Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IN STOCK in LOS ANGELES. Scrypt Asic Miner Gridseed  (Read 9390 times)
atari02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:37:22 AM

This is a scam.  If you look on google maps at this address there is a beauty shop.

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.195836,-118.492384,3a,37.5y,264.52h,82.34t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sCNAM9BlnY-Lvct4WEQHQCQ!2e0

Greetings,
And thank you. If you look closely at the map, you'll see a huge warehouse located in the ISO Beauty Professional building. We are the Master Distributor of Gridseed for the United States, Europe and Hong Kong.  Please contact sales@gridseed to verify the claim.

http://hash-master.com/

I just got off the phone with ISO's customer service. They still occupy the address you gave as yours, and the warehouse is theirs.  Nice try though.  

/thead.

Edit: If anyone else wants to confirm this, their number is (818) 771 9359.  Customer service is option #6.

Hair styling tools isn't the only product that is being distributed from the warehouse address located on the map posted.
The number listed is for ISO Beauty no for Hash Master Technology, If you wanted to speak to a sales rep, you can contact him at 408.6468452. We can give you the best deals in Gridseed and accessories. (Packages Listed below). (Image listed below as well )

Package D - 20 X Gridseed Miner all in one: ~7 MH/S

~7 MH/s when overclocked

20 X Gridseed Miner
    2 X Controller (no computer required to use the miner)
    4 x 12V 30A 360w DC industrial power supply
    2 x 10 Port usb hub (high quality for stability)
    20 x 2.5mm DC power cables
    20 x usb mini data cables
    2 x usb micro cable (to power the controller)
    2 x network cables
    4 x Country power adaptor (AU, EU, US, UK) to plug in 4 power supplies, usb hub and controller

Package C - 10 X Gridseed Miner all in one: ~3.5MH/S

3.5 MH/s when overclocked

10 X Gridseed Miner
    1 X Controller (no computer required to use the miner)
    2 x 12V 30A 360w DC industrial power supply
    1 x 10 Port usb hub (high quality for stability)
    10 x 2.5mm DC power cables
    10 x usb mini data cables
    1 x usb micro cable (to power the controller)
    1 x network cable
    4 x Country power adaptor (AU, EU, US, UK) to plug in 2 power supplies, usb hub and controller

Package A - 1 Gridseed Miner all in one

1 X Gridseed Miner
    1 X 12V5A DC power supply
    1 X Usb mini cable
    1 X Country specific power adaptor (AU, EU, US, UK)

Hey, thanks for ripping off my writeup word for word. At least put in an effort to change it. And poopypants are you sure you are not hash-master? You are posting the same line in everyone of his posts.

btw, hash-master maybe you can give me teach me how to use my hair curler. You should change your name to curl-master.

Nope just a regular user like you that is trying to help out other members and share my experience with a new company.  You have every right to your own opinions about me but if you look at my history I have no affiliation with any companies.

OK, ill take your word for it Smiley

milkman510

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:26:58 AM

Will you do Escrow? Assuming I pay for it? I'm talking about a large purchase.
poopypants

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:45:39 AM

Regardless of who other member may think I am, I said I would update.   So I just received my tracking number and my package was picked up from California, should get it in 3-4 days.

Einsteinium: http://einsteinium.org/    Helping advance Science

SilkCoin: BCZFuLUX2XfGF4W5cRK3efcg6U5Pv1tuaj
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:19:10 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 08:17:39 AM by CartmanSPC

Wow, I was just made aware of this thread otherwise I would have posted earlier.

I purchased 20 miners from their web site and picked them up in person last week (Tuesday I think). Unfortunately I did not get to meet Hash-Master himself but his warehouse staff were very friendly. We spoke shop for about an hour.

They are a legitimate business with (what appears to be) strong distribution relationships in China. I do not think they are very active on the board so it may be best to deal with them by phone or email.

davyboy

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:24:59 PM

I ordered Package C (10 miners + accessories) from Hash Master on Saturday.

My order got split into 2 shipments and I received the first package by UPS today. I should get the next shipment in a couple of days or so.

Hash Master have product, are shipping and have been very responsive and friendly when I have contacted them.

I'll post an update once I get everything running.
bill_d

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:26:21 PM

Just got my DHL tracking for the 20 unit package...
poopypants

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:50:41 PM

Just to update, I received my Gridseed units from this company on Friday.  Have proof if necessary, since some users claimed this company was a scam.  While I appreciate the due diligence of other bitcointalk members trying to help users not get scammed, I feel that some go overboard in accusations and it becomes a witchhunt. It also seems to be the case that competing members, selling the same machines as this OP and or other members, try to defame each other, inorder to gain customers and limit competition.  As a normal member not selling any services or goods, these tactics are sad and end up confusing other members.  To each is own, no finger pointing at anyone, and without any skin in the game it really does not effect me.      

Einsteinium: http://einsteinium.org/    Helping advance Science

SilkCoin: BCZFuLUX2XfGF4W5cRK3efcg6U5Pv1tuaj
Gibie

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:13:34 PM

Can anyone who has purchased from Hash Master post pictures of what you received? Thanks!
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:47:12 AM

Can anyone who has purchased from Hash Master post pictures of what you received? Thanks!

Yeah I would like to see those Asics runing
Andy_T

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:06:53 PM

Ordered 4 pieces Sunday on their website, received link in E-mail to the order.

Had to ask for new password though, as login details have not been provided. It worked yesterday OK, could log in, but the website insisted, that I don't have right to access that page of my order.

Today I don't even have my account, all gone, E-mail address is not recognized...

What happened?

Andy
hash-master

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:16:22 PM

Had to ask for new password though, as login details have not been provided. It worked yesterday OK, could log in, but the website insisted, that I don't have right to access that page of my order.

Today I don't even have my account, all gone, E-mail address is not recognized...

What happened?

Andy

Hey andy sorry for late reply we're so busy in the warehouse. what's your order number?
and also we making a new website it's probably messing up with the log in.
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

What happened?

Andy

I'm having the same problem.  Received email to create account, I did, but said I cannot access the page when I try to view my order history.

Now, when I try to login, it says account does not exist.

Received UPS tracking# two days ago but when I view status it just says the label has been printed.  Tried calling the phone# but it's just a recording that the voicemail is full.  I'd like to order about 8 more of these but so far I'm not impressed.  Order# 2032
tkbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:03:05 PM

Also had same issue with website. No confirmation, apart from PayPal receipt.

Account says no orders ?

It was # order 3706

Thanks
Mark
Andy_T

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:43:42 PM

What happened?

Andy

Hey andy sorry for late reply we're so busy in the warehouse. what's your order number?
and also we making a new website it's probably messing up with the log in.

Mine is #3113, as per the confirmation E-mail.

Andy
herbiehasher

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:40:10 PM

Mr. Hash Master.

I am curious to the timing of order to delivery?
I am assuming you were flooded with orders and are scrambling?

davyboy

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:43:43 PM

Got all my Gridseed miners working and all seems to be going well with them. Hash rate and power consumption are per other postings in the forum.

I ended up not using the power cables supplied by Hash Master as they did not use ground. This is just personal preference and I have plenty of old power cables sitting around that I was able to re-purpose.

I also did not use the Wii Box controller. I tried to get it running, but it just would not work. I suppose I could have got it working if I put more time into it. I have a few spare rPIs and I was able to use one of them to install the cpuminer software. Works great.
hash-master

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:16:31 AM

Mr. Hash Master.

Sorry for late reply we are so busy at the warehouse  Undecided
for all the pre order's it takes 2 weeks.
i will keep you updated with your tracking number.
Andy_T

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:54:31 AM

Mr. Hash Master.

Mine was no pre-order at discount price for the next batch, but in-stock items for the full price, which should be delivered at once.

Andy
herbiehasher

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:50:25 PM

Mr. Hash Master.

Good luck my friend.
I thought that package D 20X was in-stock, well that is what states on the www site.
R2-D2R2

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:11:35 PM

Just be Aware everyone the warranty for this product is poor, if one of your miner fails after 60 days they do not offer replacements. Surprising hence most computer hardware Manufacturers offer it least a minimum of 6-12 month warranty.
If you buying packs of x10, x20, you most likely to get 3-5 failing on you in the long run.
Another problem, there is so much cables you will need to do some serious cable management.
They could have it least included a nice frame/case to make thing easier to run several miners.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: