Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3695 times)
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

We are completely calm. I see no reason to pony someone out of the game someone comes. The more projects, the more investors. The market is developing. And who left the game will still have this desire.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

Strange question asked the author in the title themes. It is not a duty to deal with cryptocurrency. Every person has the right to decide whether he needs it or not. The market is falling, no one argues. But who prevents you to continue to earn on it? Play the slide. Get up in the short position and make a profit
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

Yes! Great words! We are ruling the market guys and we need to buy some more coins. Just believe in crypto, spread the crypto currencies around and just wait for a little bit longer. The bullish market is near and we will be rewarded for our patience.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
My investment in digital coins is very big, I believe it can bring me wealth,
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

If you will be in the community of the future currency which is cryptocurrency.
we should believe in the market. this is the part of our movement to the future.
Well if you dont want to be harm by the market you should study well the cryptocurrency and its worth and movement.
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

There are a lot of people who lost real money in the last few months, just believing that will became rich from night to day.
Unfortunately to 99,99% of people that was not real, and FEAR of losing much more, put them to sell and get out of crypto.

boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

I just hodl coins until I reached my goal, I strongly believe crypto currency have great future and It just started only their journey, more to come.Crpto currency will grow in huge next couple of years, if you hold the coins for 3 years sure you will get good profit, when more people knows about crypto the market cap will reach trillions, now days only bitcoin knows more people. In future lot of coin will generate and crypto will go ahead a lot.  I like trading but I also think crypto will play a very important role in our lives in the future, so I exchange my profits from trading to fiat, because I do trade like a part-time job, but I also keep some coins for the long term as an investment plan.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

People are tired of such a market. The whole 2018 the market was red and people are just losing their hope. ICOs are not collecting their soft caps, BTC price is 6000, Eth is at 200 USD. It is hard, be we need to believe and wait for the better times.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Now not the best time for the cryptocurrency, but we must clearly watch in the future. Crypto - it`s our future, so we need to support it and it will succeed.
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Personally, I believe in crypto currency and keep all my coins until better times, I do not panic and wait until everything is restored and I think that we will not be long in coming.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

To believe in the crypto market should investors, and the most important large investors. For faith, there must still be a sharp news rush that drives investors' minds on the path of large investments.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

there is great possibility for growth for crypto market, just need some institutionals to come (with their fat wallets), that process will not quick, just need some patience like in any other industry Smiley
Head of Binance talked that he bought bitcoin and then it falls in 3 times, but he still held it...

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

in my opinion it is not unbelieving but some people are afraid of losses (will lose some of their money) because of that they are pressured with a feeling of anxiety, usually those who are like that do not dare to take risks, it is true that defensive position and patience are needed in Crypto world, I personally have to adjust my financial condition if I want to survive. Yes, we pray. Hopefully by the end of this year we can laugh widely at the rise in market prices.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:49:04 PM

there is great possibility for growth for crypto market, just need some institutionals to come (with their fat wallets), that process will not quick, just need some patience like in any other industry Smiley
Head of Binance talked that he bought bitcoin and then it falls in 3 times, but he still held it...
The fact is that completely incomprehensible and inexplicable things are happening with the market, Because there is every reason For active growth and stabilization of the market, but the results of the analysis, as well as visually, you can see something completely different.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Everyone needs to make sure that they believe in the crypto market and everything that it stands for if they want the coins to start doing better again., If people start losing faith in the market then they are going to be tempted to start selling their coins which would just mean that the prices of the coins are going to fall down even further from here on out
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

Of course, we must believe in cryptocurrency. This is a new stage of the whole world economy. So I am calm about take-offs and downs. In principle, we are waiting for growth by the new year.
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

this kind of situation is really sad,the market is back in red again, since the beginning of the year there has been no significant increase, I almost lost my trust in crypto but I tried to hold on

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
My investment in digital coins is very big, I believe it can bring me wealth,

Yes, you can earn much if you are a very patient man. I do not think that the cryptocurrencies prices will run up soon. Probably, it will happen in 2019. I guess the market jump can be waited for in December of this year.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

this kind of situation is really sad,the market is back in red again, since the beginning of the year there has been no significant increase, I almost lost my trust in crypto but I tried to hold on
if you look back further then you will not lose confidence because crypto has experienced a much worse condition than now. my advice is better you stay focused and still trust crypto because crypto is a technology that in my opinion will be increasingly developed in the future.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

We all have to, if we are all losing faith in the market then there is no way that there are going to  be new investors who are coming into the market to invest, imagine if the people who have been in it do not believe in the coins how do you expect others to do so. Just have faith in the market and their ability to go back up to better prices

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: