Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3709 times)
SofiaClarke743

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

I think first of all you need to understand the cryptocurrency investment market. They are the real thing to know and learn to trust and make long-term investments in ICO and cryptos projects.
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

Exactly i am having the same thought. If someone doesn't have the courage or patience to survive in a volatile market then they should not enter. Panic sales causes just loss for them.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
Thanks for your inspirational speech, I totally agree with you: it's not time to sell your coins and leave such a perspective market, only HODL will save your funds in such cases.
It's not. Bitcoin went from zero to this rate and it's amazing. It has become an interesting thing to store our value and bitcoin will be adopted by so many people in the future. i can say that this will be true if you are trying to see that.
Just the matter of time until the maximum supply will have reached by bitcoin and that will give a huge impact in the future. Wait a few years later and then you will see that.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

Who believes, now it is just bought at the most tasty prices! And who couldn't resist and surrendered and sold their assets - will return as soon as the market stabilizes in an uptrend, but here the prices for purchase will be not the same  Smiley
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

If you look at the history of crypto market, you will see that in the past, the prices were lower than now. But the market recovered the bad times pretty well and gained its value. It will do that again. We need to believe it.
ETHxn4BTC

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

Any expert would say that we should believe in crypto market. This is not the first time that the market is passing bad times, it has survived many times worse situation that the present time. And it recovered pretty well. So, we need to keep our belief in the crypto market.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
I firmly believe in the marekt and I think it will take some time to make the new thing to be trusted by us. We may find it is hard to believe espically when we haave lost some thing in that.
MeaglesMind

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Yes we should obviously believe in crypto market. The nature of this market is that the prices will never be the same. Crypto market has passed many worse situation than this. So, we should believe in the market.
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

Yes, Ofcourse. You're absolutely right. Crypto market is always volatile. In 2017 bitcoin's price was almost $20k and now it's in what condition we all know. Bitcoin will rise again and there is no doubt about it. We just have to be calm and have patience.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Of course, this is where we earn so we must keep our faith that crypto market always find ways to recover. Maybe not this month or not even this year but it will always regain market stability again. We just have to be patience and wait for that time. At the same time keep monitoring market trend just in case for a market collapse and for desperate decision to let go.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

Bitcoin trust continues as before, and bitcoin stays chivalrous and undaunted than you can imagine.so basically center around the correct things, straightforward exchanges, fundamental hodls, don't be avaricious and dependably guarantee to do your own particular research dependably that is the key. In the crypto advertise, you should be astute, shrewd and sharp.
MaxApple147

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Yes we all should trust crypto. If we loose our faith, then we may not able to take right decision and invest in it. Then our future can be in jeopardy.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

Where the fuck you get this idea that SO MANY PEOPLE LOST TRUST IN BITCOIN?stop hearsay butthead because investors or those holders you've mentioned are only waiting for right timing to out their money again inside cryptocurrency..many of us are just choose to keep safe thats why we pull out our investments but it doesnt mean that we dont trust the market again instead we just cut our losses noob
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

SAd but true mate,people are now starting to lose their faith towards crypto currency specially bitcoin whos dropping its price drastically followed with altcoins so better keep safe guys and limit your capital for investing so the smaller the funds is the smaller the losses
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

Patience and the ability to wait are the main qualities for a trader or an investor. Without these qualities, there is simply nothing to do in the market. Therefore, we expect and believe in the future of the Crypto-currency.
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

Falling and rising prices are common phenomena in the world of trading, especially in cryptocurrency which has great volatility, price changes are very fast and large. I strongly believe in high levels of volatility, so the opportunity to get profit is also high. Do not continue to expect prices to rise, because we do not have the opportunity to buy at low prices.
cryptocrudivore

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

So true. Now this is a bad time for all coins including Bitcoin. Because the Bitcoin market price dropped, other coin markets also dropped. Indeed, now is only our patience and confidence that Bitcoin will return to normal again and can be used for profitable business. What is clear if you now have a Coin, you should not panic. save the coin first, and when Bitcoin rises, that's the chance for us to sell it.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Exactly i am having the same thought. If someone doesn't have the courage or patience to survive in a volatile market then they should not enter. Panic sales causes just loss for them.
I support you completely, but all the same 8 months without any news about something positive, I think that many will try to get out of the market as this draining of the value of the crypto currency will lead people to the fact that they will sell everything for pennies that would not have thought in the past the worst option.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

I support you completely, but all the same 8 months without any news about something positive, I think that many will try to get out of the market as this draining of the value of the crypto currency will lead people to the fact that they will sell everything for pennies that would not have thought in the past the worst option.
Everyone has different opinions, thoughts and decisions, therefore the crypto market can be very volatile, in my opinion it doesn't matter if people sell what they want to sell, because if you believe in crypto you have to keep believing it.
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Although the market continues to fall, making everyone feel a bit frustrated, my confidence in BTC will not be affected. Looking back at history, this time the decline was not very terrible. At least not yet created a new record. And after every waterfall, BTC can rise with more violent momentum. so ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: