Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you share your trading experiences?  (Read 2756 times)
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

Yes, we might lose a few times because we are beginners. However, we will fully understand the market from our experience. This is not too difficult to exchange or very easy. It is all based on our research and studies. Before implementing it to act, we think now is the right time to put money in the cryptocurrancy and hold it so that prices rise to the highest level.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

At these times I stopped trading because of the huge losses of altcoins today and I was afraid to place my money in trading because of the time I did it like I am in gambling.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Here are some common mistakes that new traders make, and how to avoid them.

https://coincodex.com/article/2314/top-5-common-trading-mistakes-you-should-avoid/
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

At these times I stopped trading because of the huge losses of altcoins today and I was afraid to place my money in trading because of the time I did it like I am in gambling.

I have already lost around $800 within a week's time.

anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

My trading experience,
Buy shitcoin high
Sell shitcoin low
and got rekt
Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

Joined the trading during the last year bull run where I was told to never sell any coin at a loss, that there will always be a return profit for every buy, and it actually happened but now the case became different, in a bull market it was a continuous profit, no matter the amount of coin you have at a loss just give it sometime it will return to profit, but in this case, it is so much different as the coins are obviously dumping and never returning, so have sold a lot of trades at loss and it is not a pleasant one, I have to learn how to to apply stop loss to trading and it is helping

jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:06:50 PM
Merited by coinplus (2)

Hello,

I was joined in crypto world almost one year ago. In this period, I am continuously learning from here and also work here. That's why I got some money and from those money I save some. Now, I want to start trading though the market situation isn't good now but I want to do this. I am also ready to take risk.

For doing that and getting inspiration, I need to know about its details. It will be good when you share your experiences.
Let's share your opinion here.
Thanks
Recently, I tried to buy LYL coins at cryptopia. This is the first time I bought a coin on exchange and I don't know if I will lose or not. Though, I have read and watched some videos about trading, I am worried that I will loss my capital specially that this is the first I tried trading. However, even I lose today, I won't make it as my weakness rather I will learn from my failure. I bought at 45 Sats and as of now, it goes 40 sats. I assume that there is a downtrend and I think my decision was wrong.
LYL? First and foremost, this should first be about knowing the coin you are trading and making sure you are not just trading some shitcoins as that may lead you to bag holding them, also it is imperative that you really are sure the exchange you are trading on is good enough to trade with good reviews.

However, all that is most important is to trade with great knowledge because you really do not want to not have that most especially in a very volatile market. Just always have a strategy before getting into a market and if it ended up not playing out the way you expect, stop loss while you still can without emotions.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

Hello,

I was joined in crypto world almost one year ago. In this period, I am continuously learning from here and also work here. That's why I got some money and from those money I save some. Now, I want to start trading though the market situation isn't good now but I want to do this. I am also ready to take risk.

For doing that and getting inspiration, I need to know about its details. It will be good when you share your experiences.
Let's share your opinion here.
Thanks

In my opinion, you first need to learn basic and advanced technical analysis to gain knowledge about trading.
Then you can read more books on trading psychology.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

I will advice that before you commence trading  you should have a target in mind by target I mean how much you want to make from your trading activities.  Remember you can not hit a target you can see.  It is also important that you let trade develop,  trade your way up gradually,  do not enter into any trade with all your feet!

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Its very good that you have gotten some funds to invest but you need to be careful when investing. Always learn what it entails to choose a good investment and always follow the rules and invest what you can afford to lose
That still totally depends on how vast you are when it comes to trading. Investing is one part, trading is another part. Investing could be in two ways, which is either short term or long term and in any way with this, you are still going to be trading which is more like you taking advantage of the profit it gives you over the period of time you are looking at.

The difference here is that without knowledge, you will always tend to make the wrong decisions and with knowledge you are sure going to be making some tangible profit. Learning is an intricate part of any investment, and this space is not an exception.
ojanamon

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

My trading experience is not good I invest lot money but I lose it  because I have not enough experience about trading  so if you start trading you should make some knowledge about trading
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

When I was trading for the first few months, I am very desperate to make that money and I was very problematic because I don't how trading works. I read and research a lot about it and thank God that it worked out but that only lasted in December. Right now, I'm trying to stay positive so the next time, I can leave crypto for good.
Same with me, I do not have a lot of experiences regarding to trading. But I have an idea about it, we must buy bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies at low price then trade it when the price gets high.
ELEMENTS_FUND

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

BTC  BTC  BTC  BTC  BTC

How to Earn Substantial Returns During Bear Market?

Crypto market is highly volatile by nature and most cryptocurrencies lost around 70% in value in 2018. Despite that, individual investors are still investing in crypto market and bear significant losses, especially when trading on margin. The main issue is that individual investors can’t efficiently manage their capital as they are not qualified enough to perform token price valuation, fundamental analysis of the blockchain project, technical analysis of the token price movements, and legal and regulatory due diligence. 

Another type of investors are crypto hedge funds that are managed by investment professionals. Generally, top-tier crypto hedge funds with hundreds of millions of US dollars under management have excellent historical performance and track record. Crypto hedge funds that use active portfolio management approach have the ability to deliver impressive returns even during bear market conditions. For example, Pantera Bitcoin Fund's lifetime return was over 10,000% as of the end of July, 2018, net of fees and expenses.

Crypto hedge funds can earn substantial returns leveraging their deep knowledge of market trends, strong investment expertise, and rigorous due diligence. When investing in ICOs, crypto hedge funds have access to exclusive private deals with deepest discounts and can invest in the most promising blockchain projects that are not opened to public. Hedge funds provide their investors with monthly investor reports and perform annual audit to confirm the transparency of hedge fund operations and actual holdings.

Unfortunately, regular investors are not able to invest in crypto hedge funds as they typically require multi-million dollar minimums and are designed for accredited investors.  Under the US securities laws, in the context of a natural person, an accredited investor is an individual who have a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of one’s primary residence, or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 combined income if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year.

ELEMENTS (www.elements.cx) is the first blockchain fund that solves this issue. ELEMENTS offers easy access to investments in top-tier crypto hedge funds worldwide through its native token with $100 nominal value. Each token represents a stake in ELEMENTS capital and its value is linked to the performance of underlying investments, best-in-class crypto hedge funds. Unlike typical tokens, ELEMENTS tokens have a real intrinsic value being secured by a USD capital invested in the most profitable crypto hedge funds worldwide.

Please see more details at www.elements.cx or send us an email to info@elements.cx if you are interested.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

my trading experience only has 0.5 eth, it's good for me to do because it can now be used as one of the best ways for beginners to trade. and at the beginning of trading it did not have the maximum profit so I thought it should be more serious in trading so that the results were maximum.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

NEVER PANIC SELL, believe in your analysis, rather, analyze the market carefully before
you enter a trade, that way, you wouldn't think of panic selling.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

My trading experience was fine. Though I still didn't make money out from it. I'm still in the process of learning things. I joined bounty projects inorder to earn (or have my altcoins). I am a newbie in this trading world. But I say to you, this is fun and exciting! Such an amazing way to earn!
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

Now I see some people succeed and earn high income in the cryptographic market they do not have to rely on the knowledge is the key but rather rely on patience, they know patiently waiting for the opportunity to come
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

You are very willing to take risks by making cyrpto trade your main job, but you start it well because you learned about it before starting crypto trading, my experience is full of happiness and suffering, a lot of happiness in the past year and suffering this year, I think almost all traders suffered losses this year, and I still trade crypto even though it's not my main job
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

You are very willing to take risks by making cyrpto trade your main job, but you start it well because you learned about it before starting crypto trading, my experience is full of happiness and suffering, a lot of happiness in the past year and suffering this year, I think almost all traders suffered losses this year, and I still trade crypto even though it's not my main job
Of course if trader has more advanced income and all assets were not the only, then this period of ill market need to wait. All coins that there are you on the portfolio, restored in the price in the future.

]
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

as long as I do trading, there is actually only one thing that always makes me feel that I continue to experience failure. when I began to feel that I was very difficult to control my emotions, I began to stop trading because trading would always fail if I could not control emotions.
Yes, control emotion is important for trading, your emotion Will affect a lot when you want to make decision on trading. If you can't control your emotion you can make a wrong decision and finally you will loss your money. Trading is not easy so when we decided to do it we have ready to take all the risk of trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: