Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest In Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies if you don't follow these things.  (Read 597 times)
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

Title was just to bring the attention of Those who are thinking of investing money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

A few things you must keep in your mind before investing in Bitcoin or any other crypto currency:

1.Make sure you have read the whitepaper of bitcoin or the currency you are thinking to put money in.
2.Crypto currencies are not just for making money.
3.There are no guarantees of profit.
4.You can loose all your money so invest only what you can afford to loose.
5. Don't panic when market fluctuates because its not only you who is controlling the market.
6.Do not buy and sell in FOMO(Fear of missing out) & FUD(Fear, Uncertainty and doubt).
7.Take opinions but Do your own research before taking any decision.
8.Do not forget to check the bitcoin forum to know more about that project.
9.Last and the most important: Patience is the key.

These are really good advice, investing in cryptocurrencies is not an easy thing and there are rules to it just like any other market. You have to be smart about the coins you are buying and the kind of coins that you are buying into. There are always risks involved in investing in the coins, you just have to pick a good one to invest in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:14:43 AM

No, I think cryptocurrency is worth investing. And I think Bitcoin also has a high investment value. Although its price drop is very serious in this market, I think this time is very suitable for investment.
qiaozhuang4354120

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

I think cryptocurrency is worth investing. I invested in some cryptocurrencies in the encryption market last year, but last year's encryption market also got me a lot. Although the encryption market this year is very bad, I think the current price is very suitable for investment.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

good advice, I remember when I found out about bitcoin it cost $ 400. when I decided to land in the crypt was already worth $ 1000 and I thought that you can not lose money here, even if the price falls you just need to keep a coin on and it will recover. but then went to the correction on altkoinam and realized that losing money here is easier than easy

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

Investing in crypto is the safest deal in the modern world, this investing is your chance to make something useful in your life and crypto is very suitable one.
It might not even be the safest deal, but it is a worthy risky deal considering that with the way things are going and with nothing halting its development, this is the future of the way we spend, transact and even invest in companies which would make the token market be more like a future stock market.

However, what is important as the Op mentioned, is to try as much as possible to be well equipped with great deal of knowledge to know the reason why you are investing in the first place. A lot of people invest solely because of the profit, and that is one thing that has increased the speculative nature of the market thus far.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Saying don't invest in crypto in an exclusive crypto board is not really bound to succeed
I am pretty sure you did not even take time to read through the OP before commenting. That was just a way to draw attention of people to what he wrote but the context sure made some pretty good sense
 Investing in cryptocurrency requires a very good level of knowledge and this is the only way you can be able to make very solid decisions without being emotional about the decisions you make and also make you concentrate more on the long term of things than just the hype and FUDs from speculation.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Iykejunior

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Thanks for the information, a lot of people take cryptocurrency to be a get rich quick venture. They should learn more about what they are about to put their money into
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

Thank you very much! I think that your advice will greatly help beginners and I myself have taken something new from this

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

Rules 1 is correct, investor must read the project whitepaper and roadmap before put their real fund in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is not only for making money, but for most investor it is the best way for earn quick money, don't care the project future, my advice is same as you, only invest what you can afford to lose

sanimu461

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

the last point that I think is the key to traders
because many beginner traders like me are impatient and suffer losses and from that I get a lot of lessons Undecided Undecided
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

I think these are great rules for beginners. They can be safely guided, if you just heard about cryptocurrency and do not yet understand how to invest in cryptocurrency.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

I will add to the number 9 the most from what you have mentioned.
This is vital and it must be owned by all investors.

"MONEY" is a word that is above all groups, if you don't have money then it's useless and you won't be able to invest in cryptocucrency. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: