Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:21:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world.  (Read 215544 times)
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:37:13 PM

I hope this can be a great coin!

Followed and retweeted as @LadyHotties
https://twitter.com/LadyHotties/status/442715149624160256

liked and shared on Facebook as Galina Hegay.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:30:33 PM

I LOVE this coin and the idea of sponsorship, What goes around comes around.

Looking forward to the exchange to come in the future.
SpartanCoin (OP)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:22:52 PM

I LOVE this coin and the idea of sponsorship, What goes around comes around.

Looking forward to the exchange to come in the future.

In the pipeline we have a few major items we hope to come to fruition soon after launch.

1. Merchant involved in Air travel, hotels, restaurants and car rentals
2. Merchant dealing in restaurants only
3. Merchant dealing in fitness clothing and accessories

The Facebook app will be next in development within the next few days and finished sometime after launch. We are trying to squeeze that in amongst all the other things. The app will allow for the sponsorship/donations to occur. Once the coin hits a market value we will be better positioned to solidify the 3 items I listed. This will help complete the circle in getting SpartanCoin to a viable and useable coin. The 3 items listed are all items anyone in any type of event may need in order to travel and compete in any event.

Spartans! What is your profession? War! War! War!
vdaevski

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:19:59 AM

We can provide a faucet at EarnCryptoCoins if you are interested

SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:28:20 PM

We are interested. I will connect with you after the coin launch. We have a lot going at the moment.

vdaevski

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

We are interested. I will connect with you after the coin launch. We have a lot going at the moment.
Great

SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:23:52 AM

Wanted to thank everyone thus far for the support as we get closer to the launch date. Especially wanted to thank JDS1000 over at CryptoSandwich Blog for their amazing support. The feedback and experience is quite valuable. Great community we have so far.

Currently in a nut shell here is what we are planning:
Facebook app for donations/sponsorships
Twitter app for donations/sponsorships

Android,  iPhone and Windows wallet apps and data management for anyone who creates a "sponsorMe" page on our site

Contests with google + (create a post or video of your event, enter the contest, most +1 wins X amount of coins)
Facebook contests
Youtube contest

Co-branding opportunities will be awesome. Once we really get our name out there and build that community, We will be approaching different types of competitive sports for co-branding opportunities, offering sign ups with coins, discounts etc. Same with products brands, looking largely at under armour, nike, reebok (especially since they are sponsoring the Spartan Races).

Some of these larger steps require the right people and the right proposals. All will come in due time. The possibilities endless.

Thank you again to all involved.

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:45:39 AM

lol seriously people expecting anything from a coin with such a name?

I mean where do you see a coin named spartan grow as a serious currency in the future.

SPARTAN STOP THIS MADNESS LOL

BS COIN AS USUAL

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
FightCoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:16:12 AM

I mean where do you see a coin named spartan grow as a serious currency in the future.

BS COIN AS USUAL

Well there is a huge market for something like this whether its this coin or another. Branded and marketed correct it will work. You obviously are narrow minded to think something cannot work. Anything is possible especially in today's world (dogecoin). And this is a cool coin regardless. Oh and a lot of people like it.... so sit back and be negative we don't mind.

cheers mate.
DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:58:30 AM

Agreed, there is a huge market for a coin like this. The coin is being run as a professional business not just some Alt Coin clone. The Developer is VERY transparent and will answer any questions you have. I beleive this coin will be very successful for lots of reasons, the initial investment opportunity, the fact that it is a business with a solid business plan, marketing is already in the pipeline, the pre-mine is given back to the initial investors of the community, the Developer is open honest and hard working and i have spoken with him personally, each time he responded promptly and openly. He is a very trustworthy guy if you ask me.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion naturally but please research the coin before being quick to shun it. He has some great ideas and ALOT of work has already gone into the coin.

http://www.spartancoin.org/  for info!

DarkTrix

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:17:23 AM

Also just tweeted to try and gather some more support for SPARTA!!!

https://twitter.com/DarktrixTrade/status/444053646654066688

Jimfoxy

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:42:12 PM

BS COIN AS USUAL

Well there is a huge market for something like this whether its this coin or another. Branded and marketed correct it will work. You obviously are narrow minded to think something cannot work. Anything is possible especially in today's world (dogecoin). And this is a cool coin regardless. Oh and a lot of people like it.... so sit back and be negative we don't mind.

cheers mate.
I think that there are a couple of dozen coins with hopeless names if they really want to be used as an actual medium of exchange.  You know who they are.  But Spartancoin does not sound bad to me.  It does not have a "money" sound like Gold or Silver or Pound but I am willing to invest a bit in this one.  A lot of this is personal taste -- sure.  I get that.  But it does not turn me off.  In fact, I kinda like it.
open82buy

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:01:04 PM

Agreed, there is a huge market for a coin like this. The coin is being run as a professional business not just some Alt Coin clone. The Developer is VERY transparent and will answer any questions you have. I beleive this coin will be very successful for lots of reasons, the initial investment opportunity, the fact that it is a business with a solid business plan, marketing is already in the pipeline, the pre-mine is given back to the initial investors of the community, the Developer is open honest and hard working and i have spoken with him personally, each time he responded promptly and openly. He is a very trustworthy guy if you ask me.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion naturally but please research the coin before being quick to shun it. He has some great ideas and ALOT of work has already gone into the coin.

http://www.spartancoin.org/  for info!

I agree, I like the idea of this coin. Very promising future.
NamunX

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:18:50 PM

You can register and create your workers anytime and ... get ready for the launch!
neo_darkboy

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:44:49 PM

BS COIN AS USUAL

MADNESS? THIS IS SPARTA! Tongue

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/l/t1.0-9/1912524_605600739529525_820285913_n.jpg
DarkTrix

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:03:14 PM

Hahahaha love it!

DarkTrix

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:09:35 AM

So who's ICO invested and anyone that hasn't what are your reasons? ( not a dig just interested in peoples thoughts, both ways )

open82buy

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:09:35 PM

BS COIN AS USUAL

MADNESS? THIS IS SPARTA! Tongue

Another TROLL bites the dust.  Kiss
open82buy

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:18:05 PM

So who's ICO invested and anyone that hasn't what are your reasons? ( not a dig just interested in peoples thoughts, both ways )

I will be buying when it hits the exchange. There is a big market in company sponsorships, a lot of companies use it as advertising. There is a business behind the coin and the devs seems to know what they are doing. There also seems to be a lot in the pipeline.
CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:10:05 PM

I will be buying when it hits the exchange. There is a big market in company sponsorships, a lot of companies use it as advertising. There is a business behind the coin and the devs seems to know what they are doing. There also seems to be a lot in the pipeline.

There's always 'a lot' in the pipeline with these coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: