Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin back to $7000 today?  (Read 626 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

I started reinvesting at $6180.  My thoughts are that the $5900 was a double bottom chart and we will be back to $8000 by Sept 21 (ETF deadline) with an expected "sell on the news" pullback then depending on that outcome, either sub $10000 or over $20000 by Jan 1.  ETF acceptance means little except it is a sign of future adoption by the big money.

What we need is bitcoin powered cellular service.  Every phone is free but has a mining app that is required to run in order to have service, companies that earn USD but take investment and pay dividends via BTC, and a country to adopt BTC as their national currency (hello Palestine)

-Isa

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

I want the price of bitcoin to be stable! Not a sudden increase! Anything upward is worth more, but not so sudden!
Ibrahim1337

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

It is not possible say that whats the price of BTC,
But for long Time process is guess price.    
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

I want the price of bitcoin to be stable! Not a sudden increase! Anything upward is worth more, but not so sudden!

There should be a quick price bump back up once the panic sellers realize Bitcoins fall is likely over.  Short term traders screw with the price but longs and hodls will eventually win out.  

I take $200 per week and buy no matter what and I plan to start some new businesses in 2018 that buy wholesale website visitors @ $1 per 4000 visitors and resell at $1.00 per 1000.  Using Bitwage, all sales will be settled in Bitcoin.

Could do a micro ICO but Bitcoin doesnt really have a good token platform like Ethereum or BCH upcoming product "wormhole".

So for now, just hoarding up.  In 20 years BTC could be $1,000,000 per coin.  Think retirement, not trading for risky gains

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

I think Bitcoin can go on for a long time horizontal. So it will fall between 6K and 7K. After that it will go up 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
daniel23789

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

I also believe that if ETF approved in September than bitcoin will cross 10K.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

There sure will probably be a small bump before the deadline in terms of short-term price. The deciding factor though for mid-long term price though, is that if the ETF gets approved, declined, or postponed. I'm really not that confident. Probably the best case scenario is that it gets postponed, though there's definitely going to be a lot more fud if it gets postponed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
korean1999

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

i don't think so, but by the end of this month or next month bitcoin will back to 7.000$. And also, what we need is not always what we get so don't keep your hope for those.

nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

I started reinvesting at $6180.  My thoughts are that the $5900 was a double bottom chart and we will be back to $8000 by Sept 21 (ETF deadline) with an expected "sell on the news" pullback then depending on that outcome, either sub $10000 or over $20000 by Jan 1.  ETF acceptance means little except it is a sign of future adoption by the big money.

What we need is bitcoin powered cellular service.  Every phone is free but has a mining app that is required to run in order to have service, companies that earn USD but take investment and pay dividends via BTC, and a country to adopt BTC as their national currency (hello Palestine)

-Isa
That is the real nature of the market; rise and falls within a limited space of time. I'm particularly not surprised to see the price of bitcoin hit 7k because I believe it would rise to hit 10k again this year.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

bitcoin prices are fluctuating now and then recently the main reason behind the price fluctuations the Fud created by Sec and Etf news so bitcoin prices are volatile
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

-Isa
That is the real nature of the market; rise and falls within a limited space of time. I'm particularly not surprised to see the price of bitcoin hit 7k because I believe it would rise to hit 10k again this year.

10K This year is possible but OP is expecting that the price will go $7000 today itself that i think wont be possible ya but it can take more one or two days then we can see $7k price of bitcoin
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

-Isa

Wow good analysis so much depends on the ETF issue, everyone involves in the cryptocurrency are paying that Bitcoin will eventually approve, we really need this I don't know the scenario if we cannot get the approval, so much are at stakes at this issue.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

Slow improvement in btc price only gives me positive hope always and makes me buy more positions at key support levels. Now wherever the price may go , but once it starts rising there will drastic rise as we are approaching Dec'18 as well and the same we have seen last Dec'17 year.So what i suggest is this is the best time to buy some positions and keep them rolling and wait to make some good returns in the long run and forget for a while.Still retail investors will come in and go out as per their requirements.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

I hope so bitcoin rise again 7k and up then all market up
When bitcoin market price high cryptocurrency is good for trading
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

I hope so bitcoin rise again 7k and up then all market up
When bitcoin market price high cryptocurrency is good for trading

Good traders can make profit regardless of bitcoin rising in price or not. There's definitely lots of people making good money(and a good number of people losing money too) by shorting through sites like BitMEX.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

Bitcoin price slowly recovering day by day. Today i saw bitcoin price, its a small to the moon. Many of them spreading fake news about bitcoin. Dont worry about fake news. hope this will be moon.
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

quite impressive, but will this last?
I hope so, because to be honest now I have felt frustrated with the market situation.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

Could be posible but I have a feeling that it will not surpass the 7k range and could fall down again, I'm not good at reading charts but this seems kinda easy to find out what is next. Also I have read so many articles of bitcoin going down/up and this got me confused.

raging-creeper

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

No way are we going over 7k today.  If we get a good run we may get there by next week however the dreaded weekend is upon us.  I'm waiting for the crash back down.

flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

$7,000 is possible if we get a solid run going.  Once the buys come in BTC can move hard in one direction or the other.  I feel like we are at a bit of a cross roads here and the move up or down is going to be large.  Just not sure which one it's going to be yet. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: