Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust blockchain, Trust Bitcoin!  (Read 1471 times)
Proo1947

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

The digital currency is growing rapidly, so to cope up with this I think blockchain and crypto is the best option. As I understand bitcoin is a coin which have a lot of good initiative also its price is stable so I trust this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

Bitcoin is trustfull for me always. Because it give a good profit to all users always.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

Yes I trust both blockchain and bitcoin. I think if anyone want to cope up with new technology he/she have to know the blockchain technology. On the other hand bitcoin is only platform which will give you absolute profit. I trust a lot because it already give me huge profit.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

Those who say that BTC and blockchain are over, will quickly change their minds when there will another pump. Trading and investment is a game. Those who left crypto, will return. FOMO has a very strong impact on people.

BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

blockchain are more advanced technology and its more transparent. bitcoin are also made by blockchain technology that's why it is more reliable and secure. though its price are decrease i think it is best time to invest here because its price are increase immediately and make more profit for investor.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

blockchain are more reliable and secure and bitcoin are made by advance blockchain technology that's why it is more potential and probable. though bitcoin price are decrease i think it is better opportunity for investment because it will turn around and increase price. its future are more profitable.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

You said right. When investors don't have knowlegde about this market, they often blame for it when they lost their money and everthing will be over, they negate all positive sides of cryptocurrency

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

though bitcoin price are fall down but if you analysis the past year market price of bitcoin you should understand that it will be turn around and increase price. it is made by blockchain technology that's why it is more secure and reliable. its future are more bright.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

this field is still very new but it has already achieved a massive success so we shouldn't consider it useless cause it has already proven itself so it deserves our trust and support,so I am really hoping that the investors will be friendly towards it
chemba

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

The Internet has discovered a new cryptographic virus called Ryuk, which requires an impressive ransom in bitcoins. Under the blow, there were several companies around the world, according to researchers from Check Point.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

yes I am totally agree with your point , afterall this field is created to offer us better living,  if we don't support it or believe it how will they gonna progress,  it is very heart breaking when someone says that it will not last or crypto is over but hopefully if you analyzed the market properly we will learn to trust it
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

we dont need to listen to those fudders and negative people creating some noise in the forum and market. to gain in something supporters to break main law of this existing project in the market. i know in my mind that cryptocurrency in not daying stage.  
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

The crypto market has the nature of Ups and down. if you don't mind kindly try to review the market, hold your coin, and keep tolerance. you will get great results.we should trust on this market since they utilize the most recent innovation of the blockchain which makes the market more easier.you can be accomplished enormous advantage through bitcoin in the coming time. Thus, we must be persistence and have faith in it.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

to be honest I really like your concept,  we should definitely build our trust for bitcoin and blockchain cause we accept it or not it is our future for economic system and with the help of this we will able to live a comfortable life in the upcoming future
WrayburnBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

People are losing because of their own fault and they are blaming the technology for this. This is so disappointing. I hope, soon they will realize the prospect of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency like BTC.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

I fully agree I follow the bitcoin almost from its creation and I know that the fluctuations of the market are constantly there, i think people must follow it not only for its value but also for what represents an alternative payment method to fiat, for me the financial freedom, the independence from banks

free space pm if interessed
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

Maybe one day we will get tired saying that this is not the end as the price drops. We should have patience. But I believe still some of the people will remorse for investing in crypto market
tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

This is happening because those people wanted quick success and as they have fallen, they seem to lose everything. But I just want say this is not a place for quick success
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

Actually bitcoin founder created new revolution in the world of Internet with digital currency and has reached to new history of digital revolution and payment system and i don't think it will die just like that its just fud over market which is driving price of bitcoin and nothing will change we will see new price high in near future as days past.
Vengeance007

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

I am seeing this kind of advices daily in the group. But don’t know why people aren’t taking it behaving that the world is in the end. I wish they learn to realize the matter soon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: