Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die?  (Read 3703 times)
Ehrakeziah (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:25:32 AM

First thing to keep in mind that bitcoin will never die, it is the fundamental coin in whole crypto economy, it has survived for its benificial aspects however values can either go up or down but this isn't considered the death of coin
Yoekabiddy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

I do not see any danger like this it was not happening I think. Because Bitcoin has come to this position by dealing with such situation. And it will hold its own position. So, there is no reason to die BTC.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:31:54 AM

I think there are some altcoins that will survive without Bitcoin, the fact is that most of the price of altcoin is affected by the rise and fall of the value of Bitcoin, but altcoin can still develop without Bitcoin, I don't think your question will come true, Bitcoin won't die and you ask difficult questions to be answered.
Noble Leapers

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

There is no possibility of this type  of incidence. Bitcoin will never die because its investors will never go away. With hope Bitcoin will come to its own precious position very soon.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

Bitcoin won`t die! He is our godfather and he is here to stay! He will only grow bigger and bigger!
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

Bitcoin will not die, you will never see bitcoin death. Encrypted currency is like the Internet, we need it, he can help our lives and improve the quality of our lives.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

Bitcoin will die if the community wants it, no one uses it, no one mine it, all people leave it and so on.

same as other coins, as long as the community wants it to exist, they can survive.

Bitcoin and other coins will die if the Internet died.  Cheesy
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

If bitcoint dies then all coints will follow it off too because bitcoint is the parent of all coints, but I'm sure bitcoint will never die if it decreases yes, because market conditions are also influential, bitcoint coints are strong so this coint can last a long time
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Bitcoin die altcoin will die, they are one. Die, scam, not pay is risk and we should know that before enter the market. Our senior member already give us advice in this situation please never put all egg in one basket. Meaning besides we make money on crypto we also should find an alternative income out side crypto market. Find it now before too late.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

Even if this happens, coins that have their own platform are likely to survive and will be independent of bitcoins. And most of them just disappear.
ChristianAdorza

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

I didn't see any sides that this Bitcoin will die because as far as I see Bitcoin creates a wide communities and opportunities that enables people to seek their own goals.,and if you would ask me that this Bitcoin die then the other coins may also affect like have a lesser coin value or may down and the other coin may also not in stable condition.
batrocio1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:21:39 AM

for my opinion… it will be a disaster In the world of crypto,, not to mention bitcoin is the heart of the crypto world.. If the bitcoin decreases.. Most of the coins token and other forms of digital currency will also decreases.. But if the the bitcoin will increase,, it will also affects some coins.. it is simply stating that bitcoin makes the standards in trading between coins and tokens,,
Good Day and God Bless

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

Any opinion please!...

What is making you think that Bitcoin will die? There is nothing conceptual about your statement.
Regarding, other coins, I believe a lot of them will eventually die, reason being they are scam, they dont have a real usecase, they are just here to make money and leave.
rujuklagi

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

Any opinion please!...
there is no bitcoin no cryptocurrency.
everyone who is here for one reason, namely for bitcoin.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:29:13 AM

it may be die but not all!! remember theres next on bitcoin we all know that!! there so many coin will be the next of bitcoin if the bitcoin will die!! but for me i  think bitcoin will never die!! cuase there are so many manupuletor coin that makes coin increase and decrease!!
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

If bitcoin happens to die which might not be possible but if it does  other altcoin will follow also because there will be alot of panic in the market and every body will try to sell off, majority of people in crypto believe in bitcoin more than any other altcoin
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:17:54 AM

Definitely, other coins will die if bitcoin dies. Unless other coins will replace with the same purpose as that of bitcoin being a digital money used for buying goods, paying bills, and other online/electronic transactions. And if no other coin can take place bitcoin, then that will be the end of cryptocurrency. I hope this won't be happening.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

If bitcoint dies then all coints will follow it off too because bitcoint is the parent of all coints, but I'm sure bitcoint will never die if it decreases yes, because market conditions are also influential, bitcoint coints are strong so this coint can last a long time

A Cryptocurrency based on community, so whichever coin going died, other coins will survive as long as their users (community) exist.
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

Yes, as you said, as long as Bitcoin falls, all the currencies will fall along with it. Bitcoin will rise all the currencies will rise together. If one day Bitcoin really dies, then I want the entire cryptocurrency world. Will die, cryptocurrency will not exist
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: