Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die?  (Read 3711 times)
opobo4real

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

What will happen to all other coins if bitcoin die, I think this is a tactical question which requires veteran to answer but according to the little knowledge I have in crypto currency I think bitcoin determines the price of other coins. Which means it might decide their fate maybe they will die or not.
TRS-HARDWARE

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

very low down might happen in case it face any huge negative period. but it has no option to die.
samle

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

first you have to think that BTC will not die and will always be able to survive because of the large number of enthusiasts and investors who invest in BTC in the long run, the transactions every day are also very much, so I think BTC will survive

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

The question is put incorrectly. Bitcoin does not exactly die, because he sweeps a huge number of fans, huge capitalization, he is the first and trust him much more than other coins.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
If Bitcoin die, all altcoins will die too. If you notice that all altcoins are directly affected on what is going on with bitcoin. It also reflect even in the price of Bitcoin. Every time bitcoin's value collapse, altcoin is always affected like what is happening right now.
IdoandWill

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

If bitcoin will die, probably a whole cryptocurrency industry will do as well.  But I don't think it can happen, because crypto is very huge industry and no one will allow them to collapse.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

What must happen for BTC death? All miners must stop their farms. And all holders must to erase their wallets. It's impossible simultaneously. But if gov's will make more and more obstructions to cryptocurrency expansion then we can see something like recession. But it will be other story
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

Bitcoin as for now is continued to decrease and other cryptocurrency because  of some country is totally banning bitcoin and other country to operate but there are some country support cryptocurrency to recovery and stay it live as for now we affected in want happen but don't be panic just be patient and wait for it's changes.

arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

Well bitcoin can die but the idea behind it wouldn't which is blockchain so definitely other project will keep on thriving at some point In time.
Chapics

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

if bitcoin due to the fall of the market will cease to exist and the whole cryptocurrency will cease to exist.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

Bitcoin is not just called the king of cryptocurrency-if it collapses , then only if the whole cryptocurrency collapses . And this is definitely not going to happen for many years exactly . So do not panic
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

I do not think that such a situation can happen. When the price of bitcoin falls too low, many people will start buying it, which will prevent it from dying.
kemal379

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

Well I think Bitcon just can't die because there are successful markets that uses only Bitcoins. Even if it's some sort of "black" markets, they use it. So Bitcoin won't die.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

there are many other coins that depend on the price of bitcoin, so if the bitcoin dies then other coins also cannot develop and will disappear, so I think bitcoin will definitely survive even if the price continues to fall
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

I guess that bitcoin can't die. Because it's so breakthrough technology and it can help people in various life spheres. So I'm waiting for new market growing.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

there are many other coins that depend on the price of bitcoin, so if the bitcoin dies then other coins also cannot develop and will disappear, so I think bitcoin will definitely survive even if the price continues to fall

Well, as you can see in Bitcoin's history, even if it just reached $ 1000 and then the Mt.GOX exchange was hacked and collapsed, it's still alive today, although the market size is not large. And to the market today, why could it be dead?
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

At the moment, most likely the rest will also die! But if the time comes when the crypto currency will enter our life, then the altcoyins will live!

[
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

In my opinion it will affect the other coins in many ways such as pricing, but maybe some other coins like ethreum will just replace bitcoin and so forth. But the possibility of bitcoin dying is low
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will ever die, so you should not worry about it. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency, so maybe it is one of the reasons why it affects other coins, but nothing to worry about because it is impossible for bitcoin to die.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

I do not think that such a situation can happen. When the price of bitcoin falls too low, many people will start buying it, which will prevent it from dying.
Because investors will find opportunities when seeing Bitcoin cheap price, we seen a lots of this movement and the value just went back and forth, the more speculation the more reverse things happen, if something bad happen to Bitcoin then expect that the market will fell also as we used Bitcoin as main basis.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀