Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:02:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3704 times)
Mikstl

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

I advise you to get acquainted with OSA DC. Interesting project
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

Yes, we must believe in the cryptocurrency market.  I think that now we have nothing else to do. We have to wait and believe in cryptocurrency.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

I think so, crypto will recover soon. Just enjoy the heart gymnastics, while waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise again. Believe and believe you can sell at a high price. Don't panic and hold the coins you have.
Many of those that have sold believed the same and now look at them if you set yourself impossible goals then you are destined to fail, it is easier to think that the price is going to take a lot of time to recover that way you accept the fact that if you want to obtain profits then you need to hold for a very long time, by setting yourself realistic goals then your chances of success are higher, never forget that
Leto84

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

Yes, if we are already investing in the crypto market, we have to believe. We already know the big risk from investing in cryptography and now we have to believe that the market will return to crypto to give us an advantage.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Yes, if we are already investing in the crypto market, we have to believe. We already know the big risk from investing in cryptography and now we have to believe that the market will return to crypto to give us an advantage.
but if in fact the market situation does not improve, it is certainly not an easy thing to believe, many big investors sell their coins, and then we as small traders are told to continue to believe that crypto will return to its highest price later, I think that is very unfair

]
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

but if in fact the market situation does not improve, it is certainly not an easy thing to believe, many big investors sell their coins, and then we as small traders are told to continue to believe that crypto will return to its highest price later, I think that is very unfair

That is why it is good to sell coins when ever their is need for expenses. as no one knows what will be the price in future, who ever sold in $10k was unhappy seeing the price going above $16000+ but today he will be happy that he sold as today the price is $6k. So the moral is that you are saving to fullfil your problems.

Chapics

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

I agree that recently many participants have left the cryptocurrency. personally, I believe that the cryptocurrency has a great future and I am not going to leave the cryptocurrency.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

basically, the price of crypto in the market is unstable and we must follow it well. to avoid the big losses, we must be able to manage our crypto assets well, such as not selling crypto when the market price was down. we also have to be more patient in any situation on the market. That's all we have to do in order that we can learn to manage crypto assets well.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

actually we do not need to leave crypto permanent optimists in the belief that crypto will growing in the future
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

Yes we have to believe and keep faithful other people because without this everything worth nothing! Only our faith in a good future keep the market alive!
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Don't worry, people lose confidence in the market, because people always have fears about losses, and this year's market is so bad. For some investors, they can't afford losses, so the fear is filled the entire market.But once the market turns green, people will soon return to the state of joy last year.This is human nature.

Actually, I do not understand this phrase - "believe in the crypto market". Yes, I can agree that we can believe that the cryptocurrencies will rise soon but this is something different. As for the market, I am sure all know, it will recover.
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

Certainly. He brought us together, Yes, the food, the purpose, a roof over my head.
Why should we not believe in him, he's just a little sick.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

The market is already born and useful for the society, so it is not hard to believe in it and wait for the good times  Wink
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

Personally, I continue to believe in good prospects and powerful potential for the development of BTC in the future. After all, he traditionally remains the king in the crypto market, uniting around him many investors and fundamental solutions for our society. After all, I believe that now everything in the market is crypto related to the state and prospects of BTC.
kemal379

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

I'm sure those people are just impatient newbies who has never meet cases like this. It's unusual for them to see market goes this deep. We need to inspire them because we know that it's ok and the market will get back to normal state.
Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

losing investor confidence maybe some news on social media that writes about negative news about bitcoin and it makes investors doubt but still believes bitcoin will continue to grow
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:13:44 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

those who are easily panicked and emotional will always do that, they never think long and will sell the coins they have right away. I think what they do actually adds to the bad situation. People like that shouldn't have to join Crypto.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

I just saw a post not quite long saying that we should encourage others into crypto. My opinion about crypto is that, not everyone will believe in it now. As time goes on, they will see what will make them believe in it.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

those who are easily panicked and emotional will always do that, they never think long and will sell the coins they have right away. I think what they do actually adds to the bad situation. People like that shouldn't have to join Crypto.

I agree with you when you say that those people should not join the market of cryptocurrencies but what happens is that people are so excited about the potential profits that they can get that they do not think about what it's going to take for them to make money, and when they finally find out what they need to do to earn money, they discover they are incapable of doing it.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

I absolutely agree with you on this issue. When I went to the crypto market for a year with no pain back bitcoin cost less than 2500 thousand dollars and I believed in it. And I believe that he will ever reach his peak, well, for example, $ 25,000 in the next couple of years. And on the fall of the market, you do not need to sell coins, but rather buy them to then multiply your capital on their growth next month. Everyone should believe in the crypto currency, then he will give us to earn even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: