Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens...  (Read 2255 times)
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:51:06 AM

Yes, many sell immediately, as soon as the coin begins to be sold, but, in my opinion, I agree - if the price deserves attention. But there are coins that are progressing in a few years, which can bring a fortune.

dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:53:10 AM

It all depends on the situation, but in general I plan to keep all my tokens until the coin prices are similar to ICO prices!
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:58:11 AM

some coins I still hold, especially bitcoin and ethereum and doge. for new coins that I still hold electroneum, mywish, eos, I have sold others and there is no buyback plan. to be honest I was confused by the market conditions, and suspicious of big players who have high financial capabilities. I felt like I was being played by them. Who knows.
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:31:43 PM

For now holding Ethereum is smart. I do not prefer Bitcoin cauze BTC situation is totally mixed now. There are different and unpredictable whales on the market. Thats why you should focus on altcoins. Im holding XOV and NPSX right now if you ask me.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:37:31 PM

Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

I plan to hold my coins until they go up again but if there is a need to sell some of them then will do it. Some coins has the potential to go up in the next several days because of their upcoming developments like like mainnets and feature update. Bitcoin might still go down but I believe on its long term growth and its halving that may happen next year.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:43:15 PM

Yes, many sell immediately, as soon as the coin begins to be sold, but, in my opinion, I agree - if the price deserves attention. But there are coins that are progressing in a few years, which can bring a fortune.

Such coins are units, and not every coin received from the bounty can hold out on the market for more than 2 months. Therefore, it is almost impossible to guess which particular coin will rise in price in the long term.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:19:00 PM

if the token at the pump I will definitely sell the token, but for now the tokens will not be pumped, because price stability is still very worrying, I think holding our tokens or coins for a long time is the most obvious choice at the moment.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 01:23:43 PM

Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
I can't predict with this market situation since beginning of last year. But some cryptocurrency experts are say next year will be good for all major cryptocurrency and good ICO'S Tokens.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:25:44 PM

Until the market trend is going to change, because it does not make any sense to sell my savings at such silly prices. It is much better to wait and to sell your tokens when the market is going to be green.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:54:08 PM

Until the market trend is going to change, because it does not make any sense to sell my savings at such silly prices. It is much better to wait and to sell your tokens when the market is going to be green.
holding coins and tokens is really needed specially in this dip. I believe that holding is he most amazingvthings to do this time. Because crypto is really unstable and we can really earn a lot in it if we know how to join the current flow of the market. We don't need to rush things in crypto because crypto is not a race it is maybe a game that the winner is the people who have a big patience to wait for the right time to sell.
allmight_

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:59:06 PM

I'll keep altcoins not sell as long as I don't like the price. Cheesy For those pennies that now cost many tokens do not want to sell.
We're all waiting for the right price. But what will you do if prices do not rise ? Do you think it is better not to sell at all in this case ?
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:27:30 PM

I cannot deny that i do not dump tokens, but there is limit to that.
After making my findings, whenever i discover that a particular token or coin has the potential to rise, i do not dump it. Rather i would hold until it grows.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:33:45 PM

Best bet is, when you see significant gains in a coin, sell some and hold some. If you sell everything, the price might increase more and you will blame yourself. Well, if you are good with your TA, you should work with that.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:43:33 PM

It is kinda weird but i’m not even sure when i’m gonna sell my coins. All i know is that i have to wait. Obviously i believe that crypto market will be much better one day, so i’m just waiting.
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:34:07 PM

Any investor or token holder who doesn't dump when the token is pumping in exchange probably wasn't aware its pumping, a novice or has enough cash with him at that moment.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:01:33 PM

This is why it's good to have a plan before bagging tokens. Some tokens are for long term hodl while others are for quick profit. It depends on how good I think the team is
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:11:09 PM

It all depends on the situation, but in general I plan to keep all my tokens until the coin prices are similar to ICO prices!
Many projects can not grow more to the level of ico, if you certainly have a worthy project that is still developing then keep the tokens, but most of the coins I would sell of course

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:21:38 PM

I have been holding a few coins for a very long time. And if it's been sold now, of course, I will experience a big loss. My coins last until the pumping market and this must take a very long time. I am sure that this year there will be an increase and I will sell coins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:40:15 PM

I don’t intend to rush into selling, for the reason that the market goes only down and all the tokens follow it!
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:44:10 PM

I never set when I will hold a coin, I will let them go when I think I have benefited. And if it is harmful, then I will hold it and try to be more patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: