Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To survive the bear market I am chainging my strategy  (Read 315 times)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

For unexperienced people, trading is a dangerous game as it can make your capital zero anytime if you couldn't do trades professionally.
Right now you are on bottom, you can still survive to top by taking advices from expert traders

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

the best way to survive in this market (not just the bear market now but generally even during the bull markets aka pumps) is to day trade altcoins. in my experience the biggest amount of profit that any altcoin can give you is when you only get involved with it for a short time and the biggest loss that it can give you is when you get involved with it in long term aka when you hold it.

what you need to do is to modify your strategy and while doing that eliminate the mistakes you previously made and choose a different route so that you don't make the same mistakes again.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

in our lives we must have principles especially principles in managing finances. The principle of working is a role model in living without having to think again ... in my opinion you have good principles
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Yes you're right. The way to always survive from any kind of participation in crypto is based on the strategy. Our last strategy may not fit to this recent condition. Therefore, evaluating our strategy and then analysing the best one should be conducted. It is a note for me actually based on your information.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
astrologer123

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Currently, the Cryptocurrency is not what it was a year or two ago. Therefore, you need to act differently, you need to understand the current market of crypto currency and come up with an action plan.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

Currently, the Cryptocurrency is not what it was a year or two ago. Therefore, you need to act differently, you need to understand the current market of crypto currency and come up with an action plan.

in altcoin market you should always be aware of the trends that each single coin has. it is always changing so talking about it in a yearly fashion is just wrong. the better time frame is a daily one and in some cases hourly changes is more suitable since that is how the pumps happen.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
velona2589

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

Some time ago I already began to exclusively trade on cryptocurrencies, I participate in bounty, because it is still profitable, and some campaigns are really useful.
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

I think that there should be more than one source of income. you can do a bounty, but it will give a lot if you put a lot of effort. there are some people who have turned bounty into a business. They hire students to write posts for a cheap price.
ramanmart1

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

I agree that you wrote, indeed, the time is running out and the conditions are changing, so now one can not consider the bounty a permanent income, although it is necessary to participate in them, it is developing the cryptocurrency sector
bchdfsy

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

Yes, recently it is worth changing the nature of activities in the field of cryptocurrencies. I think now it is necessary to pay attention to long-term investments.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

A tremendous advice from a real trader indeed. That really is a good point and i am also thinking the same thing. I just realized that holding for long term will minimize the potential of your daily earnings to you better trade those altcoins from bounties for a profit then trade half of the profit while the other half will be converted to fiat which will go to the bank. We have to save those fiat money for buy backs in time like this where altcoins reached another all time low.
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

I agree with your strategy in the bear market, but can we calmly think about whether it would be more appropriate to do a more stable job and invest extra money in Bitcoin than to spend too much energy and time in an uncertain bear market?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

I can see you  already regret why you  haven't dumped the tokens you got last January, if you had you  probably wouldn't be thinking of when the campaigns today to pay.  Some of the  campaigns these days  pay  after several months which is not the kind back 2016-2017. I think they are doing this now because they are trying to lessen  some dumpers. But I  think after this ETF approved,  the market will be in the  bull market. That is probably the  time you get paid.

You'll survive the bear market. Its best to just work  on jobsites while  doing bounties.

btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I absolutely agree with what you wrote. Currently I spend a lot of time studying the market, however, while it's at the bottom, but it's soon, I believe, will end.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

Yes indeed a new strategy might be a good help for you my friend and also me as well because we cannot depend on the bounty anymore we needed to find alternatives to survive of thw bear market as well so changing a strategy is a good way too
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:56:31 AM

Well, maybe the benefit of a person who has full time in this field is that he can trade daily, even though we can still make automatic buying and selling. And if you do it successfully, maybe someone else can use the same method, even though daily trading is the most difficult thing to do.
dautay

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

I have lost a lot, really want to give up
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

I wish you well in your new strategy, i know how you feel because my friend who are in bounty before me always complain of the same thing, so i am glad you have taken measures to work around the situation. Good luck with that.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:47:44 AM

I really understand you because i have been in such situation, I have gotten a bounty token reward that worth so much, so i decided to hold, the more i keep holding the more it dips, so i agree on suggestion on trading these tokens and making profit with them as they go u and down.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: