Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Funding  (Read 189 times)
dmz241 (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

Are there any trusted exchanges that allow margin funding as bitfinex has discontinued support in my country after 3 years of business it just sucks.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

Try bitmex. That is the most popular one, but they do not offer USD deposits or USD wallets. You trade everything with BTC(XBT) and withdraw your profits in BTC. Wink
BlockGemini

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Are there any trusted exchanges that allow margin funding as bitfinex has discontinued support in my country after 3 years of business it just sucks.

Do you mean margin funding or margin trading? Have you ever used Kraken? It's definitely not the best exchange and doesn't have the best liquidity but for margin trading it is pretty well known and for the most part they are trusted.

I have never had any issues with them when depositing or trying to withdraw. The only real issue with the exchange is that liquidity is not always available and when margin trading, the rollover fees can amount to something pretty substantial depending on trade size and length of course.

Hope this helps...
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

Others exchanges that offer margin trading is OKEX, Huobi, Bibox, Poloniex and Bitmex futures trading. Okex exchange also offer crypto futures trading, this exchanges has more product than others.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

You can use Poloniex here is the first exchange using margin. I believe it can solve the problems you are looking for. And there are a lot of exchange websites that also have margin functionality. But I advise you to quit this because it's like a trap and you're a prey that's going to become a big piece of meat.

dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:05:48 AM

Do you mean margin funding or margin trading? Have you ever used Kraken? It's definitely not the best exchange and doesn't have the best liquidity but for margin trading it is pretty well known and for the most part they are trusted.

I have never had any issues with them when depositing or trying to withdraw. The only real issue with the exchange is that liquidity is not always available and when margin trading, the rollover fees can amount to something pretty substantial depending on trade size and length of course.

Hope this helps...

I am talking about funding for passive income. I am not looking for trading contracts.
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

You can use Poloniex here is the first exchange using margin. I believe it can solve the problems you are looking for. And there are a lot of exchange websites that also have margin functionality. But I advise you to quit this because it's like a trap and you're a prey that's going to become a big piece of meat.

Thanks yes I can provide funding in polo but I dont trust them as heard of bad things.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:49:01 AM

Platform that similar with Bitmex is Finbitex.com ,Other platform to trade crypto by use margin and leverage is Meta trader, now many regulated broker provide crypto pair in their platform. One of the good broker is FX Open, this broker has lower spread than other, and also we can make deposit by different currencies, like BTC, LTC,USD,EUR,GBP.

gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

so first off let's get rid of the term 'margin funding' because what you're really doing when you choose to fund a margin trader is lending coins to them. When you offer a margin funding loan and it is accepted by a margin trader this is what happens.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

Friends, I think it's time to understand. There are no such trading platforms that can be trusted. Since they are all in the gray zone of the law, they can not be trusted with funds that you are not afraid to lose. Do not keep your assets on stock exchanges.
dmz241 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:29:45 AM

so first off let's get rid of the term 'margin funding' because what you're really doing when you choose to fund a margin trader is lending coins to them. When you offer a margin funding loan and it is accepted by a margin trader this is what happens.
Yes exactly, actually thats they way bitfinex puts it so used the same term. But yes lending is a better term but in this case only in exchange where its secured.
Pioneer88

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

One expert on margin trading recommended me to long Bitcoin Cash 30x when its price was 425$. Did not believe in him when I saw the total crypto markets were in red. I missed a good chance.
He told me, chances like that come weekly, he suggested to continue long on Bitcoin Cash 5x-10x leverage even when its price is around 500$ now.
Target 1: 519$, target 2: 534, Target 3: 579$. Hold for some days or even weeks. Stop-loss at 479$ and reentrance at 461$. Good luck!

The only place that you can leverage BCC/USD now is at Bitseven. Remeber that BCC/BTC on Bitmex has another outcome.

I do not respond for any of your loss. You own your risk. Never trade with fund that you're not affordable to lose all. However, I welcome any tips or donation if you win big Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:35:21 AM

Gate.io exchange just launch margin trading and they offer only leverage 3x and this is good for beginner trader. This exchange offering alot of different crypto, and will be good platform to shorting when the price crypto downtrend.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:22:31 AM

Bitmex offers margin trading, you have to use BTC for trading.  I have traded there without any problem so far. Sometimes, the platform will lag but not too often so it is acceptable.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:29:01 PM

Bitmex offers margin trading, you have to use BTC for trading.  I have traded there without any problem so far. Sometimes, the platform will lag but not too often so it is acceptable.
Bitmex by far the biggest in this matter. They literally control the market if you look at their short and long futures. When the shorts are more than the possibility of bitcoin price going down is likely and when the longs are more than possibility of going up is more likely.

You can literally buy whichever is the most at that moment and you can be right and make profits from margin trading. Do not go for 51-49% times though, that is too close, I don't even do it when its around 60% or so, I need to make sure it will happen so I only go to the direction that has 70%+ invested. When longs are bought 70% versus 30% shorts than I buy longs and vice versa I do the other way when shorts are 70%. They are that big, they do not care about rest of the market because their volume is insane.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:31:13 AM

There are alot of margin trading platform but make sure we choose that have fully regulation and offer low leverage. I was try some different platform and i prefer to use metatrader platform because we can trade alot of different asset, not only crypto but also stocks and forex.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: