Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:46:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die?  (Read 3705 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Nobody will let bitcoin die. Even when it will seem that he is close to “death”, a new rally will begin, which again will draw a huge amount of people into its circulation, and raise its price for another new level. Therefore, I would not even worry about it.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

In my opinion, that cannot happen. Bitcoin is the father of crypto, and it is the strongest coin in crypto. His large community will continue to extend his age in crypto because he continues to be collected, developed and his demand continues to increase. But if the argument above is true, it will happen in the long run. And it can threaten the existence of another crypto, if there are no other coins that can be as good as bitcoin.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

If Bitcoin dies, then all the coins will not be spared, but we don't have to worry about the future of Bitcoin, it may lower the price, but it won't die!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
flicbecomnews

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

The very moment to buy?
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

bitcoin will not die the holders are unlikely to let their bitcoin become worthless. they are not fools either. if they let bitcoin die then all their assets will be lost

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

it is hard for me to think bitcoin died, from the track record of this first booming cryptocurrencies also many expert said bitcoin price will move to certain number like a million dollar. secondly if bitcoin are died the platform of cryptocurrencies will chaos and came out with new technology to replace crypto or bitcoin i may say.

stomerliren

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

We need a new Ethereum
ambcoin

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

No reason BTC to die.  It is the father of the crypto world and blockchain technology and a store for value and the digital gold of course.  It will bounce back surely.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

a big influence will be felt by other coins if the price of bitcoin goes down especially bitcoin dies then another altcoin I think there will be no more. but because of that, in my opinion bitcoin will survive and will never die as a digital currency.

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Although it's hard to happen anything can happen in this world even the unimaginable, but if ever Bitcoin die there should be a replacement, a better replacement and something that could lift cryptocurrency to high volatility, but I still doubt if it's going to happen because there is still no indication that Bitcoin will die.

stomerliren

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

Just HOLD
pitedsarat

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

I think now it makes no sense to sell something ...
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Maybe what will happen is that all of the altcoins will decline of course. Just the example now. When bitcoin decreases, of course the other altcoins always follow the price of bitcoin. Likewise, vice versa, if the price of Bitcoin increases, of course altcoin will definitely slowly increase too. that's what will happen in my opinion.
Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

Bitcoin is getting all the market down with it
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Bitcoin can't and will never die, its the first ,its the fundamental source ,now is the best time for investors only ,sellers and holders should back off and hold for a while or else face the ultimately lose
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

I do not think it is possible, because you cannot compare the industry with the stats from 2015. Crypto currencies industry has become a much bigger sector with a lot of big investors and I have doubts to think that BTC or crypto will ever die.
cryptoenthusiastUS

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

They will dump to their bottom and then will be organic grows
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Even if this option is allowed, then all other coins will repeat the action of Bitcoin, but this is unlikely to happen!
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Any opinion please!...

I don't know what will be the scenario but so far the big indication is every time Bitcoin goes down all the altcoins followed and if Bitcoin regain so do all the altcoins, Bitcoin's price really has an impact on the altcoin world, so we must support and always stand for it, if we want this technology to continue.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

Every other coins might follow the same faith. They might end up dying too. Just look at the proportional relation of the prices of altcoin with bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin skyrockets, the other follow too. When the price of bitcoin drops, the other drop much more sharply compared to bitcoin. But, this is the crypto market. Nothing is predictable. We don't know whats really going to happen. Though you shouldn't be worrying much. Bitcoin going extinct is highly unlikely to happen.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: