Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust blockchain, Trust Bitcoin!  (Read 1479 times)
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

agree with you, I also read a number of threads that say this is the end of bitcoin or something else. some people have been pessimistic to see the crypto market prices continue to fall. maybe because they have lost their money.
even though we should believe in bitcoin and blockchain, if this is just a storm and later it will recover and become strong. but they are not patient and say this is the end.

arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

yes, maybe you are right because this blockchain will make a lot of platforms that use it and it will automatically make the price of bitcoin very expensive because demand will definitely increase. there is nothing wrong if you keep holding bitcoin very long time.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

yes, maybe you are right because this blockchain will make a lot of platforms that use it and it will automatically make the price of bitcoin very expensive because demand will definitely increase. there is nothing wrong if you keep holding bitcoin very long time.

Definitely crypto is not a risk people changed the thoughts as it is not a secured one. We cannot be able to change the negative minds, people who are interested and trust blockchain have a great future ahead. Bitcoin will become a blockbuster oneday, don't feel at that moment without investing in cryptocurrency.

Am I spamming? Report me!
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

Its so disappointing to see some people saying that bitcoin is over, crypto is over! These are the people who knew nothing about these before investing and now cursing the technology for loosing their money! The key to success is Patience especially in Crypto.
TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!
i hope you are right and crypto is not over. so far, i still believe in crypto and believe in a better time, in which the prices go up again. nevertheless, the last time has unsettled me how it continues with crypto.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

I will just agree with you at once. The FUDs are spreading because of the people not having enough knowledge and experience involving in the crypto market. They should gather some norms and experience to observe the market in the right way before they get involved.
trusting in Blockchain ecosystem it is mandatory for crypto users and enthusiasts, because they are have knowledge for guiding and directing new users, regarding the Blockchain ecosystem, because many FUDDER are spreading like you said

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is in a difficult position, the price of various crypto assets continues to fall steadily and the people who came here looking for money are not in a better position. But worldwide, the number of people owning a cryptocurrency and using blockchain is growing. This is extremely important and it means that technology and innovations that have come into our world together with a crypto will not disappear anywhere, and in the future they will occupy an important place in people's lives. I think those people who came to the crypto for the sake of new technologies and opportunities should be happy about how the industry is developing.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

Really! Just ignore them. They are just part from many user that is panic selling. They didn't even know what they are saying. If you are a true holder and believer of bitcoin, you do not need to be panic.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

Great point and I think we need to stick to it. I hope it is worth waiting and getting rich in a few years. Just believe in crypto currencies and do not even think of selling your coins right now, because you will regret in the future.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

People who came to the cryptocurrency market in order to make quick money, fell into a trap. The market has become bearish and now they are looking for the culprits that lost their money and have not studied the market. Stop shouting that blockchain is dead or cryptocurrencies are dead. They are alive and continue to develop calmly and penetrate more and more into our lives.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

Those who have a good understanding of the future will tell you that blockchain holds a lot for the future of industries and economies. Bitcoin being its flagship use case will definitely continue to be a reference point for future innovations in the technology space.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

I trust both blockchain and bitcoin and I think it is a huge responsibility for us to keep believing in them. For sure one day the market will recover and we will have only something to win not to loose.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

I must say that hearing so many defeatists about how crypto makes them lose money is rather irritating.  In my opinion, if these people feel like this  then clearly it is not the right place for them to be and invest and should get out but not spread bad rumours about the tech. It's not fair to the tech or the rest of us who actually believe in this.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

Yes this is the only thought which makes me strong in crypto world. I trust blockchain and bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin is gonna be money of the future in couple years!

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

TRUST! BELIEVE!! HODL!!!

Block chain technology will be integrated in our lives in the future. So, I think investing in cryptocurrency as early as today is a really wise thing to do. I have been late in investing in crypto since I have learned about it as early as 2011. That is one of my greatest regret in life, that is why I am not skeptical in crypto investment today even though the market had fallen.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

I trust both blockchain and bitcoin and I think it is a huge responsibility for us to keep believing in them. For sure one day the market will recover and we will have only something to win not to loose.

Despite the fact that I believe in cryptocurrencies just like you, I have envisaged possible ways of insuring risks. In late August, I brought out a part of the investment in cash. This will allow me to wait for the growth of the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

Yes, the value of the blockchain and the value of Bitcoin are not to be questioned. There will be a lot of room for growth in the future, but there may be many altcoins in the cryptocurrency market that will disappear. This is a very cruel financial market.

Considered

Activity: 504