News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 900M OR 10BIL
900M
10B

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AKC] Anti-Keiser Coin REVAMPED ~900M Coins!  (Read 11442 times)
Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:22:41 PM

Looks like original dev stopped paying for the website or is tampering with it. I did tell everyone to move away from the online wallet just for this reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:03:17 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 09:38:18 AM by NJRiot

Coin code is broken, either relaunch or scrap and judging by the hash rates its time to scrap.

Sorry I couldn't pay off all the debts the original Developer left us with, and fix the broken code.

Let this be a lesson to everyone in the alt community. Do not trust people that "need to remain anonymous" and if the original developers are not willing to support their own coin then stay away, they are most likely SCAMMERS

I agree with AKC ... original dev left for many reasons, one being code was fucked in several locations!
after making several decisions and changes AKC still couldn't keep the coin sustainable for a profitable duration!
could or can it be fixed? of course it can, but given the coins shelf life the community voted on its not worth fixing AT ALL!
lesson learned ... Its 100 times easier to just launch a new coin than to repair a broken one!
I thank all the dev team who spent days on end starring at code and making changes,
donating there hard earned/mined coins to causes which bennifited AKCoin ... it was a valiant effort!
thank you as well to the community members who pitched in and supported the idea of increasing coins to continue the chain.
considering the situation where original dev had parameters set to be fully mined out in 60 days "idiot".
But your efforts where noted and very appreciated!
just not worth the time anymore considering the community was far to hostile and full of miners who just didn't understand the longevity concept.
I myself mined millions of AKC coins so I feel all your pain!
but fully support AKC and his decision to stop work atm!
I recommend NO RELAUNCH to devs and to just scrap this project ....
community was more hostile than it was supportive!
good luck to you all and thank you again to all who pitched in trying to keep this coin alive.
god bless and happy mining!

NJRiot

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:10:57 AM

Do you mean the original dev is not sick at all? But what can he scam?
Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:14:01 AM

What he already took from us, time and effort. Also he left a couple bounties unpaid.
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:44:26 AM

But he got nothing, this is what I don't understand.
narcicrv

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:27:37 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 08:13:59 PM by narcicrv

I think the way to make a valious coin is short emission, no more than 500 million, so 900 Million is more than enough.

I have a little problem, i executed the new qt and was ok, but later i exe by error the old qt, and now when i exe the new qt it seems that not sync dispite i´ve created the akc.conf, hope that finally sync.

Nothing, don´t sync, it dosen´t work, i don´t know why, i´ve tried all that i know, delete all except wallet and sync again from the begining, and try and sync old blocks, but at last, finally, didn´t sync. Some help? please.
bethy08

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:20:16 PM

One month and still no exchange.  Original Dev gone.  New Dev, pay the fee to get this coin on exchange or don't bother wasting our time anymore.  This coin will never get enough votes to get on any exchange without buying the votes.  You really that dumb?  Tired of morons wasting my valuable fking time.  Come on people, use your fking heads.  The world can't be full of this many stupid people, is it?
Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:10:53 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 08:54:19 AM by Anti-Keiser-Coin

One month and still no exchange.  Original Dev gone.  New Dev, pay the fee to get this coin on exchange or don't bother wasting our time anymore.  This coin will never get enough votes to get on any exchange without buying the votes.  You really that dumb?  Tired of morons wasting my valuable fking time.  Come on people, use your fking heads.  The world can't be full of this many stupid people, is it?

The code is broken, the coin is not halving, this coin is dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: