to join later wouldn't be able too but just to add there is plenty of time left yet so keep my thread on your watch list.

Sorry, but I'm not going to risk some $2500 on the advice of someone who types a business proposition in the same manner as my 12 year old niece would a text message.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:44:56 AM

the offer is basically where i give you investment advice

Who are you?

See here, on the off-chance you have the wherewithal to attempt answering the question without some smartass douchetastic plea to your spectacularly unestablished "ability".

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: