Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [KDC] IMPORTANT - Mandatory update! Huge block reward reduction!  (Read 1253 times)
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:22:33 AM

From block 84576, due to arrive around 5PM GMT Sunday, the block reward will drop from 77 coins per block to just 16 coins per block!

This will then halve after 30 days to 8 coins per block. Then a further 30 days after that there will only be 4 coins per block. For 4 years there will be 4 coins per block, with 1 block every minute. After 4 years the reward will change to 2 coins per block, after 2 years it will halve again to 1 coin per block for 3 years.

Then there will be 0.5 coins per block for the remaining 1 year, 2 months.

Please download the new wallet, pool/service operators please update your wallets! New MAC wallet coming soon

Worried about a dev dump? Don't be - this is a 0% pre mine coin and many community members own more than us!

mysticcrypto

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:34:10 AM

knew you guys were stand up devs Cheesy, can't wait for the future of this coin!
CriptoePools

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:53:35 AM

Get the Maximum KDC for your hash-rate!!!

Criptoe KDC is offering a 7.7KDC block finders reward until the fork of KDC at block #84576 on Sunday, March 2, 2014.

So point your miners at kdc.criptoe.com

The KDC CripToe Pool has been online and mining for over 2 weeks with no downtime. Payment systems have been tested and confirmed. So mine with confidence.

The pool admin team is working on a plan to reward miners, both large and small for their loyalty... so stay tuned!!!

And do not forget to update your wallets!!!
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:24:15 AM

Looking good!
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:27:15 AM

Very excited to see what good things will come to KDC.

> Reduction in coins, will become a true gold rush now
> Added to CoinPayments.net
> KDC added as payment for various webshops
> Roulette, videopoker and blackjack with your KlondikeCoins
> Buy the latest games with KlondikeCoin (BF4, TitanFall)

Omg, so happy I got a few KDC in my wallet that I will be able to spent ! (instead of only buy/sell on exchange)

Keep up the good work!

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
G440T

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:14:28 PM

Updated my wallet, looking good.
luck5

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:20:12 PM

Great work guys!

Can't wait to see how high KDC will be in the next weeks!
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:37:15 PM

A new thread means moar...

PoolMineWith.Us

Fast, stable and on the updated wallet.

Yeah.  We got your blocks right here.  

PPLNS, 1% fee, EMail Confirms and all that jazz
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:42:02 PM

All in !
MijntjeGoud

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:53:47 PM

nice! full support on KDC Smiley
luck5

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:23:37 PM

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT!
hoju2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:56:26 PM

Updating, thanks.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:39:01 AM

Announcing the bonus and jackpot system for KDC.CripToe.Com

KDC.CripToe.Com is currently giving out 7.7KDC to block finders on the pool until tomorrow's fork.  Get in now and grab some extra coin while you can!

When the fork happens, two things will change.  The first will be that the block finder bonus will be reduced to 1.6KDC.  This is still a 10% finder's bonus, and that's coin you can bank on!  The second change is that I will be starting a jackpot for all miners who stick around on the pool.  I ran this on another pool, and it worked out great.  It rewards loyal miners, regardless of their hashing power.  So CPU miners, mining farms and everyone in between will benefit from it.  I am going to use the same rules and as I used before, but tweaked specifically for use with this coin.  The jackpot system will be run as follows:

A drawing will be held every 10000 network blocks, where 10 blocks worth of KDC(160KDC) will be split up and given to three random miners.  If the pool runs into issues during the week, either global KDC issues or extended pool downtime, the 160KDC will remain in the pool's jackpot fund to carry over until the next round.  There will be a first, second, and third place prize of 50%, 30%, and 20% of the jackpot total.

To be considered for the jackpot, you have to have submitted shares to at least 75% of the blocks mined that jackpot round, from block 1 of that jackpot's round to block 10,000.  This will be easy to follow, as the first jackpot will be calculated at block 94576(10k past the start of the fork).  I believe the 75% requirement to be fair.  It benefits any miner that sticks with the pool through the 10k network blocks, from the 20MH/s mining farm to the guy mining on an Nvidia GTX 8800.

In addition, if you win a jackpot one week, you can not win the next week's jackpot.  You can however win the jackpot the following week.  If you are caught using multiple accounts to cheat the system, all accounts connected to your main account, and your main account, will be deleted instantly, no questions asked.  This should be a fair system, and something people can enjoy.

Over the next few days, I will be creating a thread for the CripToe mining network that will house this information, and will be where any major announcements regarding the CripToe pools will be written.  It will also be were jackpot winners will be announced.  I will update this thread with a link once I complete that thread OP.

I look forward to mining with you guys, and making the pool the best it can be.  If you have any questions or concerns, PM me.

Thanks, mates!

-Fuse, 24Kilo, and the CripToe Pool network

Community > Devs
CriptoePools

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:45:06 AM

Over 1300KDC have been paid out as block finders rewards!!!

There is less than 1000 blocks before the fork and you will never have this opportunity again... don't miss out!!!

Yes... there is a pool whale... but he has been sharing and if you have a mining farm of any decent size... 5Mh/s or greater... you have a good chance at increasing your mining yield up to 10% by collecting some block finder rewards!!!

Congrats to miner 'thunkit'... who with .850Mh/s found two of the last 2 blocks and collected 2 block finders rewards... his mining yield ~2KDC, but he collected 15.4KDC in rewards... that is getting the KDC Gold!!!

Get the Maximum KDC for your hash-rate!!!

Criptoe KDC is offering a 7.7KDC block finders reward until the fork of KDC at block #84576 on Sunday, March 2, 2014.

So point your miners at kdc.criptoe.com

KDC Criptoe is running the new and updated wallet... ready for the fork.

The KDC CripToe Pool has been online and mining for over 2 weeks with no downtime. Payment systems have been tested and confirmed. So mine with confidence.

The pool admin team is working on a plan to reward miners, both large and small for their loyalty... so stay tuned!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: