Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3695 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

Yeha, what we need right now is only the belief about this crypto. many people consider that crypto is heading to end. But, with our trust, crypto can still survive. Moreover, the crypto has developed really significantly. Many ICOs are offered with very great concepts. Many coins are listed with very interesting progress. The belief in crypto can keep us to stay there and not leaving crypto as well.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:04:19 AM

In order to believe in a crypto market, you just need to look at it globally and not on the time line when it went to correction. A year ago, bitcoin cost $3000 and today $7000, I see great growth.
jcojci

Activity: 716
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

In order to believe in a crypto market, you just need to look at it globally and not on the time line when it went to correction. A year ago, bitcoin cost $3000 and today $7000, I see great growth.

so actually, we are still making a profit, right? I still believe in the crypto market and I am sure that the crypto market will be at the high price again and there is no doubt to wait for the time to comes. I think maybe this time it's not good to sell any crypto coin but this is the best time to invest in any coins because we cannot see this again in the future after the price can increase higher.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
It is necessary to reconcile with the fact that periodic falls and price increases are a normal phenomenon for any world market. The modern crypto market in this regard is no exception. But, despite the high degree of volatility, today the crypto market continues to develop steadily, and BTC remains its leader and king.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

Yes, I agree with your suggestion because sometime we make decisions that will only bring more loss when the market is in bear by panic selling due to fear that the market will not recover from the fall but it is always good for us to be patient and calm. We should learn to hold and give more support to the market so that it will recover fast from the bear and when the price is high, we can sell to make profit. We should learn to believe in the market because the bear is only temporary and no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise even if it will take a while.
Chirs

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

yes right, indeed for now the key is that we are calm and patient. if we do that then everything will be fine, and trust everything in crypto. currently the cryptocurrency is struggling to recover, and we must remain with Crypto.
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

The market rule is that sometimes there is a down. So I think calm is the best way to deal with the current situation.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

a very important attitude in dealing with all sides of the problem is calm. Likewise in dealing with crypto market conditions. I strongly agree with what you wrote in this thread that market conditions will recover. good luck for all of us.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Yes, I fully agree with this statement. Today the situation is negative for all market coins. Including not the best of times the BTC is going through. After all, today its market price has fallen, which led to the fall of other coins. But I believe in restoring the positions of BTC, along with which other coins will also go up and develop.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

I fully agree with this statement. Despite the problems and high volatility of the crypto market, we still need to continue to believe in the prospects of the market. The situation in the crypto market will definitely change in the coming year - for several months already we can see the prerequisites for improving the situation. Therefore, I believe in BTC and I continue to invest money in it.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

I certainly believe, but to believe blindly and to calm yourself is not worth it.I rely on accurate information, I know how much money "whales" invest in blockchain and cryptocurrency - they know something and do it for a reason...
Prod

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Decentralized global logistics platform

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

There is nothing worse than blind faith. It is necessary to understand that there is a potential, and it is not enough just to know this, it is important to see the cause-and-effect relations of this process. In this case, it becomes clear that this is not a matter of faith, its understanding.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

Next will be the development of the market of crypto-currencies and all its segments! We really need a full-fledged market with the possibility of investing in tens of thousands of Altcoins  Roll Eyes
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

I agree, we must believe and not sell anything, then gradually begin to unfold and we will see the price increase.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

Yes I have believe in cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency market I believe this is the future of the world,one day I hope this market occupied whole world.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

..for me,,as i got involve in the crypto world,,i do believe in the power of Bitcoin,,although i sell some of my coins,,i treat Bitcoin as my source of income..i do sell some of my coins because i need some money to solve financial matters..But on the other side,,i do keep my bitcoins and other altcoins for future sake,,for i know that crypto market will give me the thing i want to achieve for better days of my life..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

I agree, we all have to believe in the crypto market if we ever want it to get back to a price that we can all be happy with. Right now the market is in such a state that so many people do not believe in the coins anymore that they are selling their coins and dumping them on the market which is what is affecting the prices so negatively right now.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

I agree with you. I cant understand those people who shout at every step that the cryptocurrency is dying and the market will never recover. There are no reasons for this. If we are so worried about every market fall, we will never be able to achieve good results. The main thing to remember is that after the fall, there is always growth.

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

Nice post from you there, i saw this it add more to my courage that better days are ahead, we have to believe in crypto it has good future, adoption is also getting wilder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: