Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin [BTC] now accepted for bail at Federal Court  (Read 1262 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-now-accepted-for-bail-at-federal-court/

Bitcoin is really going mainstream now. Even a federal court is already asking payments for bitcoin or any other crypto as bail. Is this news really legitimate or just another fake one just to at least ease our minds of what's happening recently to the crypto market. Hope this adoption of crypto even in federal courts will show great performance when it comes to the crypto market. So for all of those guys who have qualms about the situation of the market right now specially the dips of bitcoin, we just have to chill and relax then wait for the bull run soon.

What are your thoughts on this? Will this create great impact to bitcoin's value? Share your thoughts.
We all know that bitcoin is a very vast and very potentiating crypto currency and thus this is very popular and successful crypto currency and therefore there are millions of people around the world who are investing into bitcoin and getting benefited by a huge profit and by recognising its potential, there are many countries who has legalised bitcoin in their nation like South Korea 🇰🇷, Japan 🇯🇵 and now this is very good news that federal court is also accepting bitcoin for bail.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

This is a right step towards promoting bitcoin and other Cryptos as means of payment in government agencies and parastatals this action  action taken by the fedetal court in acceptance of bitcoin for bail will a send positive signa tol other countries whose lackadaisical attitudes or approach to Cryptos is nothing to write home about.
dimbaba

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Honestly I see this as a open door for further improvement of Bitcoin and other digital currencies' normalization or mass adoption.Recognizing BTC as a legit payment system should be set as an example worldwide so that other countries.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

Honestly most times I don't really believe sources such as this, why would the judge require him to pay in cryptocurrency..But if it's true then it's a welcome development as bitcoins popularity and acceptability continues go go unwavering,and sure all this will have an effect on the value,as we expect the bull run soon
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

If government official like judge  can publicly accept bitcoin as means of payment for bail or services it is a plus to the cryptocommunity. This may be a  personal decision not a generally accepted standard means of payment of bail.
I was thinking the same thing, its a difficult case. I doubt that they can accept bitcoin
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

On our country it's like a MAN WHO GOES TO NEEDLE IT's hard to believe that our country will allow to have payment BTC to bail on federal court maybe on other country but on our country it's not. And I don't believe it if will allow it.
JoeBeckham

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

This will make people understand that the cryptos can be used as a valid payment method. In the spirit of justice, it is better that he is being asked to pay his bail in what he claims to have his property. What did he do to get the huge sum of money to declare his innocence on charges?
Kuga_ZA

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

Good news indeed. The more people start accepting BTC and other Crypto payments, the easier mass adoption would become. Eventually banks would only exist to convert Crypto > Fiat to pay your monthly bills.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

This is great news. That says to me "oh now we are living in crypto World!" I hope every new day we have news like that, because this type of news helps to bitcoin or altcoins usage raise. After i read this kind of news i want to invest more and i am making it without any hasitation.

Rowena123

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

First of all, this source is not a legitimate source. This is like a click, and the content is not relevant. When my sleeping district will wake up from sleep, btc is the only way. But I think people who use bitcoin to do the wrong things like drugs, theft and other network fraud will be allowed to walk with their crimes, maybe just because it will not be anything for They are guaranteed once. Slowly but surely the use of bitcoin becomes feasible in different areas and directions. Gladly, if the Federal Court upheld the bitcoin, it meant that the government realized its value and would begin to legitimize it completely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: