Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think some bounty managers are sadist  (Read 1108 times)
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

As far as I know, a bounty manager is not sadistic or fierce. It's just that sometimes it's too disciplined and assertive. Some even don't respond when we ask. But I realized, maybe he was busy with all the work he managed. So, I don't think it's a problem. Smiley
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Nope, I don't think so. As what I observe most of the managers are the one who will benefited from most of the bounties. Since most of the managers already recieve their payouts even the campaign is on going.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:14:18 PM

I also agree and believe, bro. because I heard a lot from several colleagues and what I felt. even they don't distribute gifts from their bounty bro. while on the telegram there was no news at all even closed.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

The work of a bounty manager is to manage and coordinate bounty and after the end of the task he calculate the report and send to the team so i believe bounty manager still have power to change some certain things but most of them will refuse to do it which is not polite.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

As far as I know, a bounty manager is not sadistic or fierce. It's just that sometimes it's too disciplined and assertive. Some even don't respond when we ask. But I realized, maybe he was busy with all the work he managed. So, I don't think it's a problem. Smiley
And besides helping you out about your email problems isnt his concern or job and i dont know why op do call him as a sadist if managers didnt pay attention at all. Online accounts is definitely your responsibility and not on other people and if its lost then i dont really care at all.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

You must be a bounty hunter, otherwise why do you think so, do you usually not express your opinions in the forum discussion? Hey.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

Note again about sadistic, firm and wise. look at the problems that you are facing any manager, of course, there will be no one wants help for errors about emails that you have nothing to do with the job manager. the right decision is of course if he refused and is certainly at least makes the lesson for you.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

They are not sadist, you have to understand that their jobs is not an easy one so they know that if they give the bounty hunters an inch then they would take a mile. You need to understand that the bounty managers  are just as under rules as the bounty hunters which means that they are just doing their job. They have to be strict or the job does not get done

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

This is just a melodramatic and sweeping statement for people dealing with their own set of problems, mostly these responses are bound to be situational, not otherwise.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.
Interesting situation turns out, TS accused of sadism bounty Manager because he refuses to help him recover the email. Bounty Manager is the same hired worker and why he has to solve problems that have arisen not through his fault. Here already plays the role of the human factor, if you are assisted then tell the person thank you, but if not - there is no one to blame.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?

I dont say they are sadist, being a bounty manager is very hard to do. As so you know many people join in every bounty program , Imagine that. Bounty manager have lots of work so dont expect that recovering email is their job, its your job .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

Regretfully, I say that I have a bad opinion about most reward managers. There are also boys who have patience and explain how things are, but there are managers who treat you badly. Good projects are given by managers with good reviews. Let's choose projects that have a team known to be experienced and amiable. The crypto market is such an exciting place, and it would be more exciting if a way to prevent SCAMs and incompetent managers were found.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

Yes I think so, sometimes I don't know if its in collaboration with project owners. They set up rules they change it as well to frustrate hunters. Some hunters even give up along the way and lose their work.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

I don't think he has the power to help you, I'm certainly in this sphere is new, but the problems managers had and very quickly we found a common language. Imagine how many people and how many need help, just imagine yourself in his place and you have to count the rewards for a week of 5,000 people every week.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

Maybe, maybe not.. But certainly some bounty managers are mean and react as if bounty hunters are beggers which is very bad of them... It's very important that all bounty managers start respecting and seeing bounty hunters as strategic and important partner and stakeholders in the crypto world
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

Sadists? No.

Scammers is the right word for those "bounty managers" who manage multi-accounts and make it hard for all the legit competition.
Bounties is already a crooked model anyway.. with those jackals, even that minimal value they could add is further diluted.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

There are some who are too inconsiderate. Like even if it is not stated in their rule but because they believe they have all the power to twist the rule, then, they won't forgive you. All left to you is to accept the fact that you were working for free on that week and you try to cope up on the next weeks.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

bounty managers are not sadists, they are even sometimes funny. they get paid. but man is not a machine

honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

In my opinion, the rules of professional ethics are important. So you should consider when participating in activities by the Bounty managers and they also can not demand all our aspirations.
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?
that is a very funny statement but actually sometikes i think that i agree with you and they can be really cruel with us

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: