Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think some bounty managers are sadist  (Read 1108 times)
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

I do not experience those bounty manager since i am.just participating on top known and reputable managers like amazix,sandra evans, atreezy and many more. So i advuce in you to follow these managers. Participate to their bounty campaigns but make sure to have own research.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batturkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

I wouldnt say sadist but some of them are really hard yes! Very often they just deleted my stakes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?

Bounty manager is just an usual member who has a chance to manage a bounty campaing for a project.
I usually joined a bounty with experienced manager especially for signature bounty
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

This has happened to me 2 times, when filling the first Facebook campaign form, when I entered 550 in place of my Follower 2000 I told the Bounty Manager a lot, but the manager did not help me. The second telegram logo was to embody, I did not enter the form (no). But I had embodied the company, I informed the manager but there was no help at all. It was extremely tragic for me. However I do not believe in the manager's fault in it. The error occurred to me. The bounty manager has a lot of work, we should also understand this. If you like the manager, you can help us..........

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

So far I have not had any bad experiences with bounty managers. Some are slow to respond to questions or give out too little information but I have not run into a sadist yet.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

what they can do is managing the bounty campaign, not to recover your account. they didn't have any responsibility of that, so it was all you fault.
some of bounty manager is really strict, if you didn't follow their rules and got no stakes from them, then that's your fault.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

You must be trying to ask bounty manager wasn't helpful when you forget the email. I think forget email is not bounty manager responsibility.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

I think theyre not sadist but only sick and tired when handling some people
Because people keep repeat the same question although they can see the rules clearly on the thread or on their telegram group

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

Bounty campaign managers have a lot of work for the bounty campaign that he managed to run well. They will help according to the abilities they can do, but if they don't and they have a lot of work, you have to understand why he doesn't help him. In your case, I guess that's the mistake you made and I'm just weird making a statement that all bounty campaign managers are sadistic. Only lessons for you, don't let this happen again, prepare whatever is needed when going to take part with bounty campaign.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

I don't consider manager is sadistic. Some managers will be happy to help you overcome a problem. It's just that he firmly responds to problems because of the many cheating accounts. To avoid things like this, it is better for us to follow the rules correctly.

Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

a little thinking like that, but still waiting for the bright moment of bitcoin
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

To date I have never experienced the worst meetings with a gift manager, although I often read a lot of negative reviews about managers, advice from me for you are always careful and monitor the stakes, the Manager may not appreciate your work. You must ask first before participating.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

I have already participated in many bounty campaigns but I have not yet encountered a manger i can call sadist. Although some took time to reply for complaints, but I think its just normal since they might be managing other campaigns too.

I cant rally understand why you said the manager is in a position to help you recover your email though. Maybe if you can elaborate more.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Why would you think some bounty mánagers are sadist, in my own opinion or point of view I think they are actually Doing or performing their duty strictly and thoroughly Though some people or bounty hunters who fail to complete their task before the deadline would call them sadist.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

how can you say that he is in the position to help you to recover your email address? First of all you have the control regarding your email address. You should also know the job description of a bounty manager, but are you sure that you provide a complete details and you can prove to him that the email was truly yours?
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

where I've participated and are participating, I've not come across and I am very happy, always to any question or situation quickly resolved the problem.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

actually most of the bounty managers are approachable, and there is no way that you will use a forgotten email t o say something about them, at first, its your own fault, and there is always a recovery for forgotten email, unless you have some actual changes in your account, if the bounty manager didnt entertain your concern, he must have a reason.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

That's true, man. Why do they waste so much money on those useless shills and headache for poor bounty shillers... I quit these thing way back and so happy about that
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

I think it's wrong some bounty manager are sadist.almost bounty manager are very kind & helpful to the investors. because some one are may be strict on the duty.perhaps bounty hunters could not hacking then they try to call them sadist.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

I think it is not their duty to help you recover some lost email or passwords as they are doing their job to mentain and monitor the bounty program in a professional way. I did not encounter such bounty manager before because I'll make sure I am good to go with the bounty program. It is always our responsibility to set things up as a bounty hunter because we are just a participants together with the bounty manager that implements rules within the program that everyone should have to follow.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███