Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3704 times)
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

I think people who sell and don't trust Crypto are people who don't understand investment and opportunities.
because if they understand, I'm sure they will certainly use it to invest more and hold until prices rise again, because like previous historical data, crypto price has experienced a decline very much in 2014 and has increased again in 2017, so I'm sure this will happen again.

sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

It is only natural that many people lose faith in crypto, but we know crypto is one of the technologies needed for human life in the future, in my opinion it is okay if you lose faith but don't blame us if we celebrate in the future
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

For anyone to be here,it means he or she believe in crypto market.If I don't believe in crypto market,then I don't have a business been here.Only those who believe in crypto market can survive in crypto market.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

Blockchain is the future. I do not doubt that the current difficult period will end soon. Prices will go up, crypto market is surely waiting for success.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

Of course the market will recover. Although I look at it a little differently. Now the market is how many people are willing to pay for cryptocurrency as soon as there will be increased demand for the cryptocurrency market itself will begin to grow, all you need to do, is not to sell coins at a cheap price.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

Today, the crypto market is going through really difficult times. But it has already become an integral part of modern world society. Therefore, in any case, reliable cryptocurrencies will eventually restore their further development and appreciation. Therefore, you need to believe in the crypto market and continue to hold good coins
AIDUS

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

yes. but... now we have a lot of another coins ( for example - tokens) https://aidus.io/
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

as long this years the price stable sit at $6000-6500 average. But I think this is the point. BTC looks the position for runs. And one condition for me, since Bitmex was operated the BTC price hard to go down or goes up. But no one can predict where the price goes.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

Yes, of course i never ended my faith and trust to the crypto market until today even if some of our fellow hunters and investors are decided to set aside slightly into the fame of digital assets. I should believe that someday it will recover fasters without even thinking because of its fluctuations that never ending.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Today, the crypto market is facing slight challenge and difficulty in the prices of the  coins. However, we must still believe in the market. There's still hope. I believe the market will definitely recover.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Ive buying some bitcoin and altcoins couple months ago, and already lose one third of my capital, but im still slow, i really believe bitcoin and also altcoins will hit new all time high in future, and when its time come, i will be x5 to x10 richer than now Smiley
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

I fully agree, the market can sink, many even now panic like 100% of the holders half already panics , I think the reversal is very close

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
We don't really have other choice but to just hope and believe that the market will be able to recover from continuous market downtrend this year. The recovery might not occur this year but it should not be a problem for us investors because we should be patient especially when it comes to our profit. Wait further because bullrun always occur unexectedly. Holding is what we should focus doing at this moment in order to be safe from regrets.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

I think we should keep optimistic on cryptocurrency. I am believe many good news will come to market. Big financial institution already made statement that they will invest their fund in crypto and opening trading desk.
If we dont believe bitcoin or cryptocurrency is good investment better not invest but i do believe cryptocurrency is good investment because its still undervalue market and will rising in near future
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

I still believe in the excellent potential of the crypto market. And it really shocks me that many investors are starting to sell their reliable cryptocurrency. After all, such a decision is really fraught with large financial losses. Now you just need to be patient, hold your coins for the future.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

Yes, I am fully confident that such investor confidence is of paramount importance for the stable and successful development of the crypto market. Moreover, today there is every reason to say that with time the crypto market will definitely recover. From the middle of next year we will be able to see a gradual rise in prices.

HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

I prefer not to believe but to be cool.  Although the excitement around the cryptocurrency has passed, nevertheless the news is certainly good

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

For anyone to be here,it means he or she believe in crypto market.If I don't believe in crypto market,then I don't have a business been here.Only those who believe in crypto market can survive in crypto market.
I agree, I am sure that everyone in this forum believes in the future of crypto and the crypto market, even though the market has dropped dramatically, we must persevere and look for a strategy to continue to gain profits, we must continue to believe that the crypto market will recover and the price returns high

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

when we will invest in crypto, the main thing to do is to believe that one day crypto will give us profit. When the market is down, we must remain relaxed and believe that the market will rise again. up and down prices in crypto are common, which is certain that we must be sure that crypto has a good future and don't panic sell

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

there were always weak hands and emotions are not the best assistant .. if it is profitable to sell to someone in the minus just to sell, then this is the problem of these people .. before the pump of 2017, the cryptocurrency situation was similar to today .. everything falls into place as it is notably shocked, now it is necessary that the storm subsided .. who does not have patience, he has nothing to do in the cryptocurrency sector.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: