Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3695 times)
tailangfei

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

I don't believe in God. I only believe that as long as I hold the coins in my hands tightly, i will become a rich man sooner or later.
BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Investing in crypto market is kind of rist. we have to take the risk,if you want  to be succesful. you have to beleive on crypto market. you must give time to the market without create panic.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

If you lose your patience in crypto market transaction you will surely lose everything. you faith on crypto will market must be strong. otherwise you can not survive in crypto market.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

All right you have to believe in spite of the situation on the market, because these are new technologies, which means they will succeed!
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

Yes, we need that trust and believe in crypto market especially now. A lot of people are really panicking of what the future of market will look like if it continues like this. This is not time to be afraid but time to be assured that everything happening now it's all about market force, normalcy will return very soon and we will all laugh together. Let's keep on believing.
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

They will surely regret themselves when the market will recover. i think then they will understand on their faults.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

I don't believe in God. I only believe that as long as I hold the coins in my hands tightly, i will become a rich man sooner or later.
You will become rich if you store good coins with a promising project and useful technologies. Because now there are a lot of scammers and projects that can not develop and cease to exist. Therefore, to buy coins, you need to be very careful.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

Whatever we say, there will always be those who will panic when the market falls, and those who will act calmly, and trade coins at good prices. Now is a good time to go to the market.

hamari76

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

because you can easily see the potential of the altcoin so we are not too worried about the fraud that is often used as an opportunity by irresponsible people.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

I think we must believe in crypto currency. I try to hold all the coins and buy when market fall. It has two benefit one is market will recover soon and investor get huge profit.
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

crypto are more probable and potential. though it's going to fall down but it will turn around and increase price because it is following liquidity thats why anything happen here. bitcoin should increase price and make more profit. you should wait a little bit time.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
Yes, that's true We need to be calm and believe crypto market right now.We know that crypto market encounter price fluctuations but this is not the reason to lose patience and sell all coins.All we have to do is faith and wait for the bull market.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

I still believe in bitcoin, and I never thought bitcoin would die in this situation. Now bitcoin is very low but in the future bitcoin will be able to rise again, and I am still patient to hold the bitcoin that I have.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

Of course, I think those who understand and really realize the importance of crypto currency in our world, he will never stop doing it .. Of course, I am also upset by the fall, but I know that this is temporary. This market is still too young..
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

crypto are more potential and secure for investor to make profit. but it is now go down. if you want make profit here you should wait a little bit time. it will turn and bitcoin also increase price. its future are more profitable.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding. But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

We must believe in the cryptos even if the market so far were at its bearish; thus, it will be the same last year that the price became drop to its lowest but returned to the bull market again.  Thus, investors came to earn a lot out of their hodling.

The importance of believing in the market and investing in the market is the running through that we want to invest for profit and thus creating the market of crypto grow. So basically,  believing is helping the market improved...

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

I believe that no one owes anything ... Yes, of course I'm interested in the growth of the crypto currency, I'm already involved in this earnings, but guys with such a market sometimes drop their hands and tears roll, but I hold))

Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

We all must believe on crypto market. Every business have ups and down. Now days, market is not going good still we all have to believe in crypto market because in future, market will definitely go up and everyone would get lot of profit from crypto again.

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Yes, I also agree with you that it is better to believe in the crypto market because even if the market is down now and the price of the coin does not look encouraging, I believe if we all hold and support crypto, the market will recover fast from the fall and the price of coin will begin to rise again.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
I observed it too. One thing that is highly needed here in crypto world is patience. We must wait patiently so that the vibe will still keep goin. Just trust the market because it has the capabilities to recover.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: