Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust blockchain, Trust Bitcoin!  (Read 1471 times)
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

don't listen any rumor or fake news, let them disappointed and regret later, they just want to earn easy money, they don't know what is blockchain or cryptocurrency, I've holding a lot of altcoin and I believe blockchain technology will change the world and give me an easy life
Bit you can analysis the past year market price of bitcoin you should understand that it will be turn around and increase price. it is made by blockchain technology that's why it is more secure and reliable. its future are more bright.
It's the future for all of us, future payment method and I'm really looking forward to it! We should trust especially ourselves, because larger number of people is involved into crypto, so that would mean all of the people made mistake and it's not possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

I believe on bitcoin and Blockchain. They have powerful sources and will distrupt any businesses. In our society today only the old ones will not believe on our technology, The rapid growth of this technology is very fast. I think bitcoin will really reach 1 million usd soon. Let's wait for the era were we can really get a lambo and houses.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Back in the day when famous people went on stage or on interviews said "I don't know what will happen with bitcoin but I know blockchain will have insane ways to use in real life" and just said good things about blockchain all the time while ignoring blockchain.

However, lately I have started to see the great ways of using blockchain and how it can improve so many things in life and not just crypto world but anything. That power blockchain has definitely can move some attention to bitcoin and blockchain is there because of bitcoin since satoshi created blockchain for bitcoin but in the end blockchain can actually move out of crypto space and become its own product to be honest.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

I completely agree with you, The peoples who are new here actually start panicking about the ups and downs of this market, but the one who is experienced is apathetic about it because this is the nature of this market.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

a very natural thing for people who already feel loss to infer current market conditions. maybe they don't pay attention to the highest price of bitcoin Grin
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

No doubt you are completely right, we have to give the crypto market some time, it is a characteristic remedial stage and such negative posts we see around make considerably more fud and frenzy offering intensifying the circumstance. There is nothing to be worried about the fluctuations.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:18:27 PM

Blockchain technology will benefit our lives and I believe this technology will be widely applied. Of course, the crypto market is very young and needs time to grow. At present, the market is adjusting after a strong 2017 growth and I find the current situation is very normal. Value decreases, causing many people to lose money but also an opportunity for new entrants to the market. The market potential is very large so patience in the present is essential.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

Trust on the blockchain technology. As we are heading towards most promising future where technology leads our way. Bitcoin price is just a small thing to look for.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

Yes, it is very good to trust in blockchain technology and also trust in bitcoin because it is a very good and potential coin. Blockchain technology has very promising features and are very good means of making profit on your investment. Bitcoin has very good technology and strong team members.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

You know why some people are crying here?. It is because they are just immature people who don't have any idea how a market behave. They have just come here after seeing the high price gain of the crypto coins. Unlike in forex market, lots of people here don't have even a basic knowledge of the market.
The advice that can be given is, just  Trust blockchain, Trust Bitcoin, Trust whole crypto world.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

Do not get upset because of the negative reaction of people. People lost money, the price of many coins decreased tenfold.
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

If people would be sensible and start accepting their own fate and responsibilities then they would have stopped with the blame game. There are also occassional people who do nothing in the community and start spreading false news and depression among others without even providing any valid source or data backing their claims. We should stop listening to others and learn to make our own decisions.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!
Don't listen to them buddy,  they are just creating FUDs to divert others mind and also they are just in contrary to crypto. Never mind them and keep in doing your own business as we have our own life.  Anyways, they'll find good on crypto once they've tried though. 
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

It has been the scene since the very beginning. People getting frustrated and spreading misconceptions and fear among others just because they made loss from their own mistakes. It is high time we stop falling for such shitposts that are just whining about how they have lost everything and crypto market is a balloon waiting to be popped.
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Those are just people who are new and made a huge loss by falling for FUDs or a FUDster himself who are just trying to scare people off the market and making a profit for themselves. I have seen quite some posts like these in the forum and checked the post history of the users and found that, almost 90% of their posts were just basic FUDs that were saying the market is dead.
Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Yes it is sad to see that the people are losing their trusts in the market, and these are the very people who will run to buy these coins the moment market hits a bull run. In the end, we do need to trust the market and be patient because it is just going through a tough phase.
conevenibary

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

Yes, patience is the key to everything. The cryptocurrency market is always unstable. We need to be very patient with our coin. We must try to hold our coins and concentrate on long term investment.
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

I agree with you! A patient man will make a huge profit. The main thing is to spend time usefully.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. Basically this type of news are mostly spread by crypto haters to spread panic among the users. It will be better for us to not hear those chaos and keep trust on block chain and bitcoin.   
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

A lot of new investors jumped in after seeing crazy gains but didn't understand the reasoning behind the technology, the decentralisation aspect will change global finance as we know it. Just stay calm and be patience, the market will recover as it always does, it just takes time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: