Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think some bounty managers are sadist  (Read 1108 times)
Tosyn2 (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

What is your worst encounter with a bounty manger?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

Since when a bounty manager has the responsibility to help bounty participants recover their email account? Care to elaborate more?

BTW, I don't think they're sadist though.

1. Psychiatry. a person who has the condition of sadism, in which one receives sexual gratification from causing pain and degradation to another.
2. a person who enjoys being cruel.

Source: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sadist

They're probably just sick of seeing & handling a lot of problems like multi-account and so on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

ive participate in many campaign, and i never met sadist manager, most of them is kind and helpful, in your case maybe the BM has no power to help you recover your password
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:03:11 AM

Do you think some bounty managers are sadist, i have an encounter with a manager recently, he is in a position to help me to recover my forgotten email but refused to help.

You are NOT a responsibility of a bounty manager. He is NOT responsible if you are being irresponsible when it comes to your account details. A bounty managers job is bounty managing. I don't think that I need to simplify this explanation further.

If you ask me, most bounty managers I know are opposite of what you're calling them. Some that I know are far too good to let some who doesn't even qualify that much slip and let them participate.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

I have experienced something bad with the gift of a manager, I will not name the manager, the manager does not give tokens to me for no apparent reason, when I say "do you not respect people who have worked hard for you" ?, the manager just pauses and did not respond at all, I did not take revenge on the manager, but I will remember it and I am not a beggar.
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

I read a lot of negative reviews about the managers. But myself personally never had conflicts and problems with managers. Sometimes you need to be careful and monitor the stakes, the Manager may not appreciate your work. I wrote about it and the Manager fixed it.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

I never have worst encounter with bounty manager. All rules has write clearly, before sign in, i always ask what i need.

You should ask first before participating.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

I do not believe that most of the  bounty managers are sadist that they will not cater your request to gain resolution. I think that bounty manager could have probably busy attending to your request as he might just have another request being attended.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Natalia200

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

In most cases bounty managers came across me normal. There were such moments that the managers included ignore, but maybe just did not see my message. So in General, everything is fine
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

I've had problems with bounty programs but not so much the manager. Sometimes or in fact almost always these days the bounty deadline is extended as they didn't meet the required level of funding. Can't blame the manager for that, but it is annoying. Worst is when they change the stakes as well, that really is a breach of rules
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

I have similar troubles at the moment with Trivver bounty
They are refusing to send me the email from my for 3 weeks now
And o don’t know what to do

I merely just wanted to be sure
But have gone with my instincts
dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

if we follow the rules as bounty says then most of the bounty managers are good. in case of our mistake and need the attention of bounty manager to recheck or correct it then, that is another issue. time to attend such matter may be different to each bounty manager. Some of them are available online and helping bounty hunters while some are not.

hakunnamatata

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

I actually do not really think that the majority of the resources supervisors tend to be sadist that they'll not really appeal your own ask for to achieve quality. I believe which resources supervisor might have most likely hectic going to for your ask for because he may simply possess an additional ask for becoming went to.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Ucoz

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

Worst encounter for me is when you write an article, spend on studying the project and writing 8 hours, doing everything beautifully, inserting pictures, reading the text for errors, and the bounty manager gives you 0 shares.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

They're probably just sick of seeing & handling a lot of problems like multi-account and so on.
That's likely true because I would suspect that they deal with a lot of scammers trying to cheat their bounties.  It would be very hard not to become jaded in time.

There was a case recently where a bounty hunter got kicked off a bounty by a manager who claimed he had multiple accounts.  Not unusual, but apparently the manager provided no evidence that the person had alt accounts.  I don't have a link to the thread but I think it was in the scam accusations section and the manager never responded to the thread or the accusation as far as I know.  That might be messed up but it is far from sadism.  If you had a sadist as a manager, I'm pretty sure everyone would flee that bounty as quick as they could.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

Sadist Campaign manager if there is can not do better or bring more success and harmony for the Project other than harm, and I feel this would in no time be discovered by his employers. The only encounter I had with a Bounty manager was to report a week non updated tasks for more than 3 times with no response or amendment.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Some of the managers are using the harsh words against their participant or they completely ignore them just because they know that you are bounty hunter want to earn money so they think that you are from third world country.And some uses their reputation against you if they don't like you for any reasons but most of the managers were very kind and will help you at any situation.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:33:42 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 10:47:10 PM by avonka

Different BMs have different styles. Majority of them are helpful if some problem occurs, but some of them simply do not care and
have no time for complaints immediately to be sold. They have their own procedures and from other perspective it could look that
they are not helpful.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Some, maybe, or maybe not. While some might act hostile or something related to that because it might be possible for them to be sadists, some others might be that way because a lot of us humans can be really frustrating and their reaction might be as a result of their frustrations. It gets really hard to control humans or make them follow instructions, and this might be a reason why some bounty hunters act irrational sometimes.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

I think that here it is necessary to say that our world is full of different beautiful people and maybe not only beautiful, because there are absolutely different people who turn out to be completely unpredictable, I do not have such thoughts about bounty managers.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

I do not experience those bounty manager since i am.just participating on top known and reputable managers like amazix,sandra evans, atreezy and many more. So i advuce in you to follow these managers. Participate to their bounty campaigns but make sure to have own research.

batturkey

Activity: 336

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

I wouldnt say sadist but some of them are really hard yes! Very often they just deleted my stakes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

Bounty manager is just an usual member who has a chance to manage a bounty campaing for a project.
I usually joined a bounty with experienced manager especially for signature bounty
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

This has happened to me 2 times, when filling the first Facebook campaign form, when I entered 550 in place of my Follower 2000 I told the Bounty Manager a lot, but the manager did not help me. The second telegram logo was to embody, I did not enter the form (no). But I had embodied the company, I informed the manager but there was no help at all. It was extremely tragic for me. However I do not believe in the manager's fault in it. The error occurred to me. The bounty manager has a lot of work, we should also understand this. If you like the manager, you can help us..........

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
denis-z12

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

So far I have not had any bad experiences with bounty managers. Some are slow to respond to questions or give out too little information but I have not run into a sadist yet.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

what they can do is managing the bounty campaign, not to recover your account. they didn't have any responsibility of that, so it was all you fault.
some of bounty manager is really strict, if you didn't follow their rules and got no stakes from them, then that's your fault.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

You must be trying to ask bounty manager wasn't helpful when you forget the email. I think forget email is not bounty manager responsibility.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
asbak66
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

I think theyre not sadist but only sick and tired when handling some people
Because people keep repeat the same question although they can see the rules clearly on the thread or on their telegram group

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

Bounty campaign managers have a lot of work for the bounty campaign that he managed to run well. They will help according to the abilities they can do, but if they don't and they have a lot of work, you have to understand why he doesn't help him. In your case, I guess that's the mistake you made and I'm just weird making a statement that all bounty campaign managers are sadistic. Only lessons for you, don't let this happen again, prepare whatever is needed when going to take part with bounty campaign.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

I don't consider manager is sadistic. Some managers will be happy to help you overcome a problem. It's just that he firmly responds to problems because of the many cheating accounts. To avoid things like this, it is better for us to follow the rules correctly.

Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

a little thinking like that, but still waiting for the bright moment of bitcoin
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

To date I have never experienced the worst meetings with a gift manager, although I often read a lot of negative reviews about managers, advice from me for you are always careful and monitor the stakes, the Manager may not appreciate your work. You must ask first before participating.
Psalms23

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

I have already participated in many bounty campaigns but I have not yet encountered a manger i can call sadist. Although some took time to reply for complaints, but I think its just normal since they might be managing other campaigns too.

I cant rally understand why you said the manager is in a position to help you recover your email though. Maybe if you can elaborate more.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Why would you think some bounty mánagers are sadist, in my own opinion or point of view I think they are actually Doing or performing their duty strictly and thoroughly Though some people or bounty hunters who fail to complete their task before the deadline would call them sadist.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

how can you say that he is in the position to help you to recover your email address? First of all you have the control regarding your email address. You should also know the job description of a bounty manager, but are you sure that you provide a complete details and you can prove to him that the email was truly yours?
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

where I've participated and are participating, I've not come across and I am very happy, always to any question or situation quickly resolved the problem.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

actually most of the bounty managers are approachable, and there is no way that you will use a forgotten email t o say something about them, at first, its your own fault, and there is always a recovery for forgotten email, unless you have some actual changes in your account, if the bounty manager didnt entertain your concern, he must have a reason.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

That's true, man. Why do they waste so much money on those useless shills and headache for poor bounty shillers... I quit these thing way back and so happy about that
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

I think it's wrong some bounty manager are sadist.almost bounty manager are very kind & helpful to the investors. because some one are may be strict on the duty.perhaps bounty hunters could not hacking then they try to call them sadist.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

I think it is not their duty to help you recover some lost email or passwords as they are doing their job to mentain and monitor the bounty program in a professional way. I did not encounter such bounty manager before because I'll make sure I am good to go with the bounty program. It is always our responsibility to set things up as a bounty hunter because we are just a participants together with the bounty manager that implements rules within the program that everyone should have to follow.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

It may be due to it is your responsibility to take care of your mail. As he is managing a bounty, He/ She have to look a lot of things.So he is not in the mood to help you out.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

Because before you participate in the bounty campaign you need to get acquainted with the bounty manager. Bounty managers with whom I would never advise to cooperate: Amazyx Team, Tokensuites Team, Sulon.
Bounty managers with whom I advise you to work: Sinatrra12
Jamesdila1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

it depend on the manager and his mental condition. anyway most of bounty managers are good and helping people in any problems. some are very professional.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

What's the worst i've encounter in bounty? Bounty Manger doing a sh*tty thing getting alot of rewards and stakes. I've seen that many times and up until now they trying to manipulate stakes. sad thing people joining their campaign are wasting time.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

Personally, in my own opinion, I think some of the managers are always too busy and because of the number of people they are dealing dealing with or because of the amount of accounts they manage, it will be very hard for them to attend to all complaints or messages sent to them but there are some managers that irrespective of how busy they are, they still reply messages. It might take time but they reply.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

Yes i have also faced such bounty managers that were not only rude but also denied to offer any kind of help, although such bounty managers do face hard time to find many bounty promoters in their next campaign, so i believe being helpful and supportive is good for all the managers.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mihtju

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

I think that the most ardent sadists is a group of managers Amazix. They always have some misunderstandings with members of their bounty.

Fedor2018

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

In my experience got very good and ready to help managers . It is very easy and interesting to work with them. I try to choose projects only and favorite managers I trust . And it does not fail me

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

I really do not necessarily believe a lot of the bounty administrators are usually sadist that they can not necessarily accommodate the obtain to get a decision. I do believe in which bounty director may have possibly active participating in your obtain since he could merely have got one more obtain getting gone to.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

the problem you are experiencing is not the responsibility of the job manager. so when you ask it is reasonable only when he refused. Manager rightfully being wise and it is already a right decision for him to take. probably a lot of other more appropriate manager said that they firmly and wisely than said they were sadistic.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hirngespenst

Merit: 114

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

Forgetting bounty registered mail is not bounty manager's fault, this is your fault! Bounty managers always say they can't change anything after the submission. Because if a scammer request the manager to change someone's ETH address or email then how can manager track him a scammer? That's why this is your duty to keep your bounty information noted.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

Well, I don't think that most bounty managers are sadists. A lot of them are just bad at their jobs, while some few others just let themselves get frustrated by annoying bounty hunters. I think that however, regardless of what they may face, they should learn to do better at their jobs as their actions matters a lot.
anjuara29

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

I think all the managers are not the same. Some managers are very good and some are really looking angry and something else. I am really surprised when managers don't want to help others it's not expected at all actually. I think they should friendly with their participant.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

Yes, there are always good and bad people, at the same time, bounty managers are not an exception, some even try to show their importance in this way, but there are not many of them and it’s pretty easy to identify them and then simply avoid their campaigns with unpleasant personalities.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ci1990

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

I don't think so. There are people who are sadist. But it's not right to generalise and say that bounty managers are sadists. Up to now I didn't have any bad experience with them and they were really helpful.

Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Indeed, managers in projects allow such behavior as they are gods. Questions are ignored. They consider their opinion above the participants of the campaign. Break the rules. But there is nothing catastrophic about this.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

Personally, in my own opinion, I think some of the managers are always too busy and because of the number of people they are dealing dealing with or because of the amount of accounts they manage, it will be very hard for them to attend to all complaints or messages sent to them but there are some managers that irrespective of how busy they are, they still reply messages. It might take time but they reply.
Some bounty managers are responsible on their work and response to participants when they have something concern about the project even how busy they are. But worst manager is one that make scam projects and attract many participants because of very good offer of rewards but never explained themselves and come inactive, leave the project. We have to be aware on that kind of projects that is why I also consider the campaign manager that handles the project.

Vovka4

Activity: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

Some bounty managers have a very high opinion of themselves and they are very bad to the participants of bounty campaigns. In one project I was banned simply for the fact that I did not read the rules and asked the wrong question. this is nonsense
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Yes, some of them is. But sometimes those people refuse to help someone because the problem is so easy to fix for the person who has it and only tends to search for it.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

So far, i have only had good experiences with a bounty manager. I have not had such negative experiences so far and i hope that stays that way. If i got into such a situation, i would be glad if the bounty manager would help me and treated me not bad.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

You don't explain what your problem is in detail, as far as I know, if we follow all the rules, we will be safe. And in my opinion, your problem is just an easy problem, that is not the responsibility of a bounty manager, and you can't say BM is sadistic, they will not waste time just to solve easy problems.
dimonarka

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

Yes I agree. some managers put too difficult conditions. it is also often the case that people steal a different cohort, passing it off as their own. and when in such situations you turn to managers, they do not believe in the truth
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

I've meet that one too, even though i still able to login into the project dashboard, but i lost access to my email, and I already explain my problem to the manager but he still not bugged to help me solve my issue
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Most bounty managers really hate and despise participants of campaign. Cause most of them don't read the rules of campaign, panic without reason, leave their reports in where it don't belong or just spam with their questions. So it's a hard job.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

I've never encountered the sadist manager, most of them are so kind and fair to their bounty participants. That's all if you follow their rules then they will be that.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
atariguy

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

They I think just either a lot of work, or some just lazy. Lazy people very much, unfortunately nothing to do about it
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

My worst encounter is where have already been accepted on a bounty due to some kinda merit issues which I already have the manager gets to put my name on BAN and which we have already gone a little far like week 4 to 6. That was really annoying and all efforts was wasted.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

Another encounter is where you have to keep asking for stakes to be updated before they will do it and most managers don't reply PM's some are rude to the point they don't give attention to your complains.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

Some do really are, when I read complains like this you should have a better choice of manager than sticking to a bounty that's managed by an unknown manager.

They I think just either a lot of work, or some just lazy. Lazy people very much, unfortunately nothing to do about it
Its between the two and those that know how bounties are working can determine it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

Not all managers are the way you experience because many manger are very good and want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants, but I also found managers who did not want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants if we found a manager like that please be patient and be more careful careful in seeing the rules.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

As in any position of power, that person can exercise it without any contemplation, simply they do not bother enough to take out the effort to be able to help you, because it will not directly give them any gain, anywhere you can find people like that, who try to abuse the little power they have without contemplation, just ignore them and move on with your life.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

Not all managers are the way you experience because many manger are very good and want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants, but I also found managers who did not want to listen to what happened to the bounty participants if we found a manager like that please be patient and be more careful careful in seeing the rules.

Yes it's not the managers all the time as there are some low level users who do try to impress bounty managers or DT members every time to get a merit and there are scammers as well and there are users who asks same questions multiple times an blindly Blane's manager so sometime unintentionally they become ruDe.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
iwah

Activity: 196

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

Some times bounty managers are not be blamed because of high level of scam with the bounty hunters, but I believe that a good bounty manager will always listen to hunters when they are been faced with issues,I have a bad experience with a manager, my wallet got hacked and I told the manager about it, they refused to change the wallet, though it is stated on their rules but their should be a reconsideration, imagining losing our wallet and they still send tokens to the wallet.  

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

I have never met and never met a sadistic manager, maybe the manager has another purpose why he refused to help you, it seems you are asking for help from the wrong person. try correcting first if the manager can help restore email

askmecrypto

Merit: 109

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

By no sense it appears sadist to me. Being a bounty manager shoulders him with responsibilities of managing bounty and 1000s of bounty hunters and helping you recover a forgotten email does not count in his job.
If he is busy or is not really willing to help on something which per his understanding is not important does not make him saddist.
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

It was your fault. Some of them are nervous and don't like to solve your problems, others have strict standards and keep working according to such standards.
That's it. But none of them is sadist. (despite some guys from amazix team)
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

I think BountyManager is usually from the beginning you take part in the bounty program and there is no regulation that can change your wallet and e-mail, make sure when you register everything is filled correctly, the bounty manager does so so you still get paid for diaddress or the e-mail that you registered at the beginning of registration .
sacskate

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

the sadist encounter is changing the stake roles so you finished getting less than 1$ of coins for translating the WP Smiley
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

ive participate in many campaign, and i never met sadist manager, most of them is kind and helpful, in your case maybe the BM has no power to help you recover your password

there is also a truth with this opinion that it is possible that the manager does not want to but does not have the authority or this is not their job in fixing the e-mail. because I have also never met a sadistic manager
greennesslatern

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

probably he just had no possibility to do it, or was just sick of having to face those kind of problems. probably we are more sadist toward ourselves sometimes...
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

As far as I know, a bounty manager is not sadistic or fierce. It's just that sometimes it's too disciplined and assertive. Some even don't respond when we ask. But I realized, maybe he was busy with all the work he managed. So, I don't think it's a problem. Smiley
Arlibtchunt2018

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Nope, I don't think so. As what I observe most of the managers are the one who will benefited from most of the bounties. Since most of the managers already recieve their payouts even the campaign is on going.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:14:18 PM

I also agree and believe, bro. because I heard a lot from several colleagues and what I felt. even they don't distribute gifts from their bounty bro. while on the telegram there was no news at all even closed.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
christofyler

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

The work of a bounty manager is to manage and coordinate bounty and after the end of the task he calculate the report and send to the team so i believe bounty manager still have power to change some certain things but most of them will refuse to do it which is not polite.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

As far as I know, a bounty manager is not sadistic or fierce. It's just that sometimes it's too disciplined and assertive. Some even don't respond when we ask. But I realized, maybe he was busy with all the work he managed. So, I don't think it's a problem. Smiley
And besides helping you out about your email problems isnt his concern or job and i dont know why op do call him as a sadist if managers didnt pay attention at all. Online accounts is definitely your responsibility and not on other people and if its lost then i dont really care at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

You must be a bounty hunter, otherwise why do you think so, do you usually not express your opinions in the forum discussion? Hey.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

Note again about sadistic, firm and wise. look at the problems that you are facing any manager, of course, there will be no one wants help for errors about emails that you have nothing to do with the job manager. the right decision is of course if he refused and is certainly at least makes the lesson for you.
aces777

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

They are not sadist, you have to understand that their jobs is not an easy one so they know that if they give the bounty hunters an inch then they would take a mile. You need to understand that the bounty managers  are just as under rules as the bounty hunters which means that they are just doing their job. They have to be strict or the job does not get done

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
sourish

Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

This is just a melodramatic and sweeping statement for people dealing with their own set of problems, mostly these responses are bound to be situational, not otherwise.
GREENch

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Interesting situation turns out, TS accused of sadism bounty Manager because he refuses to help him recover the email. Bounty Manager is the same hired worker and why he has to solve problems that have arisen not through his fault. Here already plays the role of the human factor, if you are assisted then tell the person thank you, but if not - there is no one to blame.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

I dont say they are sadist, being a bounty manager is very hard to do. As so you know many people join in every bounty program , Imagine that. Bounty manager have lots of work so dont expect that recovering email is their job, its your job .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
baghdatis1990

Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

Regretfully, I say that I have a bad opinion about most reward managers. There are also boys who have patience and explain how things are, but there are managers who treat you badly. Good projects are given by managers with good reviews. Let's choose projects that have a team known to be experienced and amiable. The crypto market is such an exciting place, and it would be more exciting if a way to prevent SCAMs and incompetent managers were found.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

Yes I think so, sometimes I don't know if its in collaboration with project owners. They set up rules they change it as well to frustrate hunters. Some hunters even give up along the way and lose their work.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

I don't think he has the power to help you, I'm certainly in this sphere is new, but the problems managers had and very quickly we found a common language. Imagine how many people and how many need help, just imagine yourself in his place and you have to count the rewards for a week of 5,000 people every week.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Tosin12

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

Maybe, maybe not.. But certainly some bounty managers are mean and react as if bounty hunters are beggers which is very bad of them... It's very important that all bounty managers start respecting and seeing bounty hunters as strategic and important partner and stakeholders in the crypto world
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

Sadists? No.

Scammers is the right word for those "bounty managers" who manage multi-accounts and make it hard for all the legit competition.
Bounties is already a crooked model anyway.. with those jackals, even that minimal value they could add is further diluted.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

There are some who are too inconsiderate. Like even if it is not stated in their rule but because they believe they have all the power to twist the rule, then, they won't forgive you. All left to you is to accept the fact that you were working for free on that week and you try to cope up on the next weeks.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84

IRONX

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

bounty managers are not sadists, they are even sometimes funny. they get paid. but man is not a machine

honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

In my opinion, the rules of professional ethics are important. So you should consider when participating in activities by the Bounty managers and they also can not demand all our aspirations.
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

that is a very funny statement but actually sometikes i think that i agree with you and they can be really cruel with us

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

In my opinion, the rules of professional ethics are important. So you should consider when participating in activities by the Bounty managers and they also can not demand all our aspirations.
in my opinion there are a lot of goos things and option how ypu can earn money wothout bounty campaign right now

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

Lol ... I don’t think so, but it can still be like that, because the market is full of very different people and anything can be the most important thing not to get caught up with such a person, because it can ultimately affect your karma and Your pocket.
Faroxx

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

I am a happy person, I have never had problems with bounty managers. I guess it's because I'm always involved with the same managers Cheesy
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

We are in the world of not everything will satisfy us and with many and different kind of participants applying for bounty you will see different kind of people which am sure if you are the one , you will definitely do worse than what the BM will do and also a kind of stress giving them by scammers by duplicating acct just to get reward from where they did not work .

Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

I've been in a lot of bounty companies and I can tell you for sure - if you don't act like a jerk, the Manager will never be angry with you.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

The most unpleasant thing from the Manager of bounty companies with what I have faced is when you participate in the bounty of the company and write normal comments and always finish successfully a week, but for some reason your bets do not count. I ask the question why this happens, and in response only your request is transferred to the Manager of the bounty company and no results.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

so far i have not had a bad experience with a bountie manager and i hope it stays that way. i have been lucky so far and have only gained good experiences with different bountie managers. that is why i do not think they are sadistic.
Evushko

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Well, I don `t know! At the moment, if I had questions on generosity, the relevant managers in most cases communicated with me and helped! And in matters of electronics, in my opinion, not to them!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

well. there are probably some sadisst ones. but on the other hand, they have to be a bit strict with some rules because sometimes there are so many participants and it is not possible to satisfy each of those participants.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

I've been in a lot of bounty companies and I can tell you for sure - if you don't act like a jerk, the Manager will never be angry with you.
Exactly, even for us  if we see fraud, we will be very angry. So if his campaign finds scams, it seems like he's going to feel crazy and want to punish them all. Bounty managers are just human beings and they are very busy with their work. They have a lot to do and we need to empathize for them
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

There are some who are too inconsiderate. Like even if it is not stated in their rule but because they believe they have all the power to twist the rule, then, they won't forgive you. All left to you is to accept the fact that you were working for free on that week and you try to cope up on the next weeks.

Most good ones do not do this. Then again, its your responsibility to ensure you understand the task you're taking. Anyways, in my opinion, good bounty managers are beasts, especially if they are conducting a lot of them simultaneously, coz it takes a lot of time, for such a not so challenging job.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

yes, some don't care about bounty hunter complaints. but there are many bounty hunters who violate the rules. so this usually happens
and I experienced it at the manager who refused because I forgot to do the KYC. this is pure there should be tolerance

gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

I think that they are just very strict with how they manage the campaign as there are many participants who cheat on bounties. Like bounty participants, they are also being monitored by the project owners and they want to show that they are worth the price they are being paid.
I myself have experienced unsupportive bounty managers. But instead of complaining, I just leave the campaign and look for a more friendly bounty.
MISS_nSTASSY

Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Almost all bounty managers that I had experience with were adequate persons, responsible for what they do. Of course there were some of them that I especially liked. Others just what they need to do - managing bounty campaigns, calculating stakes and tries to eliminate scammers from participation. Just stick to the rules and everything will be ok

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
wareck

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

Now the Manager of the bounty is a fairly common job. There's no escape without them. But it seems to me that there are not so many good specialists because this is a new field. It is very easy to make a mistake with the Manager for your project
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

I hope things don't happen again, but if the error is not yours, you can report it to D2 members. yes D2 members can help you with a solution

BogdanGFTP

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

It is funny situation. I have never met bounty managers whose did not help me. If I had a problem I just message to bounty manager's Telegram and he or she helped me with best regards! Always!
Maybe I am just a lucky kid  Wink
DominickA86

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:50:50 AM

It is just a bad manager. There are a lot of them on this market and I do not really know, whats the matter. They are rude, do not want to help, if you have troubles and can also ban you. But there are also a lot of good bounty managers, that are doing their job pretty well.
EvgenOrel

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

I don't think so. They too can understand. A lot of scams that try to share in the bounty without doing anything. Here Manager and vigilant. It is their job for which they receive money. Why not do it efficiently. Managers just as we are people , and all people have different ways of interacting workers.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

Without a Manager it is difficult to do anywhere. And in bounty necessarily need proven people. I have met many bad specialists in this field, unfortunately, and now I fully understand you
Abuchi2

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Not even that some are just heartless they can’t help when bounty hunters are asking them for assistance and I don’t even no why such bounty managers are not been banned from working why because it’s bad act.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

I have conflections with some assholes bounty managers but not sadistics yet!
I don't think any bounty manager wants to make it personal or he/she puts his/her reputation in danger , so I think may be just some misunderstand has happened between you two .
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

Bounty managers have to be very careful because they are too many crooks, so sometimes they can be overly prescriptive. I do not think they are sadistic sometimes very strict rules are applied
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

What do you mean sadist? in terms of what dude? But as far as I know there are some managers are taking advantage of their position to cheat the campaign, like some are cheating, stealing some token of their participants, sometimes they will kick you out without any reason after the hard work you've done for the campaign, then sometimes managers got tempted because of a huge amount of money when sending the fund to them for the budget in bounty project.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

There are many good bounty managers are here but along with them many bad too. So stay aware from them when you are choosing the bounty as per their reputation you need to select the campaigns. This thing will keep yourself in profitable bounties.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

What do you mean sadist? in terms of what dude? But as far as I know there are some managers are taking advantage of their position to cheat the campaign, like some are cheating, stealing some token of their participants, sometimes they will kick you out without any reason after the hard work you've done for the campaign, then sometimes managers got tempted because of a huge amount of money when sending the fund to them for the budget in bounty project.
If you find anyone doing that, then it is your responsibility to let the community know. Also let the concerned people who are involved in the project know. This will cause the bounty manager to lose its job and trust in the community. As far as I know, no bounty manager would do anything without any legitimate reason. They get paid more than they will be able to scam.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Itcher

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

In any company there are bad and good people, you just have no luck. I would recommend to file a complaint against them, to be replaced in the future by more responsible people
moynul2050

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Managers have a lot of work, they work all the time.
sometimes managers get annoyed with a number of repetitive questions, just look at each channel bounty. this may not be easy, I respect the manager he works according to the rules. managers only run rules, not sadists.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:09:37 AM

luckily i can say that i have not had any problems with a bountie manager yet. so no, bm are not sadist. all bm i have dealt with so far, all were very correct and have kept to the rules.
ciang huang

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

if as far as I know the gift manager is not so sadistic, because to my knowledge if it is not fulfilled because there are already rules that cannot be contested, listed in the gift but not all sadistic managers

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

Not at all because there are still good managers around as far as bounty management is concerned. I have known some good ones and i have also known others who fit to be called as sadist. For example, a bounty manager that is too lazy to answer your queries and will not update your weekly states until the end of bounty is a pure sadist for me. It's very advisable not to participate in the bounty campaigns managed by these types of bms.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

as long as I joined the gift project, I didn't get a lot of sadistic managers. but what I have encountered a lot is the manager who is scame, for example: when the project he manages has succeeded, he announces with various kinds of lies. manager like that that I often meet.

Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

Bounty managers is a lot of responsibility because all participants will rely to them because of the project that they promote. But still think of it that the bounty manager is the one that count of our task and the one can help us to understand to what bounty what we enter.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
St4yInTh3D4rk

Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Bounty managers is a lot of responsibility because all participants will rely to them because of the project that they promote. But still think of it that the bounty manager is the one that count of our task and the one can help us to understand to what bounty what we enter.
We also have more responsibility as bounty manager in promoting the projects but now a days most bounty hunters even don't care about reading the OP of bounty they just come and keep reporting the thread each and every week even sometimes after the bounty got ended.That is why some of the bounty managers are coming more arrogance and have no respect over the bounty hunters.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
elitemobb

Activity: 579

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

You see, in most cases, the conditions are not changed by the bounty managers themselves, but by the companies themselves, the bounty manager is trapped, he is obliged to fulfill the conditions otherwise he will not receive remuneration
CPN99

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

You see, in most cases, the conditions are not changed by the bounty managers themselves, but by the companies themselves, the bounty manager is trapped, he is obliged to fulfill the conditions otherwise he will not receive remuneration
it is true, it is not appropriate for us to judge a bounty manager, not all mistakes or sadist actions come from him personally, but rather a claim from a company that requires the bounty manager to behave like that.
rudhi ratama66

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

now there are many gift managers who manage bounty campaigns, even beginners have managed a project.
so be careful when choosing a campaign that is still in the rank of newbie, usually they have a scam project
Prettymie

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

No I don't have any issue with my bounty manager. A bounty manager has patience to attend the problems of his/ her participants but not all problems that related to bounties are needed to be replied. In your case, being a participant you should keep a copy on all your data that you submitted during the registration. A screenshot will be a great help. If you did your part then I think you have no issue with your bounty manager.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

indeed there are a number of sadist bounty managers and I often find them, but not all bounty managers are sadists because there are still many bounty managers who are kind to help bounty hunter who have problems. my worst meeting with a bounty manager was when the gifts I got were not the same as calculated in the spreadsheet and I protested but there was no answer. but that has been a long time and now I always find a kind bounty manager.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

indeed there are a number of sadist bounty managers and I often find them, but not all bounty managers are sadists because there are still many bounty managers who are kind to help bounty hunter who have problems. my worst meeting with a bounty manager was when the gifts I got were not the same as calculated in the spreadsheet and I protested but there was no answer. but that has been a long time and now I always find a kind bounty manager.

that is normal and it happens all the time .  you must be thankful at all because you still recieve you gifts while most of the bounty hunters did not recieve anything at all .  in the case of Tosyn2 , mate it is not a job of the bounty manager to recover emails because that is already a private thing  .  you were the ones that created your email and not them .

next time , you guys better choose a good and trusted manager before you decide to join a bounty campaigns . so that you can expect better results
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

Luckily I never had any problems with a bounty manager. All the bounty managers I've worked with so far have been helpful and understanding. But I always treated them with respect and was kind to them. Maybe that's why I never had any trouble with them. Don't forget, bounty managers are only people and you have to give them time to solve problems or react to problems.  Wink
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

sometimes there are managers who always tell about issues in the campaign such as changing the wallet and entering the written form in the gift bounty but I have experienced something like that with the gift manager because I want to change the address of my old wallet with a new one but is rejected by the manager prize, I was very disappointed

[
emanjun

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

The worst thing about bounty manager is when they are not able to pay those bounty workers like me when the given timw of the bounty campaign had already gone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

The worst thing about bounty manager is when they are not able to pay those bounty workers like me when the given timw of the bounty campaign had already gone.
I also hate managers who cut bounty payments, they are very greedy and don't appreciate the work of the participants.
I am grateful that there is a manager who cheats and he gets red trust. he has been punished, and hopefully he realizes he has eaten dirt.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1213

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

I've seen this "sadist" behaviour all the time not just in bounty managers but really in groups where people are given power, and usually a little respect. Then it gets to their head or something. Makes them feel so good to just deny the rights of people and exercise their wills over others.

But in defense of bounty managers I can say that 90% of participants are either so demanding or so stupid to make their own stupid mistakes that I feel it is good they are ignored 90% of the time to teach them a lesson.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

So far i am join bounty campaign never got problem with bounty manager.
Always get my stake every week.i think if we always follow the rules it is fine
Not get problem
laoban

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

you are absolutely right sometimes bounty managers really sadist
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

Not get problem

oh realy ? well good for you .  you must be lucky when it comes to joining a bounty campaign but did you know that this is not always the case on the most of us ?   no matter how we follow the rules and no matter how good we are on our jobs , we cannot still avoid to not get paid  even if we tried many times . i guess the number of scam bounties are more bigger than the legit ones and our luck is also smaller than your's  . anyway i myself arent planning to give up because i know that sooner or later my efforts will paid off .
hidrocop

Merit: 267

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

There are bounty managers who really do their job well. Yes, some of them are indifferent, but overall, I haven't had any problems.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

You are wrong on this. Who has said if it's bounty manager's fault if you didn't get any payment after ICO ends? They only manage and give the details to DEV / owner of the ICOs.

Not get problem
I think there is something wrong with your manager. How could they hire you while your english is so bad?

you are absolutely right sometimes bounty managers really sadist
Not really

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

I don't think they are sadist, they only act according to the terms and rules that have been applied. And yes, sometimes there are bounty managers who make mistakes such as banning people who have never cheated before.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
elitemobb

Activity: 579

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

I agree. Some managers put too difficult conditions and I know about it only at the end. therefore, it is necessary that the rules be clear and not changed during the bounty of the company and after that
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

I think most bounty managers are still working hard, but because of the heavy workload, they often ignore the participants' problems or help solve some problems.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: