Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust blockchain, Trust Bitcoin!  (Read 1471 times)
Woundur

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

The most recent year bull opened numerous individuals eyes to crypto, which numerous individuals make an irregular profit for their little venture and since it is the contrary this year, it influences individuals to have the wrong supposition like crypto is dead or bitcoin is dead.
althiche

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

Yes we should trust more bitcoin rather having such hatred. The hatred people are having of bitcoin is absolutely absurd. We should give the market place time to get back to it’s glory days.
Salikha

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

It is very upsetting how people making statement that bitcoin is dead and there is no future in it. It is time to stop spreading such negativity. BTC has done much in it’s short time of existence till now.
angleatild

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

You are so damn right! The negativity about bitcoin around is growing in a high rate which is absolutely depressing. Maximum crypto users are losing their interest because of this sort of news.
Whicee

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

It is the major requirement to do business in cryptomarket that you need to be patient. Being panic doesn’t give you anything. So everyone should be relax and give the market some time to recover. 
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Something huge like cryptocurrencies is impossible to end just in few years, it's the future for all of us, future payment method and I'm really looking forward to it! We should trust especially ourselves, because larger number of people is involved into crypto, so that would mean all of the people made mistake and it's not possible!

Whicee

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

The people who are saying these things actually make the market worse because they just come and go in the marketplace, get panic and sell their coins. If you have no patience then you don’t deserve this market place for doing business.
glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:11:21 PM

Yeah you are right, to survive and to make profit from crypto market you must need to keep patience and hold your coin until the right time comes in. Otherwise every time you will lose. 
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!
That’s their choice, everyone is entitled to whatever decision they make in this Business. If they quit after losing their money then they are even creating chance for who didn’t work for it to come and earn, so it’s always good to have patience no matter what is happening, I’ve been through it a lot of times and as newbie I quitted several times and later came back to it and I have also get to learn that it is all about patience.

Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Exactly. I live by these thoughts. I don't sell my coins, all I do is hold them and wait for the capitalization to rise to a trillion.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

yes, being patient isnt always easy. especially for people who have lost a lot of money in the last few weeks. but i can only agree with you. now is the time to be patient and wait or take the opportunity to buy cheap coins.
ji_blu

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

It is easy to judge the whole industry in black and white dichotomy if you don't know much about it. Just like any other investment, it requires studying and patience. Last year, so many people got lucky with timing but it was extremely over-valued and now it is a healthy point to be at as a whole market.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

I think many people invest in cryptocurrency without having knowledge about it. So they do not try to understand about the fluctuations of cryptocurrency. When they see price drops they simply dump the coins.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over!
Just ignore those folks.
These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money!
And on the other side they are making fun of us, while the market is going down they use to say that I hold because of the technology but deep inside we feel so much lost.
The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!
Patience, there's no success overnight.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

The deep knowledge of blockchain encompasses the operation of cryptocurrency. So far this is a new technology, no matter the threat poses on it, it will later gain public adoption one day. It is better to trust the technology.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

Yeah exactly! We trust the whole thing. Because blockchain or cryptocurrency doesn't come for a short time. I think it will be a long time activity so ups and downs will happen this period.
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

What you express is true, they are only victims of their own ignorance because of investments that have no value and express them.
It is not easy to jump in the crypto world, must be mentally prepared to deal with all this. Going into the market must also be knowledgeable and mentally steel to deal with all the risks.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

that's right, we must believe in the world of cryptocurrency because if we doubt it, then we will hesitate in making a decision. of course it's wrong and it will cause fatal things. we must believe that the cryptocurrency world can still be fought for. Therefore we must be able to use it well.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

The lotcoins have lost a lot of bitcoin so they can not help but panic with their bitcoin holders we can not do it but wait if the price of bitcoin will increase so maybe it's better to buy altcoins first if the rise bitcoin price will be great for profit in buying cheap altcoin and just hold it.

mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

I don't think those people know about this cryptoworld properly. That's why they are crying over the fluctuations of the market. But it is quite normal thing for a volatile market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: