Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackbox  (Read 118 times)
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

Hi all,

I want to ask your opinion on this project:
https://icodrops.com/blackbox/

- 17210 followers on Twitter
- 10.776 likes on Facebook
- Good Rating on Icobench (https://icobench.com/ico/blackbox-foundation/ratings#ratings)

What do you think?

No Signature right now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightcar

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

It looks like another scam ICO , I wouldn't put any money into it.  Every new project is falling and ends up on exchanges with a price that is much cheaper than the ICO price.
akosijue

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
Merited by BumbleBII (1)

It looks like another scam ICO , I wouldn't put any money into it.  Every new project is falling and ends up on exchanges with a price that is much cheaper than the ICO price.

I beg to disagree, it's true that every new project that after listing onto their first exchange, ends up dropping below ICO price but that's because of the market, not the team. If you take a look at their team background and experience, especially their product development progress, you'll see that theyre much more promising than any ICO you see nowadays as they are nearing product launch and the team is updating and working really hard to do so. As for the token price, if it falls, then its more worth it to buy some while its down before product launch. This types of downfall has never been new in the cryptomarket if you do your research, look at Zcash, Hydro, EOS, and Ethereum with their ICO. Even successful projects until now has undergone below ICO price, so you just have to look at the team experience and business plans for development and the use case of their project, development, and its benefits with crypto and noncrypto users.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

I don't think you even looked at it before giving your opinion. I have examined the project in some detail and it has an experienced team backing it and in my opinion is one of the strongest ICO's currently underway. Maybe you are just against ICO's in general, which is your right. But labelling something a scam just because you can't tell the difference between a good project and a poor one means that they are probably not for you anyway.

Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

This is a good project, good concept and supported by an experienced team. It seems interesting to invest in this project.
Stulovo

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

It looks pretty good. Strong and large team. As written on the bench "Technical documentation contains a detailed description of the product, but not enough information about business planning." You can participate in the ico.
kkamilov

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

has long looked after this project, after analyzing it decided to participate, also participate in their bounty
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

It smells like a scam. Don't believe ico listing sites' ratings. I don't trust and other Shiller youtubers.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

I like the idea of ​​this project, I carefully studied the team, Whitepaper  and the site. But I do not risk investing in this project. I just help him advance by participating in the Bounty campaign
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

It looks attractive and has potential, Blackbox team performance is also quite good. Participants also boomed, possibly able to succeed. But the possibility when in the market will be like other coins, the price will be less than ico.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

Hi all,

I want to ask your opinion on this project:
https://icodrops.com/blackbox/

- 17210 followers on Twitter
- 10.776 likes on Facebook
- Good Rating on Icobench (https://icobench.com/ico/blackbox-foundation/ratings#ratings)

What do you think?
Nice start and Icobench ranking is a good pointer. I like ICO projects in which usage of blockchain or ethereum platform, or tokens and digital currency system gives some benefits over the traditional one, because nowadays there are so many projects, where, honestly, there's absolutely no need in cryptocurrency, they can work as well on fiat currencies. Take Trippki for example: https://icobench.com/ico/trippki
An ecosystem, built on Ethereum platform that works as a reward system for booking hotels, why not do the same thing using Visa cards? Anyway, Blackbox Network doesn't seem to be that way and I like it, may be successful someday.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: