Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's stop comparing Bitcoin to Ethereum or any other Cryptos  (Read 20457 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:38:11 PM

yes I agree because after all bitcoin will still be on top of other altcoins. we see in some exchanges, the most dominating to exchange only to BTC.

Bitcoin only dominates in terms of value but in terms of usage i dont think that bitcoin can still won  .  for me i think alts can compete with bitcoin because alts where lightweight , less demand , fast  and many more advantage  . this was the reason why people cant stop comparing btc with other cryptos  because they do also think the same way as i  am .
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abbrosmarine

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:51:32 PM

People don't sell off their crypto as a result of comparisonsade between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, also it isn't wrong to compare bitcoin to any other crypto. It only shows us the different ways they're making breakthrough in blockchain.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:59:00 PM

I think that can be to compare only those crypto, which in than similar. But still, any crypto is individual. Therefore, you can only compare crypto in some similar parameters.

I think they have their own reasons for comparing those cryptocurrencies.

We are investing in volatile cryptocurrencies so we are mostly relying on the price changes, in order to know what is the better cryptocurrency to invest in, for the time being, they will be comparing other cryptocurrency's price changes over time to Bitcoin. We don't need to worry as we are all investors and I don't think we should fight for the differences in our investments, we should support each cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: