Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3695 times)
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

Yes, we believe in crypto market because crypto is the future and we should believe our future.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

I think that faith keeps the market from falling completely, and of course endless human resources such as fear and money thirst, or rather panic and greed, they are now holding the market in a permanently horrible state.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

New technology always leaves old technology behind.Whether it is horses against cars, dvd renting to netflix new technology will win eventually.I believe in technology not the market.And the market depends on the technology so it will be good.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

shd be more rational, even if u believe in btc, there must be a reason why u believe in it, and when fundamentals change, ur position shd be revised accordingly.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

I don't believe in God. I only believe that as long as I hold the coins in my hands tightly, i will become a rich man sooner or later.
You will become rich if you store good coins with a promising project and useful technologies. Because now there are a lot of scammers and projects that can not develop and cease to exist. Therefore, to buy coins, you need to be very careful.

buying coins or tokens that have a good future maybe you will be lucky in the future,
indeed its very risky, but this is one long term trading strategy
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

crypto market are profitable and potential. but its now go down and bitcoin also. if you want make profit you should wait for a good time. it will be turn around and increase its price. it will be make your profit because it is committed to do something good.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

action speaks louder than words,  if you notice the market then you will understand my statement,  millions of people are trading and investing in this place there must be some reason right!  if this place weren't trust worthy then this much of people will not gonna involve with this business
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

I am completely agree with the statement we definitely should trust the crypto market,  the authority are trying their best to provide best security and facilities among the investors and they are also getting benefited by investing here so we have enough reason to trust this place
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

There is no choice but to choose to believe that cryptocurrency will be back as soon as possible. Anytime bitcoin can recover. Being optimistic can help us to ease our problems regarding no hope in crypto to get back. There is still hope within this market as crypto numbers are growing amazingly.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

I agree with you that we must believe in crypto because the digital market is our future and we need to take it seriously. Otherwise, we may fail. To my mind, this is the best way to earn money
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

Yes you are right we need to believe in crypto if we really want it to last why because we have already know how the market use to be we don't need to panic. If we panic the newcomers will run away and will never believe about crypto.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

TLDR: crypto isn't going to die.  Maybe some more rough spots ahead but it will rise again as it always has.

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

Well sure, there is a lot of desperation for people who bought in around $20K for bitcoin or around $1K for ethereum and from experience I can tell you it's a bad idea to sell for a loss unless you really need money for something.  The problem are a few things in my opinion:  1) people actually realize they need the money they invested for other things or they see something better to do with the money.  2)  people let their emotions rule them and are too impatient to wait. 

I think we are entering a point where people are getting really desperate.  We may see more sell offs from investors and then there are other big players like Mt Gox assets that could also sell off.  But for the majority of investors, I'd say the desperation mode will only be another 3-6 months and then we could see more investor confidence along with ETF and perhaps other institutional entries. 

TLDR: crypto isn't going to die.  Maybe some more rough spots ahead but it will rise again as it always has.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

This is the first ever reason before anyone invests into this sector. You must read, understand and believe in what you are investing into. Believing in it would make you to be patient even when things are rough. Its our duty to believe in cryptocurrency and support it beyond reasonable doubt
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

I think you are exaggerating a lot here. Bitcoin is still worth over 6k and it seems to be pretty solid over there. Indeed, if you bought at 20k in December, that would feel like a punch in the teeth (or kick in the butt), look like a complete disaster and loss of trust (as you call it), but dammit it is 6 grand for just 1 bitcoin. There were times when the ratio was inverse and you could buy as many bitcoins with only 1 dollar. So even if you personally lost trust, the market, by and large, still believes in Bitcoin and crypto in general.

You can't brush it off just because you may be hurt.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

In part they are right those who are disheartened by the evolution of the world of crypto think of those who bought bitcoin when its value was about 20k $, but market changes are cyclical so do not give up and wait for it to resume

free space pm if interessed
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

Yeah. The people have lost their trust about the crypto a little bit. This is due to the huge price drops of almost all coins. In any other market, we can't see this much price drop. BTC from $20K to $6K. That makes the people upset about the market.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Speculation and panic selling. However, if you read the crypto news on a daily basis, you'll see that there is a LOT of very positive news out there. Things are crazy at the moment, but as the legal frameworks and self regulation kick in, we should start seeing more stability. In the meantime, be very careful what you invest in and educate yourself to avoid taking big losses.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

How to understand to refuse, what is happening now is only correction and manipulation, so I can say one thing, the market is just beginning to develop it is at the stage of growth and revival, so it will still be ahead,and a lot of things are waiting for us ahead, so let's support the market and the whole sphere of cryptocurrencies,

MeaglesMind

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Tremendous price fall has led many people to lose their hope on crypto market. But this attitude will bring nothing but loss. This market has the record of rising and falling. I guess people will be more thoughtful before moving out of crypto.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Definitely have to believe, as the market is still young and is just beginning to develop and for him a great future, even say that 19 year will be the year of replacement of gold, gold will be replaced by blockchain,and many investors are now pouring a lot of money in the development of this direction, open their companies,and their tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: