Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3704 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

I'm sure that the crypto currency market will recover. Do not panic and sell your coins. This will only lead to losses. Be patient. I think crypto currency has long entered our life. Everything goes its own chred. I think by the end of the year we will all be rich.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

Nothing in life should be taken under compulsion. Investing into crypto is a thing of choice. Making good fortune in life and having financial freedom is also by choice. Cryptocurrency is one of the best online opportunities i have ever come across. Well, the time we are in now seems to me like a test and it is meant to purge the system of weak hands and those who are out there to make fast and cheap money. Cryptocurrency deals with patience.
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Yes of course i believe in crypto market.
I know now the market is so bad.
The market now so bad to trading or sell some coin because all coin in low price.
We just hold and wait until the market is high again.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

I think this is not a matter of trust, but a matter of knowledge and experience. if you have knowledge about analysis you will definitely never make posts like this. because at least you will follow the market pattern and learn it to be able to bring every profit in any situation.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

correct. if we as fans of the cryptocurrenry currency do have to believe in crypto market conditions. because crypto market is a place to exchange every token in the form of virtual currency. Moreover, crypto money prices are very dependent on the market.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

yes. calmness and patience must be prioritized in dealing with all situations including when market conditions decline. As a beginner, I often saw and heard people's complaints beside me when they sold tokens and soon the market conditions improved.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

Well we cant blame them. Panic selling is really a thing when market is going down. In their mind set, its better to lose a little bit than to lose bigger and regret it big time. But I agree with you. I also think that we need to be calm, be positive and believe in crypto market. I have pretty large amounts of altcoins so i need to be patient and positive.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

yes. calmness and patience must be prioritized in dealing with all situations including when market conditions decline. As a beginner, I often saw and heard people's complaints beside me when they sold tokens and soon the market conditions improved.
This market is falling down about 9 months, I think that it wasnt a best choice to invest in late 2017 and hold coins until today. Maybe it was better to sell them for half price and buy back coins again in these days...

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Yes, that is very important. The only thing to make bitcoin rise is to believe in the crypto market so as to make changes for bitcoin. We just need to be a little patient and see a lot of bitcoin price movements so that we can take advantage of the situation.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

As long as technologies brought by cryptocurrency are still improving and developing, this market will always be there. There will be ups and downs, but new and improved versions will always come out.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

I believe in crypto, but the situation at the market makes me sad. Also i think that market will go lower so this is good opportunity to increase the number of your coins. For example i can sell my altcoins at the current level and in some weeks i will buy much more coins at this money. That is why people sell.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

yes you are right, many people panic when the price of bitcoin drops below $ 6k.
just as you said, that the market will recover and indeed that's the market cycle, prices sometimes go up and sometimes also go down. that is a natural thing in my opinion.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

I think that the price of the entire cryptocurrency market will grow from year to year more and more. Now if you look at Bitcoin, you can see that after the last drawdown it is slowly but surely growing.
Woundur

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

This market has been up and running about for such a long period of time. Given the state of the market is bad, we still must not give up on it market, but rather keep on investing in it to keep it alive, stable and running properly. Panicking is not the good option right now. Rather we should remain calm.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

not wrong they do not believe the market will be crypto. but of course, this is also a result of the market itself. of value that fluctuates too, of course, make matters hard enough to become a market could be held to be the result. What's more such incidents late last year to the present. certainly, if look at the situation and many do not believe in market circumstances is reasonable.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

Many entered this market last year.Many people have seen only growth and they do not understand the situation when the market falls.I believe that the market was overheated and needed correction.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

It seems to me that at the moment the only thing that we have to believe is this! We will not affect the course, the price and stability in any way. So what are we waiting for!

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

it really needs to be done, actually it's simple, if someone doesn't believe in crypto why so many people survive, maybe they survive because they believe in crypto now, or with a big pump that will happen this year.
enellf

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

Peoples are investing on crypto market and earn lots of profit from this market but before invest you need to choose best coin like bitcoin. If anyone invests in bitcoin then I'm sure he will earn profit surely.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

Don't worry, people lose confidence in the market, because people always have fears about losses, and this year's market is so bad. For some investors, they can't afford losses, so the fear is filled the entire market.But once the market turns green, people will soon return to the state of joy last year.This is human nature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: