Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3695 times)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
Another cause would be so many scam project that spreading like a virus. It even overcome the number of good project, makes them loosing any potential investors, due to getting afraid if they get scammed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

Yes, I'm still hoping that the price will increase soon. I think people who losing their interest in this market are the one who afraid to lose something, we should be always be positive, and I agree with soon God will bless us  Wink

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

Yes, I'm still hoping that the price will increase soon. I think people who losing their interest in this market are the one who afraid to lose something, we should be always be positive, and I agree with soon God will bless us  Wink

I think those people who lose interest in cryptos now are just waiting for another good news that will attract them again to invest here crypto market, hope some big good news will come soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Those users that are panicking probably aims only in its price and not its good roadmap. Sometimes we must endure pain, especially bad price for us to be success. Good coins or tokens suffer price drop before they are harvesting good returns. Just believe on the coin that you hold.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

Probably it will be true to assume that now there are people on the forum who believe in the crypto currency, otherwise they would not be here. Cryptocurrency has very great prospects, but so far not everyone sees this, and this is normal, as happens in many success stories of large and successful projects and campaigns.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

You are absolute right, now is the time to believe in cryptos and make some good investments and wait for the market to recover so that we can make some good profit, I still believe the market will recover.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

I do not know. Today the market has saddened me. The red stripe has come. Still in front of the end of the year. Many projects have not yet paid tokens. Not a very simple year.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

I think those people who lose interest in cryptos now are just waiting for another good news that will attract them again to invest here crypto market, hope some big good news will come soon.
the trust will grow by ronce strong evidence. to believe in Cryptocurrency at least look at the State of the market that it is indeed possible to generate many more advantages that make Cryptocurrency able to reliably and be the main future trust. so very nice to count on Cryptocurrency in all aspects.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

even though the market condition is declining but I still believe in crypto, I am sure the market will recover soon, now is not the time for us to feel worried and afraid about the crypto future, but with the decline in markets we must be able to find ways and opportunities to keep producing profit
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

You are right.
I once felt impatient in facing cryptocurrency which often experienced price declines, which made me sell Cryptocurrency.
But after that, I realized I was starting to believe and believe that Cryptocurrency will rise in price again and become the target of many people.
I hope that later this year Cryptocurrency will rise in price.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

In my opinion, the value of the BTC goes down just temporarily, maybe this is a big move to make its value jump back. I firmly believe that BTC is always a big trend, a good opportunity for people to invest and develop it in the future. Believe to it, do not be afraid, you will get a great return from it in the future.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

I believe in crypto currencies but it is getting almost impossible to hold your coins. See what happens, everything is falling again and the market is bleeding. Pretty sad to look at your portfolio decreasing again.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

I believe in crypto currencies but it is getting almost impossible to hold your coins. See what happens, everything is falling again and the market is bleeding. Pretty sad to look at your portfolio decreasing again.
Yes, what is happening now with the market is terrible, there is no longer any strength to look at your portfolio. I hope next year will be more productive.

nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right in this matter. There is a really terrible situation in the crypto market now, but personally I continue to believe in its future prospects. He will be able to restore his previous positions, so now you just need to keep patience and continue to hold reliable cryptocurrencies.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

Well, the people that lost their trust in Bitcoin were never part of the crypto community in the first place. And the people who knows the worth of this industry are not going anywhere and they will be rewarded.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

We're just small fish. What do we changes? As long as the whales don't want it, the market won't improve. So believing or not believing doesn't change much anything.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

I see today the market volume has dropped dramatically, and causing the price of bitcoin to experience a significant correction, what actually happened?

thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

All people here believe in crypto world, i think. Some believes less, some believes more. Thats why people are here and follow markets in anytime.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

even though the market condition is declining but I still believe in crypto, I am sure the market will recover soon, now is not the time for us to feel worried and afraid about the crypto future, but with the decline in markets we must be able to find ways and opportunities to keep producing profit

The most important thing is that the market always provides an opportunity to earn, whether you succeed or not depends only on your skills and past experience. I prefer to always look for opportunities, rather than complaining about complexity.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

That's right! You need to believe in the best, but also understand the situation that is now happening. Judging from the history of trading in the crypto market, you can see that the market is cyclical and with each cycle the market went up. Based on this, if you want to make money, then you need to wait for growth. But now there are additional problems in the market, the market is very manipulative and that is what makes trading difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: