Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3708 times)
KBCapital

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:45:07 AM

We should believe in crypto backs technology named Blockchain but not the crypto market as it is controlled by whales (big financial organizations/ banks and governments).
They will kill small investors like us if we don't have enough knowledge & experiences.

Many people get rich (& become millionaires even billionaires) while other lost all their fund and assets.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:47:38 AM

Yes, until now I still believe in the crypto market, I believe that crypto will be able to survive for a long time, up or down in the current market conditions which are normal, the most important thing is we must always think positively for crypto
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

Yes if we are already investing in the market for crypto course we must believe with all the chances of that happening in the market cryopto. We already know the great risk from investments crypto and now we have to believe the market would come back excited crypto to give an advantage to us.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

Yes, until now I still believe in the crypto market, I believe that crypto will be able to survive for a long time, up or down in the current market conditions which are normal, the most important thing is we must always think positively for crypto
To be honest, i am not here if my thinking would continue to being negative. Because the cryptocurrency market before is trully low we know that the price in year of 2016. But because i hve faith in this cryptocurrency and maybe i have environment with full of positive thoughts then i wait till the year of 2017 arrived. Thos is the greayest experience ever that ive encounter in this industry. All you need is to believe
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

Rather than believing it is a must to understand the market in a better way. This will not let the users end up or get frustrated going through the market scenario. All that taking place with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies were common when we realize how it has grown high from the scratch.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

We must believe in the crypto market that it can recover anytime soon. As I observe from the past, crypto market normally encounter the situation such as ups and downs of prices. So, I believe that after this downfall, rising prices will take place. Be always positive minded for a profitable future.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

Yes, people who have faith in cryptocurrency will always hold the coins in long-term, every day we are seeing much negative news about the crypto market and this makes the prices are declining in the market. So keep hoping the best outcome and we can see there is a huge increase in terms of prices.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

It's already a risk from the market to keep going up and down. the question is unable and not persist in this condition to be able to get the results as expected. indeed sometimes panic is haunting enough and certainly need to be accustomed to quiet and wait in this case.

Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:00:48 AM

In the crypto we trust, you're right patience is the key here, its one of the most important traits here in the crypto world because without it, you're bound to fail. keep calm and buy more tokens while waiting for the bullish season to take over.
patience and our faith is important for cryptocurrency future.without this thing, crypto would not can be survive this far.our trust that make us to developt crypto and blockchain world.
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

The lack of trust in the market can be justified when you hear horror stories related to hacking. Strong security measures will give rise to confidence, and that is exactly what we need. Confidence pushes a bullish run!

Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:13:09 AM

My theory is that most ICO that were raised six to seven months ago will come to fruition this year end.  So we should see crypto rallying this end of year.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Matty96

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

that "belieave" looks like the combination of "believe" and then "leave" for me. Hope you dont mean it that way Cheesy
I love all positivity we all come here and bring to others. That is the way to help the market grow back and have a better price for bitcoin.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

actually, we really don't know when the price of crypto will rise again. even I see that the price of crypto is getting down. it makes many people are panic and sell their crypto at low prices. I think it will make the crypto prices are cheaper. it would be better if we hold it until the price rises again and stable.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

There are market makers in the market who try to reduce the price and work against the crowd.It is to be understood.We need serious news in order for the price to go up again.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

its the nature of people .the only like thing while they are good.but alway trust in crypto. still this is very early age of this market.when it grows it will go up.
hirundinecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

The current state of the coin market is down to normal and is common from year to year. In fact, after the crypto market becomes bearish, the market will be bullish again. So we don't need to worry and rush to sell all the coins we have.
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

This is how the market runs. Fluctuations, panic sales etc are the part of the market. This is the why crypto world is so mysterious and attractive to many people. Panic sales are good for the whales from my opinion.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

we can see that currently, the price of crypto is getting down and unstable. of course this makes a lot of people panic. but we must also believe that crypto prices will rise again as soon as possible. all we can do now is keep patient and we also should be able to manage our crypto well to avoid the losses.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

I think insecure people should not invest in cryptocurrency. Here fluctuations are quite normal thing. So we should not panic when fluctuations happens. But i think some people only expect profit from here.
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
Thanks for your inspirational speech, I totally agree with you: it's not time to sell your coins and leave such a perspective market, only HODL will save your funds in such cases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: