Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin [BTC] now accepted for bail at Federal Court  (Read 1262 times)
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

By reading this article, I think the government is now interested in cryptocurrency and they will accept it in other fields as well. The government thinks that crypto has a great future and they should utilize it.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

that's one great step for bitcoin and a very good idea, but is it a real or hoax news?..
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

As the purpose of Bitcoin is to be become a currency not an asset, so this news is absolutely great! In several countries already the bitcoin is getting its acceptance. So don’t worry if the price falls. It will go up again! You just have to hold them.
olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

Which goes to show how the government is confident on accepting crypto and have somehow accepted that bitcoin will be a part of the future. Upon reading the article, it seems that the judge ordered a certain bail to be paid in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, which gives it a go-signal for acceptance on the Federal Court and possibly any other government services that requires payment. I hope that you can use bitcoin in any other things, not just paying a bail which does not seem to happen almost often, but knowing that they have allowed it, there's a huge chance that other government branches and services would follow suit.

Yes, in fact, this is good news. More and more governments are taking bitcoins, creating laws to regulate crypto ... I think that there will soon be a rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies.
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-now-accepted-for-bail-at-federal-court/

Bitcoin is really going mainstream now. Even a federal court is already asking payments for bitcoin or any other crypto as bail. Is this news really legitimate or just another fake one just to at least ease our minds of what's happening recently to the crypto market. Hope this adoption of crypto even in federal courts will show great performance when it comes to the crypto market. So for all of those guys who have qualms about the situation of the market right now specially the dips of bitcoin, we just have to chill and relax then wait for the bull run soon.

What are your thoughts on this? Will this create great impact to bitcoin's value? Share your thoughts.

My thoughts? Well, as You ask... I think You should learn to get more critical towards Your sources.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Bitcoin has a very good potential. This news is a very great as the purpose of bitcoin is to be a currency. It has already been accepted in several countries. Prices of BTC will rise again, So hold your coins!
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Well, this good news for the bitcoin. It has a good potential in future. As the purpose of Bitcoin is to become a currency not an asset, so this an absolutely a great news. Prices of BTC will be up again. It has also been accepted in several places. So, buy more BTC and hold them.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

Though the Bitcoin here is used for bailing but good to see that the federal court is also accepting it as a mode of transaction. Recognizing BTC as a legit payment system should be set as an example worldwide so that other countries can also learn how to utilize cryptos properly.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

Though there are various opinion regarding this incident in the web, where some people are saying that this is giving cryptos a bad image. But, honestly I see this as a open door for further improvement of Bitcoin and other digital currencies' normalization or mass adoption. This should make people understand that cryptos can be utilized as a valid payment method.
Akmaral ( Akee)

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

The news is legit and it goes on to show that, even though the lawmakers speak against Bitcoin and cryptos but they are slowly beginning to accept it's existence or at least they are valuing it properly. Otherwise an incident like this would have never happened in a court of USA.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

Bitcoin is really going mainstream now. Even a federal court is already asking payments for bitcoin or any other crypto as bail. Is this news really legitimate or just another fake one just to at least ease our minds of what's happening recently to the crypto market. Hope this adoption of crypto even in federal courts will show great performance when it comes to the crypto market. So for all of those guys who have qualms about the situation of the market right now specially the dips of bitcoin, we just have to chill and relax then wait for the bull run soon.

What are your thoughts on this? Will this create great impact to bitcoin's value? Share your thoughts.

Reading through this point to a direction for me that its more of getting him to court than legalising crypto currency as rightly pointed out in the article because for someone who could do a fraction of the charges he is accused of, he surely would have opted to keep it in crypto rather than keeping it in the bank and the judge understanding the importance of asking someone to give what he does not have. In the spirit of justice, its better he is being ask to pay for his bail in what he claims to have his asset in.

This is also going to open him up in the long run because from the wallet its coming from, how much value of bitcoin does he have? What does he do to have that huge amount to claim his innocence on the charge? and some other questions that would be answered in the course of the trial either way, they are looking out for every way to further "nail him to the cross".
kabir ullah

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

First of all this source is not a legit one. The contents of this article are not authentic and cannot be validated. This is more like a click bait, and the contents are irrelevant. It will be better to avoid such topic.
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

Wao really good news,  which country is that?  when will my sleeping county wake from their slumber, btc is the only way

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

Reading through this point to a direction for me that its more of getting him to court than legalising crypto currency as rightly pointed out in the article because for someone who could do a fraction of the charges he is accused of, he surely would have opted to keep it in crypto rather than keeping it in the bank and the judge understanding the importance of asking someone to give what he does not have. In the spirit of justice, its better he is being ask to pay for his bail in what he claims to have his asset in.

This is also going to open him up in the long run because from the wallet its coming from, how much value of bitcoin does he have? What does he do to have that huge amount to claim his innocence on the charge? and some other questions that would be answered in the course of the trial either way, they are looking out for every way to further "nail him to the cross".
Exactly. This measure is to get him to the court, as it says in article. The judge is familiar with the case, off course, and most probably in consultation with district attorney she or they came up with that order.

However it still didn't happened and i don't think that will. We can say more about this topic if and when it actually happens.
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:37:18 AM

First of all this source is not a legit one. The contents of this article are not authentic and cannot be validated. This is more like a click bait, and the contents are irrelevant. It will be better to avoid such topic.

Sometimes we need to entertain these kinds of positive news whether its fake or real. The problem with most people is only entertaining FUD and negative feedback about bitcoin and other crypto. If we really want to support the technology then we better spread positive news than spreading FUD in the forum for a better environment and productive setting for everyone of us and to those people who are still trying to become part of the crypto space that we are in.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

Wow so many things that bitcoin can do this days that i never imagined will be i.e if this information is a vital one. but i think those who uses bitcoin to do the wrong things like drugs, theft and other cyber fraudlenties will be allowed to walk away wit their crime,maybe just because it'll wouldn't be anything for them once granted bail. its just me what do i know. but i like the fact that bitcoin is gradually doing almost everything any currency can do.
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

Wow so many things that bitcoin can do this days that i never imagined will be i.e if this information is a vital one. but i think those who uses bitcoin to do the wrong things like drugs, theft and other cyber fraudlenties will be allowed to walk away wit their crime,maybe just because it'll wouldn't be anything for them once granted bail. its just me what do i know. but i like the fact that bitcoin is gradually doing almost everything any currency can do.

Those crimes were not only limited to bitcoin. Fraud and money laundering is always there even if bitcoin wasn't invented in the first place. Whether FIAT or bitcoin, those crimes will still exist and right now there's nothing we can do about it as long as someone in the higher office permits it.  Grin
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

Slowly but surely the use of bitcoin becomes possible in various areas and directions. This is the correct course for bitcoin.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

Great, if the Federal Court is acceting bitcoin then it means that the goverment realises it's value and will start legalising it fully. The awareness is rising!
happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

To be fair, the bail payment is accepted in any credible format hence, Bitcoin was accepted. I guess the law still varies in every state.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: