Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Unofficial Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 10833 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
magzy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:57:03 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm trying understand business policy of VMC
I'm waiting for refund since february this year
there is no chance to get back my money??
I'm from Poland and I don't have idea how to
get back my money .
From VMC i hear only empty words
refund start within 2-4 weeks and there is no check
after 2 months now I'm pissed off
and now I'm searching for lawyer in U.S. maybe he(she) help me .
Who can do something or if anyone have any idea how we can
do something with it .
another idea is group lawsuit?
Sorry for my english  Smiley
Regards
Leo

Leo, pm kslaughter tell him you have been waiting since Feb and that you require a refund. Or you can ask him to convert your order to a gold rush card that's currently in stock.

It's a complete mess and there are other people in the same situation.

If you're not happy you can join the class action (link on page 1)

And contact the Missouri securities division ( imgur link on page 1) to assist in their investigation into ken VMC and his mining venture active mining.

If you need any further help in understanding any of this then just shout..
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lenart_o

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:22:39 PM

Hi magzy
I'm PM to KSlaughter but He  send e information that refunded can't be convert on mining hardware
so I have to wait to check but I'm invest almous 10k dollars and like others I want my money back
I was stupid and I was belive in company with no proof now I'm without money and chance to giving it back
I have to do something
thanks for reply
Leo, pm kslaughter tell him you have been waiting since Feb and that you require a refund. Or you can ask him to convert your order to a gold rush card that's currently in stock.

It's a complete mess and there are other people in the same situation.

If you're not happy you can join the class action (link on page 1)

And contact the Missouri securities division ( imgur link on page 1) to assist in their investigation into ken VMC and his mining venture active mining.

If you need any further help in understanding any of this then just shout..
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #CwCrHSfeJPL2B5m9
magzy (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:28:16 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.0

Ask about your refund in here.
I understand your situation.
rogerli9

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:21:11 PM

Hey all i got 5 out of my 6 prospectors here today, Ken didn't give me any tracking but it is here with harness kits and everything. just missing the one now. I have the psu's and water coolers coming on monday. so i will tell you how many of them work.

Ken and VMC are starting to become better
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:47:20 PM

First of all, I don't want to do business with bitpay because they are in bed with BFL.  Second, there are a lot of other things going on in the background that need to be taken care of, i.e datacenter, cash flow, lawyers, MSD, customer service, just to name a few.

Quoted for history. People actually pay a salary for this incompetence.

magzy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:07:14 AM

Update [May 9 2014]
Of the 31 known Prospector boards ordered from VMC:

15 Delivered are dead on arrival - still waiting for replacement - (computerjesus/ Kodemadge)
4 delivered and working. (2 to bargraphics & 2 to 'unknown user')
5 Delivered - waited 30 days - all  confirmed working (emjay47)
6 ordered by rogerli9 (ordered 2014-04-11) delivered 25 days late
1 orderd by VinceSaimos - took 5 weeks to arrive - working ok.

Refunds:
@Magzy- 2nd Refund check arrived - awaiting clearance at bank.

@metalchain - Still waiting - I sent PM to Ken many times. He always reply to me "We will ~~, ASAP~~~, Quickly~~~, next week~~~"

@cryptoconomist- still waiting  - "Two weeks ago on a Friday I spoke to him again and he  literally promised me he was going to ship my order on the following Monday, but haven't heard from him. Since then, when I log into my account, my initial order has now been moved to "refund" status and my new order to "cancelled" which contradicts what Ken and I discussed.  I wrote so many emails to him and to the Active Mining threads but my posts keep getting deleted"

@meccaflare0 - still waiting "ken owes me like $x"

@greek_hephaestus - unknown  -"Thank you very much Magzy for your suggestion . I will do it in a few days. [contact the AG] First I send one more message to VMC. Thank's again."

@coindesk - http://www.coindesk.com/mining-hardware-companies-miners-roundup/

@lenart_o - I'm waiting for refund [of $10k] since february this year there is no chance to get back my money?? I'm from Poland and I don't have idea how to  get back my money . I was stupid and I was belive in company with no proof now I'm without money

Anyone affected by VMC's total incompetence can take court action: http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation

magzy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:56:43 AM

another refund added just now

@btcricon - 256 GH/s Module : 1.536TH-1,400 Watts on 2013-09-17 @ VMC (order reference JTICURDUZ) for $18,079.20. I asked multiple times for refund as they are completely unable to deliever. I didn't receive my money back. Will give them one week, then it's up to the police.

magzy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:47:02 PM

another Refund:
@danielbrogren "Im also still waiting for my refund. The product ordered is one platinum 768GH

2014-02-10 08:13:40   Refund
2013-12-02 16:38:23   Payment accepted
2013-11-21 22:32:12   Awaiting bank wire payment
2013-11-21 22:32:12   Pre-Ordered"
lenart_o

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:48:45 AM

And still nothing with VMC?
Is this silent before storm?? Smiley
anyone have any news??
Regards
metalchain

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:55:52 AM

Nope. I requested refund in end of January, still waiting.

VinceSamios

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 11:38:13 AM

Point of information - it took Ken 5 days to ship after I paid, and I think 2.5 weeks in total to arrive. Because it's shipping to the UK and UK customs are slow as shit.

It's not "working ok" - it's performing like a champion! Over spec on the hash-rate and 100% stable

I've now ordered two gold rush cards which took ken 1 day to ship after I paid, they haven't arrived yet.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:12:13 PM

Point of information - it took Ken 5 days to ship after I paid, and I think 2.5 weeks in total to arrive. Because it's shipping to the UK and UK customs are slow as shit.

It's not "working ok" - it's performing like a champion! Over spec on the hash-rate and 100% stable

I've now ordered two gold rush cards which took ken 1 day to ship after I paid, they haven't arrived yet.

Vinny, the one that took 5 days to arrive?  That one's not working Undecided  Try telling the whole truth -- you'll be surprised how good it feels!

...  calling it a night.  this is much more of a pain than I was expecting.  I have 1.5TH sitting around that I cant use.  i'll try again tomorrow.
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:54:28 PM

Vinny, the one that took 5 days to arrive?  That one's not working Undecided  Try telling the whole truth -- you'll be surprised how good it feels!

...  calling it a night.  this is much more of a pain than I was expecting.  I have 1.5TH sitting around that I cant use.  i'll try again tomorrow.

Chops, maybe something is going over my head, but you are quoting finlof there (not Vince)

lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:56:04 PM

qukkM claiming to have been waiting 5 months for a refund

Ken you made an error with your quoting in your previous post, FYI. Hashfast seems to be going bankrupt. What is the plan for a proprietary chip?

Thanks, I be answering most of these question on Wednesday.
Ken why did you miss your self imposed deadline? Again? Can you answer my question please?

Sorry, I forgot, been busy doing customer support.

Ken if you have been doing customer support can you tell me when you will reissue my cheque refund after failing to sign the original cheque. I sent the cheque back as requested and now you are ignoring all of my messages either through the store or through here. What do I need to go to get a refund that I was promised would take 10 days,  it is now 5 months later and I am still waiting.

NotLambchop

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:03:27 PM

Vinny, the one that took 5 days to arrive?  That one's not working Undecided  Try telling the whole truth -- you'll be surprised how good it feels!

...  calling it a night.  this is much more of a pain than I was expecting.  I have 1.5TH sitting around that I cant use.  i'll try again tomorrow.

Chops, maybe something is going over my head, but you are quoting finlof there (not Vince)

Quoting them both, Vincent's the first quote, finlof the second.  The 5-day delivery mentioned by Vince went to finlof, who hasn't been able to get the board to work yet.  Vincent's delivery took ~ a month.
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:49:59 PM

@finlof:  Did you ever get that board hashing?
rangerbob21

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

I received my GR card within a week. It is underperforming but I got it quick... Smiley
bkminer

Activity: 216

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:20:14 PM

I received my GR card within a week. It is underperforming but I got it quick... Smiley

How long did it take from payment to delivery?

Thanks
metroickha

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:31:15 PM

They arrived ... finally Tongue

http://i59.tinypic.com/28wdtee.jpg

meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:51:35 PM

It's almost been six month and still no refund from Ken. No one answers the phone or emails. Is anyone else getting any luck getting a hold of Ken or anyone at VMC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: