Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3695 times)
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Want to invest and trade e-money successfully you have to reach to the market of the world. Bitcoin in Vietnam is severely discounted causing many people to fear. We are all waiting for a miracle. The world market is also declining.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

This is the right attitude we should have is to listen and observe crypto market activity with no  other speculation since it will not help , and by just observing crypto market is a best basis for our investment.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

We must believe in it and to invest in it our time and money that will bring crypto so much benefits which will be necessary in the future to do crypto's mission.

patispace

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

Precisely, these bearish periods serve to define in a clear way who really have enough spirit to deserve success in this market in the long term. Those who demonstrate a weak and scary temperament will gradually move away from this field and return to their ordinary jobs to settle for a mediocre salaried life, but only those who persist in these moments of opportunity will deserve the great wealth that awaits them.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Some people lost their faith about bitcoin because of the falldown of the market. Lost their faith and sell all the coins they are holding. But still the market is recovering not now but  soon it will be stable again it may not reach highest now but it will soon.. just be patient and believe in the power of crypto market.
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:11:03 AM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

Indeed. Many people lost there trust in cryptocurrency once they see the market price goes down. They panic selling their  coins because they are afraid that the price won't recover or maybe it takes time to recover. It depends on people how they handle or what are their strategy to grow their coins. We can not blame them if they sell it immediately its their choice.

Happen all the time. cowards and greedy will be the 1st out of the game. hodlers be well-rewarded at the end of day.

indeed mate Holders always well rewarded . and it will be like that in the future ..

people needs to learn look the past historical graphs..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
thinkhard94

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

You do not need to rush to sell it, do not panic and remain patient, indeed market conditions often go up and down as you say the market will recover. I am sure that after the market has experienced this condition, in the future it will rise slowly and slowly so it can grow better, Crypto can still grow well, believe me.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

Indeed. Many people lost there trust in cryptocurrency once they see the market price goes down. They panic selling their  coins because they are afraid that the price won't recover or maybe it takes time to recover. It depends on people how they handle or what are their strategy to grow their coins. We can not blame them if they sell it immediately its their choice.

Happen all the time. cowards and greedy will be the 1st out of the game. hodlers be well-rewarded at the end of day.

indeed mate Holders always well rewarded . and it will be like that in the future ..

people needs to learn look the past historical graphs..

I know that no one can say for sure that the prices of the past become the benchmark will be what we want.
we can only predict and follow developments in the market.
use your ability to benefit from market conditions like this.
jcojci

Activity: 749
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

You do not need to rush to sell it, do not panic and remain patient, indeed market conditions often go up and down as you say the market will recover. I am sure that after the market has experienced this condition, in the future it will rise slowly and slowly so it can grow better, Crypto can still grow well, believe me.

that is right. having a plan to know when you need to sell the coin is the best thing that you can do right now so you can make a profit again at this moment. before you make a decision, make sure that you know where the price wants to go and you can know how much amount you want to sell so you can have another amount to sell if somehow the price can increase higher later in the next minutes. you should believe in the crypto market and with your analysis because this will help you to gain more profit later.
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

Without faith in the crypto currency market you will not work here to achieve anything. Unconditionally, when choosing a certain coin, you need to analyze all the moments and assume the market's actions after a certain time. But without faith in this field of activity nothing will come of it.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

The core is patience, if you continue to be patient to wait for the coin price then we will get a profit.
Even altcoins developers don't want their altcoins to drop in price until they are worthless.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

The core is patience, if you continue to be patient to wait for the coin price then we will get a profit.
Even altcoins developers don't want their altcoins to drop in price until they are worthless.
Every projects that legit will dont want their tokens to be a shit token. What we do is support the project and always active to know all updated that they has make.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

If you went to profit every day then it is your misstake.crypto now struggling for lots of bad news in recent past.so this time we need to wait for recover market.  Market will be recover very soon,so i believe in market.      

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:02:27 AM

Of course, Less patience can drag us down. And better to wait the right time and the right moment to invest on crpyto. I must always believing on the crypto market but I am not always invest money. Because of the all happening now. I saw many of crypto users are quit on the crpyto its because a lot of money lose of also because of the impatient persons.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

I think that controlling price movements is not from the crypto market but depends on the traders in the exchange place, as long as there is good news, this bitcoin price will be easy to rise and the price is not influenced by the market but depends on the demand in the exchange place.
Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

I am a firm believer in this technology. Blockchain is actually bigger than the Internet. I count myself lucky to be among the pioneers of this technology and I wouldn't mess that up for anything. Whatever the outcome maybe I am not selling my holdings for peanuts, not again.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

Yes of course that's why we are here and still here ever. Those have lost their patience when crypto market are dump in a short period of time nor even in long time are not belong in here. Deep patience is needed here and determination as well not those people want to become rich in hurry and want to be rich in a less effort. Believe and work to success.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

What choice do we have than to get our nerves down? Loosing patience won't do us anything good at all as selling at a very low price will make you loose your hard earned altcoin, so we have to be very patience hoping for a very good price so we can make a whole lots from our altcoin.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

If we do not have confidence in the crypto and Bitcoin markets i think we should stop the game soon. By entering the market you have confirmed your loyalty to it. And up or down we have to be patient and not lose faith in the market.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

These are very necessary words in the crypto currency, because how much would you work in this field , every day and the transaction you learn a lot and learn more and more new.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: