Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you share your trading experiences?  (Read 2756 times)
koRo11n

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

At first I was passionate about wanting to join the bitcoin forum, because I heard stories of friends who easily got money. after I registered and joined it turned out that this was not an easy job, it needed accuracy and patience, and continued to learn from the bottom. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

This is not an easy job, trading requires a lot of hard work and patience because sometimes you need to wait before the market hits your target price. Its good that you don't start trading without the right knowledge, you can learn more about trading on youtube and also in some books. My experience in trading is no that good in my first trade since I'm not familiar yet, I incur loses many times but you must not give up because its normal just keep on doing the right trade.
True - the books will be helpful for you. You'd better also stay longer on this Forum and listen to the advice of experienced traders. This video will be also a very good help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qYym-i1_8
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

My trading experience so far is trying to get a low price and then sell at the high price. But this does not always work because I cannot predict where the market wants to go and only patience that I can do to wait for the price to increase. Besides that, I think sometimes I feel too difficult to find a good coin to buy because there are too many coins in the market and it makes me hard to decide. And if I have this feeling, I only follow what is the top 50 coin list on the market cap so I can have a chance to make a profit.
mikimouse69

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

This is my last week trading expirience with XRP at Bitmex: https://imgur.com/gallery/4LeOdB3 Smiley
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

Which part of trading would you want to learn? I think you need to start somewhere specific. Perhaps you will have to begin in getting yourself familiar with cryptocurrency prices and their candle movements. And then learn the particular patterns that their prices possibly create. And perhaps you will need to choose a trading platform after which. Choose a specific one that has the most friendly navigation, that which you can find easy to familiarize. And then start with a small amount.

Please read a lot of materials about crypto trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

I traded with Gunbot for a long time. Its OK-ish but this market does not allow you to make profits with bot trading. Better learn basic TA and start swing trading. Guaranted better results and you need only like 30 min daily. With bots you need babysitting and waste even more time.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

I traded with Gunbot for a long time. Its OK-ish but this market does not allow you to make profits with bot trading. Better learn basic TA and start swing trading. Guaranted better results and you need only like 30 min daily. With bots you need babysitting and waste even more time.
Learning yourself is always a very good way to guarantee yourself some good results in the long run. Also, there is that confidence on the market that comes on you with the ability to make certain market decisions without having to worry about the next decisions to make since you already have it all planned out. Trading requires one to always have a strategy and over the years, I have learned that without a strategy, you will just be busy gambling the market.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

At first I knew about trading from my friend, at first I didn't understand what trading was? how can you benefit from trading? Can trading be trusted?
then I started trying to trade on bitcoin,
at that time the price of Bitcoin was still 1800 Dollars and I was trading with capital of 500 Dollars. after 1 month there was no result then I transferred to my bank account but after a few weeks later the price is like fly to the moon and I was very depressed.
Depression at the end of the day is usually one thing that would always set in when you just hear about trading and feel you can just hit the charts immediately and start making profit.

Trading requires knowledge and you can only get that from learning, it requires high level of experience and there is absolutely no way you can get that without having to practice for a while, but because a lot of people just heard they can make profit from trading, it would just come by easily.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

My trading experience so far is trying to get a low price and then sell at the high price. But this does not always work because I cannot predict where the market wants to go and only patience that I can do to wait for the price to increase. Besides that, I think sometimes I feel too difficult to find a good coin to buy because there are too many coins in the market and it makes me hard to decide. And if I have this feeling, I only follow what is the top 50 coin list on the market cap so I can have a chance to make a profit.
It won't work because you are looking at it from the wrong perspective. Trading is not just some game in which you make decisions whenever you feel like, you are going to have to be making your trades based on some certain criteria and strategy and then make decisions based on that, whereas you still put at the back of your mind that no one can know exactly what the future holds and be ready to set your stop loss as the case may be. Trading experiences will always be good as long as you do not rush and you take your time to do it well and do it right.
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

Hello,

I was joined in crypto world almost one year ago. In this period, I am continuously learning from here and also work here. That's why I got some money and from those money I save some. Now, I want to start trading though the market situation isn't good now but I want to do this. I am also ready to take risk.

For doing that and getting inspiration, I need to know about its details. It will be good when you share your experiences.
Let's share your opinion here.
Thanks
my trading experience is so risky specially when i do day trading thats why sometimes id rather hold that coin in a long time.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

you are a beginner in trading, so don't use big money. use as you dare to lose. I started trading only using $ 20 in 2014. I started with my friend, he was a trader. so I was taught to read patterns, candles, lines, etc. I think you should be accompanied by expert traders. my experience to trade is very much. and average emotion. because I can't control when prices go up or down. so use patience, relax, and set targets.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

I think the best experience is your personal experience. but from my experience I can say better to sell cryptocurrency on the General hype around it
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:28:16 AM

I do not have that much experience when it comes to trading, but I already earned here in cryptoworld through trading my coins. I have traded my coins in a large of money.
If you really do not have a lot of experience in trading it is entirely possible that you just got lucky, and if that is the case you should probably avoid trading because sooner or later you're going to lose all your money, I know that this sounds wrong especially since you have earned money with your trades but if you keep doing that the only fate that you will have in this market is to lose.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:06:33 AM

Started to trade with a small capital and further increased my knowledge in trading understanding the market. Now have been making myself active into the process of regular buying and selling of altcoins for bitcoin. This is all because of the increasing market and growth with bitcoin. Hope will make a bigger earning in the upcoming days.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

Everyday for me is a learning experience in trading. What I thought can be applied in a trade that I made last week cant be applied in a trade that I made today. No trade is the same. The phrase "Buy Low, Sell High" is easier said than done. Trading will test your patience. While its true that one single pump of coin/token can change your life, one dump can shatter all your dreams.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:38:04 AM

Everyday for me is a learning experience in trading. What I thought can be applied in a trade that I made last week cant be applied in a trade that I made today. No trade is the same. The phrase "Buy Low, Sell High" is easier said than done. Trading will test your patience. While its true that one single pump of coin/token can change your life, one dump can shatter all your dreams.
low prices there are no standards, as well as high prices. but for me every price enters the support area, it is a low price. and do not let us spend capital to buy at one price, we must prepare to enter market in next support area
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

My experinces so far in crypto is good and even the market is still on the bearish days i still have a small profit on trading just be patience everytime and don't fight your emotion always hodl anytime don't panic selling. Let's wait the bullish run of bitcoin and believe on it.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

My trading experience at first was like a baby that had no idea at what I was doing. It is more like a trial and error for me. I did this and that and many mistakes. It was not based on research but thank God I managed to make a lot of money in this market.
at the beginning it was natural to experiment to be able to benefit from trading and become a natural thing because even now I even though I have learned it still often gets a loss

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

Yes, will share my trading experience but you need to keep your efforts in order to be efficient because by teaching you will get some knowledge what to do and what not to do. You need to have enough real-time experience in order to make a profit when to keep the order.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

Hello,

I was joined in crypto world almost one year ago. In this period, I am continuously learning from here and also work here. That's why I got some money and from those money I save some. Now, I want to start trading though the market situation isn't good now but I want to do this. I am also ready to take risk.

For doing that and getting inspiration, I need to know about its details. It will be good when you share your experiences.
Let's share your opinion here.
Thanks

try to be really patient, because the crypto price prediction is very difficult so if we have a target, make sure some supporting factors are met.
1. Trend market supports bull run
2. Don't use financial allocations in full
3. Buy gradually, so sometimes the price will dump for temporary even after we buy those coins
For the last option, buying gradually is actually always a very good option for someone who is trying to follow trend, and that still implies the fact that not forgetting where to put your stop loss should also be one of the things that is necessary to use when you are making certain market decisions, either bullish or bearish as the case may be.

A lot of people tend not to put their minds on the advantages that comes with using stop loss, and that really affects a lot in a market that has potential to go downward the more.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: