Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust blockchain, Trust Bitcoin!  (Read 1479 times)
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

You said it all, straight to the point. Most people lack the knowledge behind blockchain which lead them into saying unhealthy things, but with time they will understand.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

I have read some posts today, which show that some people have given up and have lost hope on crypto. One thing i am sure of is that the market will still stabilize and that it will not take too long for it to improve.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

You are absolutely right. But such people will always find a lot of reasons to complain. Today this is a small exchange rate, and tomorrow they will complain about why there are cryptocurrencies everywhere.
Falconet

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:33:52 AM

I think bitcoin hasn't squeezed all the potential that blockchain has, so we may have to wait for better projects that really focus on bringing innovation to the field.
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

There are people who are backing away from the market, but the moment the market will improve, these will the very people who will say to invest in it and will fight tooth and nail to get their stake in it too. Instead of saying to not to rust in the market, we should in fact encourage people more to invest in to now to keep it stable.
Lignxxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Blockchain provides security in this crypto market and day by day this market becoming popular among the peoples but someone says crypto market is dead. It’s not true because still now so many people are earning profit from this market.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

I agree with author because people who saying things like this is mostly don't even know what are they doing and what crypto is!
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

yeah, I trust bitcoin and believe in technology in general. there are majority of people quitting crypto in hard times, but they are panic sellers. Don't follow their steps and find your own way!
gunbars

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

There is nothing to do here without patience and ability to wait. What are they hoping for? To buy something for 1$ and sell it for 1000$?
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

I agree with you many people think bitcoin is a fraud but they don't know about bitcoin and the technology behind it and its advantages, I believe bitcoin is a good digital investment in the future
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

Sounds quite food, BTC is the leader on the cryptocurrency market and blockchain is going to be king on the world too, I think they are able to do this.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

It is true that we can believe that Blockchain and Bitcoin cannot be separated, because the two are interrelated.
But now we are talking about the market because on the basis of the market being BEARISH.

It's a shame for the market right now because it's not the time to support the increase in Bitcoin.
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

Clearly, only inexperienced and overly trusting people fall into a panic). Moreover, now nothing particularly terrible with the market does not happen. Cool
kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

The trusting to these ones will not bring you problems at all. Blockchain is the safest way to work with money and BTC is really greatest crypto currency which is growing so many years ago. I like them and I support both of them because they will change the world so much.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

You're right bro, Cryptocurrency and its underlying blockchain technology is here to stay but the only issue am having in the industry is about all these scam ICOs. I think regulations will bring more sanity to the industry.

langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

We can fully trust on block chain technology so you have all bitcoin send on blockchain wallet and fell relax, blockchain technology is very good I think. This technology can be very useful if this applied correctly, by the right person. Maybe, blockchain can be integrated into the banking system or payment system. Looking forward for this implementation.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

You can't be impatient and you can't panic when you dealing with something like cryptocurrencies. Its obvious that things like falling will happen. But everything will be fine as always. And you have to remember that and stay calm. 
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

We do not have so much great news at the moment, but I am still holding. Despite such a big dump, I still believe in crypto currencies and hope that we will reach the mass adoption and will see some more bull runs.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!
now many people are disappointed and lose a lot of their money, so it's natural that they say that. if i was in their position i would say the same thing, but i would not do anything stupid to cut losses. i think it will further aggravate the market situation.

sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

I do not believe the crypto is over. bitcoin will rise in 2019. Blockchain technology of the future. As the use of Blockchain increases, bitcoin will rise. Therefore, there is no reason for despair. 2019 will be the year of ascension to the blockchain.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: