Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 09:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET!  (Read 3740 times)
kimhervias29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

Like any technology, crypto is suffering from market price right now. But I think it is only a phase that it will overcome soon. lets just continue having confidence in crypto and Im sure it will bounce back soon.
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

That's the most ridiculous sentence I've ever heard. I'm not going to give up what gave me financial independence and a way to make huge money from the comfort of home
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

I think that all the same panic is probably one of the most natural sensations of a person who is in a stressful situation that occurs on the market today. And it is precisely such situations that force people to sell.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

People believe in crypto when there is bull market, but when there is bearish one people start losing their faith as many of them think they can become rich for a night. Other reason for leaving is that many of them invest more than that can afford to lose and get disappointed.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

Once you join crypto it means you believe in it. Believing on one thing will make you postive and theres a big chance of success and earning a good profit. When bitcoin drops be calm and stay believe that it will rise again, never make things wrong that will make you suffer in the end.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

We all have our own opinions and I don't think that believing in crypto is a must. It would be good if we will have faith in crypto again, but it is definitely not a must thing

MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

I believe.. i can fly  Grin
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

The blockchain technology is safe and advantageous, it will replace the current systems and the projects that can be successful at implementing will become the next big companies. It is far too early to give up.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

I think that all the same panic is probably one of the most natural sensations of a person who is in a stressful situation that occurs on the market today. And it is precisely such situations that force people to sell.

This market is being over-estimated on what it can not do. So I think that while the market is a place to invest, it is not a place for investors to make a quick profit.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

We  already believed in crypto, if we did not believe in crypto we not join crypto in the first place and after we joined crypto we also invested in it, definitely we really believed in CRYPTO.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

The truth is that because of last year bull run, a lot people think cryptos is always about profit, before last year bull run, there were people who where holding their coins and having patient and when bull run came, they became rich, so you have to be patient for another bull run to come.

Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

Yeah we have to be patient, the market has always seen this kind of falls, and year after year the market continues to recover, just need to see last year in which price bitcoin began, to know that with all the bear that has been this year we are still in green numbers if we compare it to previous years, so keep the faith that the bull will start running soon.

gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

in market conditions like this, of course there are certainly many who lose confidence and panic selling, we really have to believe that crypto will recover and remain patient until prices rise again, we must keep thinking positively that crypto will recover and the crypto future will be bright
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

My patience is melting with every month but I am trying to stay calm and convince myself that all will be fine soon and I did the right thing when I came to this market

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
Believing in cryptocurrency does not mean if you see your investment plummeting, then you should do nothing about it. Sometimes, we just need to place safe with what we say we trust. Nothing can be fully trusted, inasmuch as you see people try to manipulate it for their selfish gain. I would have trusted cryptocurrency more, if it is regulated by a trusted body, but that does not mean i do not trust it.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

It's absolutely yes, we must believe in crypto. many people lose their trust and hope in crypto because of the market value today. I, personally think that this is part of what crypto world tends to be. I still believe and support crypto. I put my trust here and still make efforts to earn profits and other participation here.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

The fact that around the crypto market so much noise talk about TM that the market lives and develops, no one discusses the dead things. I'm sure everyone on this forum believes in cryptocurrency and blockchain, otherwise what would they do here?
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

We need to believe on crypo even if the market was down the price.
Because we know it can recover soon as of now the crypto was in bad situation some of the coins in the market was dump so much.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:13:34 AM

Because we know it can recover soon as of now the crypto was in bad situation some of the coins in the market was dump so much.
yes I agree with that, and dont forget that there are still some of us that could make money in this bad situation. Crypto will be grow even better than this, it is only the matter of time.
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:39:05 AM

yes I agree with that, and dont forget that there are still some of us that could make money in this bad situation. Crypto will be grow even better than this, it is only the matter of time.
this bad condition will end soon and the market will definitely rise again, it won't be like this so on. coins with high potential will benefit you in the future, of course many still believe in Crypto, because Crypto brings a rather large income. this is a process to stabilize the Crypto market and wait for the time to arrive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: