Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:07:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world.  (Read 215542 times)
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:02:55 AM

So who's ICO invested and anyone that hasn't what are your reasons? ( not a dig just interested in peoples thoughts, both ways )

I will be buying when it hits the exchange. There is a big market in company sponsorships, a lot of companies use it as advertising. There is a business behind the coin and the devs seems to know what they are doing. There also seems to be a lot in the pipeline.

There's always 'a lot' in the pipeline with these coins.

Well nothing ventured nothing gained. Show me someone who have never lost on any of the exchanges trading. I have been up on some coins and down on others.

One tip don't trade while tired, I lost on that occasion.  Cry
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:17:34 AM

So I have been looking into escrow services and so far here are some issues.

1. Minimum BTC required. this may be minor if anyone interested in becoming a part of the project and would offer the minimum BTC depending on which service we work with.
2. If you invest in Spartan and escrow is established we cannot change terms. So if you invest more we need to make a separate escrow for each time you add more to your investment.
3. The escrow requires set amounts for the transaction. If an escrow of 1BTC for 1,000,000SPN we cannot change that. But each persons SPN amount is based on amount invested in relation to others and may fluctuate. So a fixed escrow will not work.
4. Distribution of SPN is daily for a period of 45 days. So total allotted in escrow wont happen for 45 days.

I am not opposed to escrow but at the moment its a tad tricky to ensure this runs smooth. Any questions or suggestions I am always open to chat.

What escrow service from what member on this forum did you try to use and who gave you those answers?
I'm pretty familiar with the guys running escrow services and It doesn't sounds like any of them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
miner7788

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:43:58 AM

If there are no translation in Russian. I can translate for a small bounty

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:08:04 PM

New Mining Pool for Spartancoin ready to go: http://spn.majorminers.com/index.php

Pre-register now to avoid the rush!  Grin

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:30:21 PM

Since launch is closing in, maybe you want to fix the logo with the proper greek writing on it (?). Advice has been given in the first few pages, including modern and ancient versions.
SpartanCoin (OP)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:44:33 PM

Since launch is closing in, maybe you want to fix the logo with the proper greek writing on it (?). Advice has been given in the first few pages, including modern and ancient versions.

The quote on the coin is "We bow down to no man"
The quote on the website is "Freedom is what we gain from this lifestyle"

Anyone want to properly translate it in ancient Greek and modern Greek.

Spartans! What is your profession? War! War! War!
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:41:25 AM

1. Modern Greek:
ΔEN ΠPOΣKYNOYME KANENAN ANΘPΩΠO (We bow to no man - all caps)
Δεν πρoσκυνoύμε κανέναν άνθρωπo (same but only first letter cap)
Δεν Πρoσκυνoύμε Kανέναν Άνθρωπo (every word has first letter capitalization)

2. Ancient Greek (ancient greeks did not have lowercase letters):

OYK EΣTIN ΠPEΠON TOIΣ EΛΛHΣI ΠPOΣKYNEEI => (it is not right for Greeks to bow, but this is too nation specific)

and another version, which is actually in Herodotus history / ancient manuscripts, and is taken from the Spartan messengers who went to Xerxes and they were asked to kneel:

OYTE ΓAP ΣΦI EN NOMΩ EINAI ANΘPΩΠON ΠPOΣKYNEEIN OYTE KATA TAYTA HKEIN (It is neither written in our law to bow/kneel to other humans, nor did we came for that)

3. A mixed modern/ancient hybrid which was actually used for a couple of centuries: EIΣ OYΔENA YΠOKΛINOMEΘA (we bow to no-one) which is condensed in only 3 words (as the spartan phrases were compressed also) and should be fairly understood by ancient and modern-greek knowers.

I'd use the last one: "EIΣ OYΔENA YΠOKΛINOMEΘA"

vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:50:19 AM

Now I remember my old teacher. Ancient Greek. Translating every hour. But I forgot the most of it.
bestcoinilike

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:06:26 AM

looks great,watch.
coinrose33

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:43:45 AM

the coin count is to match.
Gorbash

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:25:42 PM

jeez like seriously? somebody invested in this IPO..reallly? ahaha Grin Grin

FightCoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:56:08 PM

Since its fun to correct people. It's "ICO" A troll that is obviously a victim of Stackcoin. Sorry for that mate. I like this coin. And its direction.

*I do find the gif addicting to watch. Thanx for posting.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:42:38 PM

Since its fun to correct people. It's "ICO" A troll that is obviously a victim of Stackcoin. Sorry for that mate. I like this coin. And its direction.

*I do find the gif addicting to watch. Thanx for posting.

Totally agree. Here Here
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:53:42 PM

1. Minimum BTC required. this may be minor if anyone interested in becoming a part of the project and would offer the minimum BTC depending on which service we work with.
2. If you invest in Spartan and escrow is established we cannot change terms. So if you invest more we need to make a separate escrow for each time you add more to your investment.
3. The escrow requires set amounts for the transaction. If an escrow of 1BTC for 1,000,000SPN we cannot change that. But each persons SPN amount is based on amount invested in relation to others and may fluctuate. So a fixed escrow will not work.
4. Distribution of SPN is daily for a period of 45 days. So total allotted in escrow wont happen for 45 days.

I am not opposed to escrow but at the moment its a tad tricky to ensure this runs smooth. Any questions or suggestions I am always open to chat.

What escrow service from what member on this forum did you try to use and who gave you those answers?
I'm pretty familiar with the guys running escrow services and It doesn't sounds like any of them.

Asking you again this. Please let us know who said that

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SpartanCoin (OP)

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:33:58 AM

It wasn't a who it was from a google search. This wasn't a consideration at first and someone mentioned it. I checked it out. read a few FAQ's and came to that conclusion from what I saw. I posted it and no one had responded so it was pushed aside as there were other things on the to-do-list, not intentionally but it happened. No one brought it up again so it didn't appear to be a concern. Everyone who has a vested interest in this coin has the ability to talk with me anytime and those that have,  had extensive communications with me via email, Facebook and Skype video calls.

Spartans! What is your profession? War! War! War!
LVMinatore

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 01:59:31 AM

Indeed! There are serious people behind this coin, always ready to reply to any questions, even silly ones. And every decision is taken with logic and detailed explanations. I invested in this coin ICO, but only after talking with the DEV.

This coin has a lot of potential! Only 3 days to go, very exciting time!
littlecoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:12:31 AM

i thank 300 billion too much.

LVMinatore

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:20:08 AM

I thought that too, but the explanation make sense...
It is easier to deal with ten or hundreds units that to deal with cents or millicents units...
The "people" out there can easily understand 50 SPN than 0.00005 SPN (for the sake of logic, let's pretend this is the same amount)
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:35:06 AM

It wasn't a who it was from a google search. This wasn't a consideration at first and someone mentioned it. I checked it out. read a few FAQ's and came to that conclusion from what I saw. I posted it and no one had responded so it was pushed aside as there were other things on the to-do-list, not intentionally but it happened. No one brought it up again so it didn't appear to be a concern. Everyone who has a vested interest in this coin has the ability to talk with me anytime and those that have,  had extensive communications with me via email, Facebook and Skype video calls.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

Try you luck here and come back after you got responses from those guys.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:36:00 AM

Indeed! There are serious people behind this coin, always ready to reply to any questions, even silly ones. And every decision is taken with logic and detailed explanations. I invested in this coin ICO, but only after talking with the DEV.

This coin has a lot of potential! Only 3 days to go, very exciting time!

Cut the bullshit.
newbie account acting as a shill for this coin... At least change the way you talk a bit.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: